smk_valvanite
+12|6678|New Zealand, CHCH

TrollmeaT wrote:

I haven't gotten a golden badge yet , but it will be the engineer badge I suspect.
neither, but the closest i have is AT with 62 hours, bnut i dont think i want to spend that long on it, maybe spec ops instead?

i agree with you other guys to, i love getting make belive awards, shit i almost kall in sick to work when im close to my next rank or a new medal or something!!!
[pib]xenium
+0|6653|Netherlands
the commander badge and thats before the 1.12 patch so it still took 100 commander hours , but since they change requirements on every patch it's no use to get  other badges any more  because next patch you might get it for free
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6794|Jupiter
My first was Expert Knife..
cam420
+1|6652
I just got my expert spec ops and im very pleased
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6669|Sydney, Australia
expert sniper
Pizall
+0|6728|N.C.
Commader working on SOPS
plaid_retina
+10|6697|Memphis, Tn
I don't go after medals and badges, I just play to win.
wingman358
The Original
+11|6657
Explosives
MPOutbrkr
+0|6839
1st was Knife then Pistol
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835
Knife
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6825|St. Louis, MO
Expert Command.Just another participant award really but it looks nice in the badge collection.
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6757
I need 3 more knife kills then I will try for my gold knife badge.  it's the only one I have close to the requierments to try for.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702
its been so long i cant remember...

|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6754|Leipzig/Germany
1. sniper
2. commander
and only 3,5 hours away from engineer combat
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

spec ops
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6697|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
well last night i got my first expert, spec ops twice, 1st time i was in the bomber on cleansweep and with 20 tickets i got it them the server crashed so then later that night(well morning) i was in an attack chopper and i got it, now its really lonely with all my vets
Smiley
+1|6658|Newcastle, NSW, Australia
expert knife bout 5 months ago.

Had all experts besides the vehicle ones.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702

Smiley wrote:

*had*
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

Skruples wrote:

Smiley wrote:

*had*
pwn.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6697|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
yes, thats pretty shite that your stats got teh reset, why were they? or is that for yourself to know?
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6694|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
I don't have an expert badge at all, and I doubt I'll ever get one. I play all of the classes equally. The most hours are about 33 hours for Engineer, and the least hours are about 20 hours for Anti-tank. Everything else is between those two.
WooT_Stolpskott
+1|6731|Sweden
pistol, knife and explosive 3 rounds in a row:P
JimCognito
+10|6682
The Golden Shower Badge.

Honestly, I don't really care about the badges or medals and stuff.  I switch to whatever kit is needed usually to win a round.  Only use my knife when I have that opportunity walkin up behind a guy.  Blah Blah Blah.  They are nice surprises when they pop up though.
4lter_3go
+1|6748|Leighton Barracks, Germany
expert medic combat badge.  just recieved it a few minutes ago with the j-10(hey im honest about it).....

Last edited by 4lter_3go (2006-02-11 03:16:21)

Henkuz
Repairs on request
+28|6806|Alkmaar, the Netherlands
Expert resupply was my first, then expert engineer and expert engineer combat (nice present for a commander on Karkand)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard