Tankbuster=44=
+18|5470|Scotland

baggs wrote:

Tankbuster=44= wrote:

Lol... do you get chavs in California? Do you even know what a chav is, monkey?
lets face it, youre never going to win, its clear what this forum thinks of you. now get your Blazin' Squad albums, your tracksuit and the pictures of you and your boyfriends and fuck off.

also, just because your opinion of yourself is low enough that you judge others to fat and worthless just because they play computer games doesn't mean they actually are fat and worthless. most of us play computer games for social purposes and for something to do in our spare time.

unlike you of course, sat there with your pants around your ankles furiously flogging your sorry excuse for a male sex organ over frag videos on BF2, which, we all know takes an IQ of 16 to play and be half decent at.

theres the door.

thx m8.
No, YOU face it, YOU are never going to win.
Btw.. where is the door? I don't see a door..

PS: Np Sheriff, you are not like them. I wonder why baggs doesnt post his pic.....
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

Tankbuster=44= wrote:

baggs wrote:

Tankbuster=44= wrote:

Lol... do you get chavs in California? Do you even know what a chav is, monkey?
lets face it, youre never going to win, its clear what this forum thinks of you. now get your Blazin' Squad albums, your tracksuit and the pictures of you and your boyfriends and fuck off.

also, just because your opinion of yourself is low enough that you judge others to fat and worthless just because they play computer games doesn't mean they actually are fat and worthless. most of us play computer games for social purposes and for something to do in our spare time.

unlike you of course, sat there with your pants around your ankles furiously flogging your sorry excuse for a male sex organ over frag videos on BF2, which, we all know takes an IQ of 16 to play and be half decent at.

theres the door.

thx m8.
No, YOU face it, YOU are never going to win.
Btw.. where is the door? I don't see a door..

PS: Np Sheriff, you are not like them. I wonder why baggs doesnt post his pic.....
Because he's a sexy man beast
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Ok, think we're done here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard