rdx-fx
+955|6590
Strange that the Iranian leadership has things exactly backwards.

It's the Iranian Quds forces that have been picked up in Iraq, training, funding, and supplying insurgents.
(Remember Quds #3 man being picked up in Iraq?  Brig. Gen. Mohsen Chirazi and Col. Abu Amad Davari ring a bell?)
http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs … 13/48HOURS

It's the Iranians that have been caught supplying munitions to insurgent snipers in Iraq (A Nakhjir sniper rifle is a little different than a Russian SVD, and the Persian-stamped ammo crates are.. distinct.
(There have been brand new crates of high-grade sniper ammo, manufactured in Iran, captured in Iraq..

.. There have been more than a few EFP [explosively formed penetrator) 'IEDs' recovered, with Iranian manufacturing markings)

Though, threatening war with the US, UK, and Pakistan seems a bit of a stretch.
Perhaps those overinflated Persian leader's egos are finally making the critical mistake of believing their own propaganda.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

rdx-fx wrote:

Strange that the Iranian leadership has things exactly backwards.

It's the Iranian Quds forces that have been picked up in Iraq, training, funding, and supplying insurgents.
(Remember Quds #3 man being picked up in Iraq?  Brig. Gen. Mohsen Chirazi and Col. Abu Amad Davari ring a bell?)
http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs … 13/48HOURS

It's the Iranians that have been caught supplying munitions to insurgent snipers in Iraq (A Nakhjir sniper rifle is a little different than a Russian SVD, and the Persian-stamped ammo crates are.. distinct.
(There have been brand new crates of high-grade sniper ammo, manufactured in Iran, captured in Iraq..

.. There have been more than a few EFP [explosively formed penetrator) 'IEDs' recovered, with Iranian manufacturing markings)

Though, threatening war with the US, UK, and Pakistan seems a bit of a stretch.
Perhaps those overinflated Persian leader's egos are finally making the critical mistake of believing their own propaganda.
Let's not forget the Steyr HS.50 rifles they bought from Austria and which were later found in Iraq.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5749|شمال

S.Lythberg wrote:

Iranians seem to forget that being Shiite-Persian is enough to make Sunni-Arabs want to kill them.
what?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6413|Finland

Iran invades Pakistan... Lol ain't gonna happen. Nukes fly and couple countries are burning ashpile before that happens.
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5993|Truthistan
If the US/Pakistani/UK bombed Iranian national guard leaders.... hmmm if true, Makes me wonder if its because these guys are funding, supplying and backing Al Quida and Taliban forces.

One thing is for sure, if Iran attacks, they might get to see a nuclear bomb test first hand. Take out the guard structure and may be the people will pull out the guillotine.

I can't see a down side to this, Pakistan uses up its nukes and we won't have to worry about Iran for 10,000 years.
rdx-fx
+955|6590

Diesel_dyk wrote:

If the US/Pakistani/UK bombed Iranian national guard leaders.... hmmm if true, Makes me wonder if its because these guys are funding, supplying and backing Al Quida and Taliban forces.
Quite possible we bombed a few Iranian military leaders.

One of those strange things that happens when you're advising insurgents in Afghanistan, Iraq, or Pakistan - your happy ass gets blown up with the Al Quaeda or Taliban you're training/leading/supplying.

For the most part, it's vitriolic rhetoric from the same old group of egomaniacs.
These guys (Ahmadamnnutjob & Co) couldn't maintain political control of Iran, without the Great Satan to distract their young men from their own domestic problems. 

IMHO, the Pakistani ISI can go choke on one of their own nukes.  The Persians just need a new (moderate, sane, representative-of-the-people) government, without a supreme religious leader as the head of state.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6554
lollersource (@OP)

It's like Russia's Pravda on fucking steroids.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-10-20 16:06:32)

jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

Beduin wrote:

It is a bluff
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

Beduin wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Iranians seem to forget that being Shiite-Persian is enough to make Sunni-Arabs want to kill them.
what?
While he may be exaggerating ("may" lol), he has a point - Arabs and Aryans/Persians look on each other with suspicion at best. I would hazard that if other Arab nations want nukes it's because they fear Iran (Syria aside)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Beduin
+510|5749|شمال

Spark wrote:

Beduin wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

what?
While he may be exaggerating ("may" lol), he has a point - Arabs and Aryans/Persians look on each other with suspicion at best. I would hazard that if other Arab nations want nukes it's because they fear Iran (Syria aside)
Because they fear Iran, but not because they want to bomb Iran.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
I always found the Arab/Persian animosity hilarious. Especially on the Persian side. These guys talk about how much they hate Arabs, when they totally got their arse kicked by the Arabs, had their writing system changed into an Arabic-style script, had their entire religion changed into the Arab religion (and now they're more crazy in love about it than the Arabs themselves, arguably) and basically had their entire society and way of life transformed into that of like the Arabs. Persia is a long dead culture.

I even remember reading about how much Muhammad hated Persians.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-10-21 05:04:30)

Beduin
+510|5749|شمال

Mekstizzle wrote:

These guys talk about how much they hate Arabs, when they totally got their arse kicked by the Arabs,
u r 1 of them m8

Mekstizzle wrote:

I even remember reading about how much Muhammad hated Persians
where?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard