Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,417|4946

*moans erotically*
Ioan92
Member
+337|4014

mtb0minime wrote:

*moans erotically*
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|4843|Scotland
Anyone else playing and getting lag?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,407|5033|FUCK UBISOFT

White-Fusion wrote:

Anyone else playing and getting lag?
anyone not?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|4843|Scotland

Miggle wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Anyone else playing and getting lag?
anyone not?
Fair point but was just wondering because got major lag but new internets so don't know what's causing it.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|4803|Gold Coast
I have been, but its all because the host is usually on dial-up.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|5071|Great Brown North

Miggle wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Anyone else playing and getting lag?
anyone not?
pretty much this
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|5071|Great Brown North
well that was short lived
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,417|4946



I want to buy the mappacks, but then I'll have no one to play with I'll also have to kill myself for dishonoring my principles.
Ioan92
Member
+337|4014

mtb0minime wrote:



I want to buy the mappacks, but then I'll have no one to play with I'll also have to kill myself for dishonoring my principles.
Don't give in to the temptation, this is a pathetic excuse for a game.

The fact that I play it proves it.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|5011|Scotland
I went on a server the other day where everyone got level 70'd straight away.

Some sort of hack. I took advantage of it and prestiged like 3 times. Saved me a few 50h blocks of gameplay tbh.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|4657|California

Airwolf wrote:

I went on a server the other day where everyone got level 70'd straight away.

Some sort of hack. I took advantage of it and prestiged like 3 times. Saved me a few 50h blocks of gameplay tbh.
lol
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|4291|Vortex Ring State

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Airwolf wrote:

I went on a server the other day where everyone got level 70'd straight away.

Some sort of hack. I took advantage of it and prestiged like 3 times. Saved me a few 50h blocks of gameplay tbh.
lol
JTAG spotted
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4080|Catherine Black


idk, I got bored lulz.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|4856|Area 51

Finray wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tpVXmA8kC4

idk, I got bored lulz.
Random shot is random.

Amirite
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|4755|cuntshitlake

Finray wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tpVXmA8kC4

idk, I got bored lulz.
terriable video 1/10 would never watch again
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|4762
10/10 for music, holy fuck, amazing

plz finray post more amazing mw2 frag videos asap
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|4760

What's with the horrible editing?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|4762
he was wearing his balaclava and playing on mars to an acid shitdisco
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Evil_Black_Fox
Member
+18|3772

Finray wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tpVXmA8kC4

idk, I got bored lulz.
One more reason not to buy another CoD, quick scopers. Who the hell makes a sniper rifle that works better up close than a shotgun but sucks more than an assault rifle at long distance?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|4448|Vancouver | Canada
MW2 is bad.

Discuss.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|4755|cuntshitlake

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

Finray wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tpVXmA8kC4

idk, I got bored lulz.
One more reason not to buy another CoD, quick scopers. Who the hell makes a sniper rifle that works better up close than a shotgun but sucks more than an assault rifle at long distance?
bad player spotted
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4080|Catherine Black

DUnlimited wrote:

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

Finray wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tpVXmA8kC4

idk, I got bored lulz.
One more reason not to buy another CoD, quick scopers. Who the hell makes a sniper rifle that works better up close than a shotgun but sucks more than an assault rifle at long distance?
bad player spotted
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|5071|Great Brown North

Finray wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

One more reason not to buy another CoD, quick scopers. Who the hell makes a sniper rifle that works better up close than a shotgun but sucks more than an assault rifle at long distance?
bad player someone who doesn't like playing like a spastic spotted

Last edited by krazed (2010-09-19 13:32:33)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,417|4946

Helllloooo ladies and gentlemennnn,

Are you excited for Black Ops?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard