terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6655|Westminster, Colorado
The quest for the Expert Knife badge.  It was the most fun I have had playing this game.  Nothing like the thrill of knifing 20 people and dying 30 times as everyone tries to GP-30 you. 

Also, a shock-paddle duel is quite the event.
Swainy
+1|6653|UK, England
Effectively co-ordinating with your squad and commander, fighting the enemy as a team.
I love the feeling of the teamwork, sprinting towards the enemy flag while under fire with your comrades. Shame that doesn't happen more often.
XBoughtonX
+2|6823|North Texas
Mine has to be taking down all kinds of armor and hellis with the TV-Guided rocket from the maximum range.

Last night alone I took out 3 tanks, 3 jeeps, 2 Big Berthas & 4 attack choppers within a 10 min span.

I think it's awesome to take them down and they have no idea what happened.
Pineapple_Pez
+2|6745
Taking down a squad of 3-4 guys, most of whom are carrying noob tube, with one clip, maybe two.  No hopping while doing this.

Or getting a headshot long distance.
Stenchorz
+6|6680
Taking out a +5 blackhawk with a tank shell (or with anything for that matter - +5 = instant boner).

Destroying a jet in flight with a SRAW antitank hand held.  3 times now.

Hitting a jet in flight with a tank shell. 4 times now - 2 times it lived, 2 times it blew up.

Killing infantry across the map with the nade launcher.   (not this close range crap)  Im talking right where the fog starts and you almost cant see the person anymore.

Killing infantry that are in a transport heli with nade launcher and watching them ragdoll out the sides and fall to the ground.

Rounds ending 1-0......Close matches where both sides have talent.

Killing an enemy with a supply drop.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6753
Your shotgun pointed at the sniper's head.

btw, sniper doesnt know that you're behind
Stenchorz
+6|6680
Going engineer and removing the blackhawk mini gun with wrench

Running around the map with minigun in hand getting 100/0 kill death ratio.

Waking up knowing your an uber nerd for dreaming that.   
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6807|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Definitely it's knife kills for me. A round just isn't complete without at least one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard