specops10-4
+108|6743|In the hills

Dilbert_X wrote:

And Cybargs is right, drugs only enhance the ideas and morals of our personality, if you go ahead and do something messed up on any drug at all  it´s still your idea, your brain, your morals, no drug can put this into your head
And how many people have thought they could fly while loaded?
I doubt anyone has thought they could fly because they had smoked weed.  I doubt you have ever smoked, weed makes you want to sit in a couch eating some chips, talk with your friends maybe play some 360 games. 

Weed in my opinion is less harmful than alcohol and I can understand that some people see it as being more harmful than I do.  The health issues are not the main argument.  Its the benefits that come with legalization since its going to be used either way. 

I'm the highest i have been in a long time right now so this is probably confusing, but hey look at the "Official Drunk Thread" and tell me those people are not more retarded than me.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

specops10-4 wrote:

I'm the highest i have been in a long time right now so this is probably confusing, but hey look at the "Official Drunk Thread" and tell me those people are not more retarded than me.
^ win.
except where i live, alcohol is legal and pot is not. i'm 8/12's through a twelver, and although i may envy you, i wouldn't trade my place in life with yours.
CC-Marley
+407|6829
packing up a one hitter right now
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

fucker.

specops10-4
+108|6743|In the hills

burnzz wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

^ win.
except where i live, alcohol is legal and pot is not. i'm 8/12's through a twelver, and although i may envy you, i wouldn't trade my place in life with yours.
Pot's illegal where i live too, just very widely excepted in Burlington Vermont. 

Fuckin Ak47 dankies out of a volcano vaporizer will make you seriously high.  I wouldn't trade my life with anyone right now haha!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

you must have nothing to lose.
BVC
+325|6696
https://leisureguy.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/comparecht.gif
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

I had withdrawal from caffeine one time when I quit drinking soda (down from 3 or 4 cans a day) and I had a headache and was tired for 3 or 4 days.

I had withdrawal from marijuana one time when I hadn't smoked in a while and I was just a tiny bit more hyper for a day or two.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6220|Phoenix, AZ
Humor me here guys and actually read.

There are many people that think that smoking marijuana is bad. As in inhaling the smoke from burned plant matter... Like, that has to be bad for your lungs right? This is one of the many things that sit in the back of ones head who stand negatively against cannabis.

As for myself, before I got into the world of cannabis, I really had NO idea about anything involving 'weed'. I didn't even know what part of the plant you smoked, and I thought that smoking it was the only way to consume it...

Now, here's something some people have never heard of: vaporizers

This is a Volcano Vaporizers, costs $550+ new and is arguably the best vaporizer available in terms of quality and functionality
https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/gadgetlab/images/2008/11/18/volcano_digit.png

You may look at that picture and think, "That's used for weed? It looks fancy."

Well, that's because it is somewhat fancy.

Basically what you do is put some finely ground cannabis in there, and attach a bag to the top of it (reusable) and turn it on. Air is heated up and passed over the cannabis and then pushed into the baloon, filling it. The air is kept at a temperature so that the cannabis doesn't actually burn it actually vaporizes the active ingredients (like THC, there are actually a few others).

So, with this device, you aren't smoking plant matter, your just breathing in vapors! Also, a vaporizer utilizes cannabis way more efficiently. A joint uses something like 25%-30% of the active ingredients whereas a vaporizer uses 90+%.

For all you that hate the smell of your neighbors smoking that skunky, nasty stuff? Vaporized cannabis's smell is described as a popcorn like smell.

Check it out: http://www.canorml.org/healthfacts/vaporizerstudy2.html

I just thought I'd bring something interesting to the table.

-GodFather

Last edited by GodFather (2009-11-05 11:49:07)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6447|Chicago, IL
https://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/noveltyemporium/217309943.jpg

I don't have time to do that stuff anyway
GodFather
+387|6220|Phoenix, AZ

S.Lythberg wrote:

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/noveltyempo … 309943.jpg

I don't have time to do that stuff anyway
This is more of a discussion than a persuasion
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

I don't smoke cigarettes because I don't wanna fuck up my lungs. I'd feel like a hypocrite if I didn't smoke pot out of a vaporizer. But I do somethings. Still not as bad as cigarettes though. Yes, there's still combustion, but there's none of that tar shit getting in there.

And honestly, GodFather, I doubt you'll get a decent reply out of people here. I've noticed everyone is on extremes when it comes to this. (Totally fine with it, or don't wanna hear about it).
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Sounds interesting, but expensive. Though there's probably cheaper machines out there. I've heard about this before, but for the most part, everyone just does the regular joint.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK
Used a hand held one where the filament is heated with a lighter. It felt like a different high, it's a bit hit and miss with it though.
aimless
+166|6125|Texas
You could also eat it.
GodFather
+387|6220|Phoenix, AZ

mtb0minime wrote:

I don't smoke cigarettes because I don't wanna fuck up my lungs. I'd feel like a hypocrite if I didn't smoke pot out of a vaporizer. But I do somethings. Still not as bad as cigarettes though. Yes, there's still combustion, but there's none of that tar shit getting in there.

And honestly, GodFather, I doubt you'll get a decent reply out of people here. I've noticed everyone is on extremes when it comes to this. (Totally fine with it, or don't wanna hear about it).
It's not smoking, it's vaporizing (some say vaping) and there is actually no combustion, just a heating of whatever you put in there (unless you turn the temperature way the hell up I suppose)

And yeah, I'm fairly used to the BF2s community but negative response doesn't really bother me... I'm a pretty laid back person

Mekstizzle wrote:

Sounds interesting, but expensive. Though there's probably cheaper machines out there. I've heard about this before, but for the most part, everyone just does the regular joint.
Yes, very expensive. And there are cheaper machines out, way cheaper, like $90... But I really do believe in the, "get what you pay for" saying... most people that skimp on a vaporizer never touch it again because of bad experience or it just simply breaks...

A good vaporizer, like the Volcano will work for a LONG LONG time, and it will give you very potent vapor unlike other vapes... Also when you think about it your using less herb, and cannabis can cost $20 a gram for a single gram here. With a vaporizer your using less for the same effect so you are actually saving money by using a vaporizer.

Bottom line: Vaporizers are really an investment towards your health and wallet

aimless wrote:

You could also eat it.
This is another topic I didn't really want to touch on because the replies would be all over the place.

Cooking cannabis is actually vaporizing though. THC binds to fat cells, so people use butter and heat to bind the THC from the cannabis to the butter. Then they use said butter in cookies or brownies or whatever cookings that involve butter. This is called cannabutter

Only difference between a volcano and magic brownies is that the THC goes to fat cells and you eat the fat cells, whereas a volcano puts the THC in air inside a bag for you to inhale

I'm actually saving up for a volcano, I'm putting money aside here and there and I'm up to $350!

Last edited by GodFather (2009-11-05 14:09:57)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6685|United States of America
It's good if you're concerned about inhaling a bit of inhaling a bit of combustion particulate and that's your only reason for not doing drugs, but it still doesn't make me think using marijuana is a good move for me.
GodFather
+387|6220|Phoenix, AZ

DesertFox- wrote:

It's good if you're concerned about inhaling a bit of inhaling a bit of combustion particulate and that's your only reason for not doing drugs, but it still doesn't make me think using marijuana is a good move for me.

GodFather wrote:

This is more of a discussion than a persuasion
Honestly though, let's say that you drank alcohol for recreation... Your body would be way better off using cannabis and a vaporizer because the THC delivered is harmless.

In today's society though, where it's mostly illegal to buy cannabis, you are better off buying alcohol rather than messing with drug dealers and the police. (see my quote on my sig)

Your choice though man, I'm just saying
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
I hate potheads.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

are there any cheaper options
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6660|The darkside of Denver
Vaporizers are fucking awesome.  I want one, but they are sooooo expensive! stick to the bong for now.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5750|شمال
gtfo son
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

Volcanos are what, $300? $600?

There are cheaper options, though not as high quality I guess. Roommate last year got one for $70, worked perfect fine for us. Was fucking great.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
Fills your head with THC just the same -> Fucks up your brain just the same.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

I assume the issue most people have with pot isn't that it damages your lungs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard