SealXo
+309|6526
So, I saw Paranormal Activity tonight, and its mindfucked me pretty hard. the movie itself is the first scary movie to actually scare me (ive seen MANY). But its not the movie itself thats mindfucking me, its what its done.

This shit has brought out a bunch of thought I've kept in the back of my head for years, and brought all that shit out at once, so I figured I might as well share them.

No lies: All these thoughts just came out that I haven't thought about in a very long time.

1) When I was 5 and my grandpa passed away, my mom went to his house to collect his naval certificate for burial. She had a keyring with over 50 keys on it, and the first one she randomly picked opened the door opened the door. She had no idea where this thing was or what it looked like. She felt guided to the office, to one of those secretary desks with the locking top- First key she picked opened that one, and she picked up a random book, that happened to be the bible, flipped to a random page, and there it was.

Now back up a little, and note that my grandpa had a lot of those creepy wooden ticking clocks in his house- When he died every single one stopped including his wristwatch.

One time, when my mom and I visited the cemetery, we both out of nowhere got this fucked up feeling in our stomachs and it felt like nothing ive ever felt before, it was horrible we felt like we were about to keel over and die.

He once gave me this baseball apparently signed by the Dodgers when I was really little, maybe three. When I was about 6, I remember sitting on my bed in the middle of the afternoon in dead quiet, which was very rare for me to do, the only time I can ever recall- So I'm sitting on my bed, and directly across my room thats about 10x7 this baseballs sitting on my wardrobe, about the middle shelf about 6 feet off the ground- Maybe 5 feet from me. So out of nowhere in the dead silence, it rolls off from the back of the shelf in a bowl, and rolls across the carpet- to my feet.

2). When my moms mom died, (when I was about 1), my mom tells me the next night the answering machine next to her bed would click in the middle of the night.

3). When my moms brother died in a helicopter accident when I was in 3rd grade about 3 weeks later, I was playing Vice City flying the helicopter. Right as I shot this picture on a very heavy frame of me in a Dan Marino cutout fell right to me feet.

4) About a year and a half ago, I was sitting at home alone watching TV by myself, my parents room was directly above me, and out of nowhere, it sounded like somebody dropped a 50 pound weight off the bed above me and onto the floor. Scared the shit out of me. TV off, reading a magazine.

A week later- Same thing, same time. I hear someone RUNNING from my bonus room at the front of my house upstairs to my parents room above me. I run upstairs, nobody there.

5) Last year someone called my office phone, accept it wasn't ringing, the light on the screen was just on. It said "Unavailable Number" - Its never done that before, and fuck- I don't even have caller ID on the phone, just a screen. It just sat there like that for a good two minutes, I didn't want to touch that shit.

6) In the past year this has happened twice, the second time happening last month. About 1130, I'm sitting in my room with the door shut and im positive i shut it all the way. So i'm on my ipod on facebook and out of nowhere the door just creeks about a foot open. What the fuck.

7) This week:
i) Monday, I wake up in the middle of the night hearing whispering, but its not from my door towards my parents room- It's from my wall, towards the window.

ii) Tuesday, Same thing, twice in one night

iii) Wednesday, I wake up to whispering, go back to sleep, and then wake up at 4am exactly to air-horn volume alarm, sort of like a submarine alarm "rrnt, rrnt rrnt" three times fast. My parents didnt hear shit.

All funny, considering I rarely wake up and I'm an extremely heavy sleeper.

Don't get me wrong, its not the movie itself that scared me, I know its not real. Its just the memories it brings out all at once. And other movies you know the shit can't be real. But the shit in that movie has happened to almost everyone, and you CANT prove it isn't this time. FFFUUUU.

I thought I was the most apathetic person ever. Guess not

Sleeping with the light on tonight.

Last edited by SealXo (2009-10-16 22:00:31)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6559|Mountains of NC

I want to see this movie

you were in the 3rd grade playing Vice City
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6143|what

How old are you?

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/0f/Creepy_Thread.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6591|132 and Bush

I laughed at the audience

Xbone Stormsurgezz
SealXo
+309|6526
17, and I thought i was a horrorfag. I ended up laughing in the theater of the ring, smiled at Halloween. ect ect. Cuz dur its not real

Its just trippy cuz shit like that happens to me.

whatever at least I don't piss of spirits and shit like the faggy boyfriend.

Last edited by SealXo (2009-10-16 22:10:37)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6770|Great Brown North
looks neat
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6591|132 and Bush

I liked The Grudge. I shat brix when the boy went by when she was on the elevator.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SealXo
+309|6526

Kmarion wrote:

I liked The Grudge. I shat brix when the boy went by when she was on the elevator.
for comparison, I was loling brix in the grudge.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6591|132 and Bush

tough guy.. we get it..lol
Are you working for the production company of "PA"?

This scene. en francais

Kiddie pron at 5:30
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SealXo
+309|6526
most definitely am not. in fact i recommend against seeing it if you believe in any of this shit at all >.<
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6591|132 and Bush

You challenged a post pubescent teens manhood. We're never going to here the end of it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6143|what

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/c0/Ring_closet.jpg
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6591|132 and Bush

maybe with a bag and some febreeze
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SealXo
+309|6526
see, now thats funny. that bitch belongs in a dumpster. ive got a whole creepy folder with some fucked up shit and i like it.

Last edited by SealXo (2009-10-16 22:26:55)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6591|132 and Bush

I've never felt the need to "sleep with the light on". Although I have played up the omg this place is haunted shit to get some tail.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6559|Mountains of NC

AussieReaper wrote:

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/c0/Ring_closet.jpg
https://www.dorsetsoftware.com/media/43391/newspaper.jpg

BAD ....... BAD dead chick ............. you DO NOT pee on the floor
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6143|what

When you die you drop your bowels.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6591|132 and Bush

SEREMAKER wrote:

http://www.dorsetsoftware.com/media/43391/newspaper.jpg

BAD ....... BAD dead chick ............. you DO NOT pee on the floor
You'd spank it... ya you would.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6613|Little Bentcock
I don't watch ghost movies. Anything else I'm cool with, but if there's ghosts no chance in fucking hell. And its a pin because my PC is right next to my huge TV, and the GF LOVES ghost movies. Headphones up and watching my little pony while rocking backward and forward and sucking my thumb.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6729|Toronto | Canada

Adams_BJ wrote:

I don't watch ghost movies. Anything else I'm cool with, but if there's ghosts no chance in fucking hell. And its a pin because my PC is right next to my huge TV, and the GF LOVES ghost movies. Headphones up and watching my little pony while rocking backward and forward and sucking my thumb.
This tbh

Minus the gf part.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6697|67.222.138.85
I LIEK PANCAKES

best version of that picture ever
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6613|Little Bentcock
I find it strange, zombie, serial killes, aliens, monsters are cool, but ghosts no-no. I guess a part of me still believes they are real, well aliens too, but aliens would be awesome tbh. All that tech.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6249|B.C. Canada
I really want to see this movie because I find it interesting. The only thing that really happened in my house that we thought was fucking scary was when my little sister was 5.

My sister would wake up in the middle of the night and start playing with her toys and just talking like she always does when she plays with dolls. So my mom would get up and tell her to go to sleep. This went on for about a month and one night my sister started screaming bloody fucking murder. It was a very loud sharp scream. We all went up to her room and she was on the corner of her bed with a blank look on her face. When we finally calmed her down a bit she told us that the girl she has been playing with tried to hurt her. Ya right, thats what I was thinking. Go back to bed you fucking baby. I seriously didn't think anything of it.
2 weeks later I heard her talking to herself in her room. I went to go tell her to go to bed for fuck sakes but before I opened the door she was sitting up on her bed looking at her wall fucking talking to it and shit. She was having a fucking conversation with something. Like she would pause and then answer questions or some shit. I got the biggest chills ever when  I walked in there.
We ended up moving out of the house (we bought a bigger nicer one. Didn't move because this bull shit), and she stopped having conversations in the middle of the night. I believe she was really talking to someone.

But I still don't know what to believe on all this paranormal stuff. I wont ever know unless something happens to me.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6396|NSW, Australia

well im home alone, ive read this thread and i am completley freaked the fuck out.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5922|Somewhere out in Space
post in /x/, see what happens.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard