Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS
I've yet to see a nuke on PC.

In fact I've yet to see an earnt killstreak above 9.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6180|New Austin, Not
Those care packages are a bit annoying. There is always some asshole triggering a chopper or a harrier strike.

Too much Kill Streak Spam
Spark
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS

Rohirm wrote:

Those care packages are a bit annoying. There is always some asshole triggering a chopper or a harrier strike.

Shoot em down. I've shot down plenty of choppers/harriers before they've even fired a shot.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6180|New Austin, Not

Spark wrote:

Rohirm wrote:

Shoot em down. I've shot down plenty of choppers/harriers before they've even fired a shot.
Thats why I always pack a Stinger
Saves me some grief heh.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6157|'straya

Spark wrote:

I've yet to see a nuke on PC.

In fact I've yet to see an earnt killstreak above 9.
I've been using the AC-130 a fair bit. And that takes 11 kill streak. First game I played, I topped. Just seems so easy. Oh well still fun pwning faggot 12 yr olds.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6788|Great Brown North

DefCon-17 wrote:

Runs_with_sciss0rs wrote:

i heard there were hackers already, but no way to kick or ban them, is this true?
Both are true, as far as I know.

VAC will catch them!

...Yeah, right.
yeah pretty much
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6668|The darkside of Denver
I saw a hacker last night.  Was evident from the kill cam... was able to shoot me through walls without EVER seeing me go into a building or see me through a window... also he didnt have a heartbeat monitor.. dude had like 33 some kills and no deaths... seemed obvious to me!
baggs
+732|6212

SonderKommando wrote:

I saw a hacker last night.  Was evident from the kill cam... was able to shoot me through walls without EVER seeing me go into a building or see me through a window... also he didnt have a heartbeat monitor.. dude had like 33 some kills and no deaths... seemed obvious to me!
no no no,

you forget, he is just better than you. well, thats what they always say
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6851|Reykjavík, Iceland.

SonderKommando wrote:

And of course you couldn't have him kicked

gg iw, gg.
Spark
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS

Rohirm wrote:

Spark wrote:

Rohirm wrote:

Thats why I always pack a Stinger
Saves me some grief heh.
More than that... One harrier = 6 kills on most modes. and if you have cold-blooded you're completely safe from it.

I actually want them to call in uav's/chopper's/harriers so I can shoot them down lol. Probably my favourite new MP feature, lock-on AA.

Last edited by Spark (2009-11-13 05:12:43)

~ Richard Feynman
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
you guys just suck, there's no hackers with VAC

Spoiler (highlight to read):
i lold
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6576|Mountains of NC

well

I figure about 8 hours of game play and I beat SP

Sp Ops is fun but for a little bit

finally ........ finally got into multi .............. i hate playing multi with controller ..... I'm not that quick with a controller ...... some perks are annoying ie: stopping power -- I'm leaned up against a wall or crutched down at a corner and someone with stopping power goes on a spray and pray and I die

oh well .... rental will go back Sat
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Commie Killer
+192|6395
Choppers and Harriers(wtf is a harrier doing hovering with a turret beneath it?) take a lot of bullets to shoot down, I'm used to taking them down with maybe two mags from a M4, must of put close to 3 in and I didnt even see it smoking. AC130 is absurd, unless your lucky enough to have someone on your team who has unlocked the Stinger and is using it, it will get 15-20 kills.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

Commie Killer wrote:

AC130 is absurd, unless your lucky enough to have someone on your team who has unlocked the Stinger and is using it, it will get 15-20 kills.
the AT-4 works as well... just not as well

but i agree... it's insane the amount of kills you can get with it
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5761|Roma

Commie Killer wrote:

Choppers and Harriers(wtf is a harrier doing hovering with a turret beneath it?) take a lot of bullets to shoot down, I'm used to taking them down with maybe two mags from a M4, must of put close to 3 in and I didnt even see it smoking. AC130 is absurd, unless your lucky enough to have someone on your team who has unlocked the Stinger and is using it, it will get 15-20 kills.
i love that thing.

Is anybody else also loving teh shield?
Fucking awesome to just hear the bullets bounce off and most of the guys not knowing what to do and then BAMM, throwing knife and then BAM, MELEE!!!Love that thing.
Also when you ahve the shield on your back and people trying to hit you from the back die because their bullets bounce off and die.

Last edited by aerodynamic (2009-11-13 09:02:55)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5482|Ventura, California

aerodynamic wrote:

Also when you ahve the shield on your back and people trying to hit you from the back die because their bullets bounce off and die.
Seriously?

Sounds pretty cool! But are there any high caliber weapons that can penetrate the shield? Can you shoot while holding the shield? Like you could in R6V2.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6668|The darkside of Denver
You know, in the light of Ft. Hood im suprised the media hasnt gone apeshit over the airport level... Especially seeing how successful the launch has been..
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6361|Troy, New York
Ive earned 3 chopper gunner streaks, but thats the highest I have unlocked. I got EMPed earlier, it lasts for like 3 minute and removes all HUD from your screen, mini-map is gone, and red dots etc (anything electronic) go away. And no kill streaks can be used in the mean time either.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
What kind of perks are there?

What are the unlocking killstreaks?
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5761|Roma

-Sh1fty- wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

Seriously?

Sounds pretty cool! But are there any high caliber weapons that can penetrate the shield? Can you shoot while holding the shield? Like you could in R6V2.
No bullets can pnetrate the shield but you can't shoot anything while holding, which is fair.
But i usually use the throwing knife with the shield. It takes too much time to transition from shield to a gun.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
So I read the kill streak rewards. Has anybody gotten to 25 kill-instant win?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5796|Catherine Black

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Rohirm wrote:

I already got 2 and a shit load of AC-130 kill streaks.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6180|New Austin, Not

Finray wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Rohirm wrote:

Quite lol worthy hearing end of game chatter...especially when my team is down 142 - 194 in domination and I trigger it just before the game ends. Talk about pulling the carpet out from beneath their feet lol. Got a lot of hate mail after that round
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6750|FUCK UBISOFT

Rohirm wrote:

Finray wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Rohirm wrote:

Quite lol worthy hearing end of game chatter...especially when my team is down 142 - 194 in domination and I trigger it just before the game ends. Talk about pulling the carpet out from beneath their feet lol. Got a lot of hate mail after that round
that sounds pretty annoying to be on the other side... On the other hand, it would be amazing casting a pro match where the losing team pulled it off.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Stimey
­
+786|6128|Ontario | Canada
Just finished the single player.

Was excellent, kept me very occupied. However, it was soooooo short.
I mean, I looked up my stats, and it say I had a campaign time of 5:54:32.
Now that is extremely short, especially considering I played it on Hardened, so probably half an hour of that is repeating segments.
­
­
­
­
­
­

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard