Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|3933|Cleveland, Ohio
what a tool
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|5166
lolol his 'call of duty career'

what... mw1/mw2? whoring the gimmicky upgrades and kill-streak rewards?

damn a lot of skill there in his placed-noobtube on a packed-out server

Last edited by Uzique (2010-10-31 14:11:17)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|5261|Area 51

11 Bravo wrote:

what a tool
Couldn't agree more. 'Look at me I am using a technique that  was in fasion about 1 year ago I am so hood trolololololo shooting tubes over the map on groundwar getting multikills'.

Absolutely douche, needs to learn how to fire a proper gun tbh.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|5166
yeah i mean there are so many of those proper guns with actual skill-curves to be found in mw1/mw2

i mean the finer points of the m16 and the subtle intricacies of the ak47 are often overlooked, right?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|5261|Area 51

Uzique wrote:

yeah i mean there are so many of those proper guns with actual skill-curves to be found in mw1/mw2

i mean the finer points of the m16 and the subtle intricacies of the ak47 are often overlooked, right?
Well none of the guns are proper in MW2 but in comparison to the One Man Army grenade launching faggery even a shotgun would be better.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|5351

Oh yeah, that amazing noob tube nuke video inspired me

https://4bbr7q.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pe_wOhWuwExJ-WgHFkYsExpZ9WUBU9JOvvYMzulEpNlJsao7Ji13PYnHRS2N3MVim9Ln-KMs3T651Gqm5uYpBHDKxcPqbGDrx/iw4mp%202010-11-02%2000-29-31-42.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|5261|Area 51

mtb0minime wrote:

Oh yeah, that amazing noob tube nuke video inspired me

http://4bbr7q.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p … -31-42.png
But did you break his record
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|4627|Somewhere out in Space
The hick accent only makes it funnier.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|5302|Greenwood, IN
I'm streaming MW2 PC version right now with a few friends.  The link is in my sig.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,624|4484|Catherine Black
Apparently they nerfed OMA and the UMP? Any other changes happen to make this game even worse?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|4601|CA

Finray wrote:

Apparently they nerfed OMA and the UMP? Any other changes happen to make this game even worse?
When did this happen?
ghostinvisiblex7
Mr Southbeach.
+9|3442|USA.. duhhh
i lost all respect for COD after mw2 was released.. COD is nothing more than shit, and people  that flock to the "shit" are just the flies
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|3732|Massachusetts, USA

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:

i lost all respect for COD after mw2 was released.. COD is nothing more than shit, and people  that flock to the "shit" are just the flies
Spoken like a person who has no friends.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
ghostinvisiblex7
Mr Southbeach.
+9|3442|USA.. duhhh

UnkleRukus wrote:

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:

i lost all respect for COD after mw2 was released.. COD is nothing more than shit, and people  that flock to the "shit" are just the flies
Spoken like a person who has no friends.
and you must be "god" in that sense you can judge my life.... nigga get the fuck out
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|3732|Massachusetts, USA

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:

i lost all respect for COD after mw2 was released.. COD is nothing more than shit, and people  that flock to the "shit" are just the flies
Spoken like a person who has no friends.
and you must be "god" in that sense you can judge my life.... nigga get the fuck out
You go onto a gaming forum to bash games that you don't like/aren't good at for no reason at all.


Have you ever just sat around with 12 of your friends playing MW2? It's actually fun when you stop scrutinizing every single fucking thing in the game.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
ghostinvisiblex7
Mr Southbeach.
+9|3442|USA.. duhhh

UnkleRukus wrote:

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:


Spoken like a person who has no friends.
and you must be "god" in that sense you can judge my life.... nigga get the fuck out
You go onto a gaming forum to bash games that you don't like/aren't good at for no reason at all.


Have you ever just sat around with 12 of your friends playing MW2? It's actually fun when you stop scrutinizing every single fucking thing in the game.
whats so fun about a bunch of 12 year old tards with OMA+DC pro+ Commando pro.. shit i die less in MW1..

you ever heard darksydephil youtube song..... i spawn... i die... that guy is a beast.. probably can kick your stupid ass.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|3732|Massachusetts, USA

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:


and you must be "god" in that sense you can judge my life.... nigga get the fuck out
You go onto a gaming forum to bash games that you don't like/aren't good at for no reason at all.


Have you ever just sat around with 12 of your friends playing MW2? It's actually fun when you stop scrutinizing every single fucking thing in the game.
whats so fun about a bunch of 12 year old tards with OMA+DC pro+ Commando pro.. shit i die less in MW1..

you ever heard darksydephil youtube song..... i spawn... i die... that guy is a beast.. probably can kick your stupid ass.
I don't care about that though. That's why I can find the game fun. I don't care, I just play with whatever.


Also, I've played hundreds of games and MAYBE 1/20 games I play someone is using OMA.

I play on the xbox too, which is what the game is made for.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
ghostinvisiblex7
Mr Southbeach.
+9|3442|USA.. duhhh

UnkleRukus wrote:

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:


You go onto a gaming forum to bash games that you don't like/aren't good at for no reason at all.


Have you ever just sat around with 12 of your friends playing MW2? It's actually fun when you stop scrutinizing every single fucking thing in the game.
whats so fun about a bunch of 12 year old tards with OMA+DC pro+ Commando pro.. shit i die less in MW1..

you ever heard darksydephil youtube song..... i spawn... i die... that guy is a beast.. probably can kick your stupid ass.
I don't care about that though. That's why I can find the game fun. I don't care, I just play with whatever.


Also, I've played hundreds of games and MAYBE 1/20 games I play someone is using OMA.

I play on the xbox too, which is what the game is made for.
last time i played , 8 people had OMA
jord
Member
+2,382|5374|The North, beyond the wall.
The game isn't good but I'm not about to make an effort to come into this thread whenever I have some spare time and tell people who play it just how bad it is.

Why don't you give it a rest specialist?
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|3732|Massachusetts, USA

jord wrote:

The game isn't good but I'm not about to make an effort to come into this thread whenever I have some spare time and tell people who play it just how bad it is.

Why don't you give it a rest specialist?
I think he might be overcompensating for something.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
ghostinvisiblex7
Mr Southbeach.
+9|3442|USA.. duhhh
i gave my MW2 game away.. black ops is too stale to play longer for 30 min
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|3732|Massachusetts, USA
scsb
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|5261|Area 51

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:

i gave my MW2 game away.. black ops is too stale to play longer for 30 min
You gave away MW2 because Black Ops is too stale?


lolwhut
ghostinvisiblex7
Mr Southbeach.
+9|3442|USA.. duhhh

RDMC wrote:

ghostinvisiblex7 wrote:

i gave my MW2 game away.. black ops is too stale to play longer for 30 min
You gave away MW2 because Black Ops is too stale?


lolwhut
yo dawg im saying i gave away mw2..

i still have black ops but i cant play it for more than 30 min.. its just too bland for me.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|4601|CA
MW2 is better than Black Ops, at least on consoles.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard