That was a pretty dope vid pirana
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Amsterdam> US/Canada
jaydevil2003
+2|6329|CANADA

jord wrote:

Amsterdam> US/Canada
Haven't tried Amsterdam, but, from what I understand your right.  I hear they have quite a selection.
CC-Marley
+407|6828

eleven bravo wrote:

you guys are bloody morons
They really are on this subject. Tazz and Jay, just be quiet, you both are making asses of yourselves.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

The potency has a lot to do with the strain. Quality of the smoke has more to do with the medium it's grown in and how well it was cured after harvest. In my experience, it doesn't matter where it was grown, just how, and which strain. All other atmospheric conditions can be controlled by the grower.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
This guy named Rigid112 wanted me to say this to you all for him:

lol tazz bone meal, worm castings, dolomite lime, chemical nutes, etc, doesnt vary that much between countries, what matters is if its outdoors, indoors can be identical.

also amsterdam really doesnt deserve that much respect imo, in regards to their genetics and growing. so many of their cuts were given to them from US growers. barneys farm and DNA has good shit though, rest are just business men.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
HAHAHA

caps
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio

eleven bravo wrote:

you guys are bloody morons
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

This is the one subject androoz is well-versed in
jaydevil2003
+2|6329|CANADA

jaydevil2003 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

jaydevil2003 wrote:

Is this sarcasm?  If not, here is a simple awnser, one reason Weed is illegal simply because the pharmaceutical companies lobby to keep it illegal because they don't want you to grow your own medicine. 

Your cap locks are stuck again.  What are you High???

5 guys go to a party, they drink beer and do a few shots.  At the party they get into fight, where one of them gets arrested, they speed home, and drive through a red light, But, they luckily get home okay, drunk they pass out, vomit on the floor, the others keep drinking until one of them gets sent to the hospital with alcohol poisoning.

Same 5 guys go to a party, but, decide to not drink but, smoke a joint, they decide there too tired to pick a fight and drive home.  they drive 30 KM/H under the speed limit, then spend 20 min at the same streetlight.  They still get home ..... Eventually, no one vomits, but, they do eat all the food in the house and stay up a few hours playing videogames until they all fall asleep.
You're fucking retarded.
Blow me bitch!
You know, I shouldn't have lowered myself to name calling.  Mind you, I was retaliating to being called "retarded".   Anyway, I can only appoligize for lowering myself to such a imature level even in retaliation.  I would hope that others would try to conduct themselves in a similar fashion and try to have a mature conversation without name calling just because you are in disagreement with something I or someone else has said.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5141|Stoke, England
jord
sams high on superskunk.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6709|England. Stoke

jord wrote:

sams high on superskunk.
Nah all the dealers in Cheadle are shit!
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
okay
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio

13/f/taiwan wrote:

okay
jord

11 Bravo wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

okay
Be quiet negative nancy.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5141|Stoke, England
i see myself in third person
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6719|Scotland

SamTheMan wrote:

lol
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6507

SamTheMan wrote:

just did this holy fuck.

https://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1068/4lruci.jpg
Benzin
+576|5998

SamTheMan wrote:

I've had that happen to me before. True out of body experience. I was pretty baked when that happened, though. More paranoid than Osama bin Laden, too.
jord
Paranoid how, like your seller is secretely a heroin dealer and has laced your bud with heroin over the last few months in order to generate you into his more lucrative opiate portfolio? Or not as paranoid as that?
Benzin
+576|5998
I don't buy from guys like that, so that's never an actual worry. Local grown FTW.
jord
Tbh I doubt there are many guys like that lol. It was an example of hyper-irrational paranoia. Normal paranoia is just boring.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard