Red Forman
Banned
+402|5400

Beduin wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Ya know, it's funny. The rest of the Arab world looks upon Palestinians the same way Americans look at their inbred trailer trash. Yet there seem to be an awful lot of people out there hating Israel and defending the trailer trash.
Leaders of the arab countries yes, but not the arab people. There is difference.
wut?  there was a death to israel rally in iran the other day...lots of people.  in one of irans biggest mosques there is a banner that says death to israel.  i mean ofc.  nothing says god and peace like a death to israel flag.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5750|شمال

JohnG@lt wrote:

Beduin wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Ya know, it's funny. The rest of the Arab world looks upon Palestinians the same way Americans look at their inbred trailer trash. Yet there seem to be an awful lot of people out there hating Israel and defending the trailer trash.
Leaders of the arab countries yes, but not the arab people. There is difference.
No, there is no difference. It's human nature to want someone below you on the pecking order to shit on. The Palestinians are the lowest of the low in the Arab world but the Jews are beneath them as heathens. The fighting will never stop because to accept the Jews as equals (as the Palestinians would have to do) would forever mean the Palestinians have no one beneath them to shit on.
Arab leaders don't give a damn about the palasinian people. But the people of arab countries do- not all have time to express it cause they are getting fucked by their own leader.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

Red Forman wrote:

Beduin wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

wut?  there was a death to israel rally in iran the other day...lots of people.  in one of irans biggest mosques there is a banner that says death to israel.  i mean ofc.  nothing says god and peace like a death to israel flag.
You ever heard the expression 'useful idiot'? Keep the people distracted from the oppressiveness of their own government and give them a target to focus their hate on. Hatred for Israel is the perfect scapegoat. None of those countries give two shits about Palestinians or Palestine, they just need a target to redirect the hatred of their own people.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Beduin
+510|5750|شمال

Red Forman wrote:

Iranians are not arabs, marine
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5400

Beduin wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

Iranians are not arabs, marine
what i am saying is it is not just leaders of countries.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

Beduin wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Beduin wrote:

No, there is no difference. It's human nature to want someone below you on the pecking order to shit on. The Palestinians are the lowest of the low in the Arab world but the Jews are beneath them as heathens. The fighting will never stop because to accept the Jews as equals (as the Palestinians would have to do) would forever mean the Palestinians have no one beneath them to shit on.
Arab leaders don't give a damn about the palasinian people. But the people of arab countries do- not all have time to express it cause they are getting fucked by their own leader.
But like marine said, they certainly have enough time to chant "death to Israel" and "death to America".

Weak excuse.
Beduin
+510|5750|شمال

Poseidon wrote:

But like marine said, they certainly have enough time to chant "death to Israel" and "death to America".
Weak excuse.
Well... You will not see that in arab countries, not as fancy as iran at least.

Leaders in the arab countries are allies with US and most of them, if not all, have relationship with Israel.

Unless something you guys know, that I dont.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862

JohnG@lt wrote:

Beduin wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

is it the palestinians who claim to be " "gods" chosen people"???
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
All non-Jews in Israel can't vote.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

rammunition wrote:

ohnoez, their religion offends you. Polygamy, stoning of women, a religion that promotes suicide as a path to heaven, and the destruction of secular thought offends me. I'll take a Jew over the alternatives any day.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862

JohnG@lt wrote:

rammunition wrote:

ohnoez, their religion offends you. Polygamy, stoning of women, a religion that promotes suicide as a path to heaven, and the destruction of secular thought offends me. I'll take a Jew over the alternatives any day.
that doesn't answer my question
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

rammunition wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

rammunition wrote:

It certainly did. Every religion in the world claims to be correct and yet the term 'God's chosen people' offends you. What a joke.
-Frederick Bastiat
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862

JohnG@lt wrote:

rammunition wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

It certainly did. Every religion in the world claims to be correct and yet the term 'God's chosen people' offends you. What a joke.
what offends is that certain people claim to be superior to others and act in such a way. They treat other like slaves and claim they are victims. What also offends me are certain things they say

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef - “May the Holy Name visit retribution on the Arabs’ heads,  and cause their seed to be lost, and annihilate them, and cause them to be vanquished and cause them to be cast from the world. It is forbidden to be merciful to them, you must give them missiles, with relish – annihilate them. Evil ones, damnable ones.” – Ultra-Orthodox Shas Party spiritual leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, in a sermon, 8 April 2001.  He has also called Arabs “snakes” whom “God regrets having created”.

“We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel… Force is all they do or ever will understand.  We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours.”  Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Occupation Forces – Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983

”[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs.”  Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, ‘Begin and the “Beasts”‘, New Statesman, 25 June 1982

Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of his memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979. His description of the conquest of Lydda after Plan Dalet:  “We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters.”

“Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours…  Everything we don’t grab will go to them.” Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, at a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

”When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle.” – Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Occupation Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983
    “We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.”  Israel Koenig, “The Koenig Memorandum”

And these barbarians and thugs think that "God" is on their side?
only a "God" that is evil would be
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5400
Q Q
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

rammunition wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

rammunition wrote:

what offends is that certain people claim to be superior to others and act in such a way. They treat other like slaves and claim they are victims. What also offends me are certain things they say

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef - “May the Holy Name visit retribution on the Arabs’ heads,  and cause their seed to be lost, and annihilate them, and cause them to be vanquished and cause them to be cast from the world. It is forbidden to be merciful to them, you must give them missiles, with relish – annihilate them. Evil ones, damnable ones.” – Ultra-Orthodox Shas Party spiritual leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, in a sermon, 8 April 2001.  He has also called Arabs “snakes” whom “God regrets having created”.

“We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel… Force is all they do or ever will understand.  We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours.”  Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Occupation Forces – Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983

”[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs.”  Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, ‘Begin and the “Beasts”‘, New Statesman, 25 June 1982

Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of his memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979. His description of the conquest of Lydda after Plan Dalet:  “We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters.”

“Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours…  Everything we don’t grab will go to them.” Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, at a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

”When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle.” – Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Occupation Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983
    “We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.”  Israel Koenig, “The Koenig Memorandum”

Both sides think God is on their side. Why on earth would you pick sides? The Palestinians are no more victims than the Israelis are. All you seem to be getting is one side of the argument. Or, it's all you care to see because the Palestinian cause has become the flavor of the month for liberals. I'm not sure which it is.

I view in the exact same light as these idiots:
****FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE******

NYU BUILDING TAKEOVER!!!

At approximately 10pm tonight (Feb. 18), students of Take Back NYU! took over the Kimmel Marketplace. They have blockaded the doors and declared an occupation! They presented their demands to the NYU administration. They read as follows:

DEMANDS

We, the students of NYU, declare an occupation of this space. This occupation is the culmination of a two-year campaign by the Take Back NYU! coalition, and of campaigns from years past, in whose footsteps we follow.

In order to create a more accountable, democratic and socially responsible university, we demand the following:

1.    Full legal and disciplinary amnesty for all parties involved in the occupation.

2.    Full compensation for all employees whose jobs were disrupted during the course of the occupation.

3.    Public release of NYU’s annual operating budget, including a full list of university expenditures, salaries for all employees compensated on a semester or annual basis, funds allocated for staff wages, contracts to non-university organizations for university construction and services, financial aid data for each college, and money allocated to each college, department, and administrative unit of the university. Furthermore, this should include a full disclosure of the amount and sources of the university’s funding.

4.    Disclosure of NYU’s endowment holdings, investment strategy, projected endowment growth, and persons, corporations and firms involved in the investment of the university’s endowment funds. Additionally, we demand an endowment oversight body of students, faculty and staff who exercise shareholder proxy voting power for the university’s investments.

5.    That the NYU Administration agrees to resume negotiations with GSOC/UAW Local 2110 – the union for NYU graduate assistants, teaching assistants, and research assistants. That NYU publically affirm its commitment to respect all its workers, including student employees, by recognizing their right to form unions and to bargain collectively. That NYU publically affirm that it will recognize workers’ unions through majority card verification.

6.    That NYU signs a contract guaranteeing fair labor practices for all NYU employees at home and abroad. This contract will extend to subcontracted workers, including bus drivers, food service employees and anyone involved in the construction, operation and maintenance at any of NYU’s non-U.S. sites.

7.    The establishment of a student elected Socially Responsible Finance Committee. This Committee will have full power to vote on proxies, draft shareholder resolutions, screen all university investments, establish new programs that encourage social and environmental responsibility and override all financial decisions the committee deems socially irresponsible, including investment decisions. The committee will be composed of two subcommittees: one to assess the operating budget and one to assess the endowment holdings. Each committee will be composed of ten students democratically elected from the graduate and under-graduate student bodies. All committee decisions will be made a strict majority vote, and will be upheld by the university. All members of the Socially Responsible Finance Committee will sit on the board of trustees, and will have equal voting rights. All Socially Responsible Finance Committee and Trustee meetings shall be open to the public, and their minutes made accessible electronically through NYU’s website. Elections will be held the second Tuesday of every March beginning March 10th 2009, and meetings will be held biweekly beginning the week of March 30th 2009.

8.    That the first two orders of business of the Socially Responsible Finance committee will be:
a) An in depth investigation of all investments in war and genocide profiteers, as well as companies profiting from the occupation of Palestinian territories.
b) A reassessment of the recently lifted of the ban on Coca Cola products.

9.    That annual scholarships be provided for thirteen Palestinian students, starting with the 2009/2010 academic year. These scholarships will include funding for books, housing, meals and travel expenses.

10.    That the university donate all excess supplies and materials in an effort to rebuild the University of Gaza.

11.    Tuition stabilization for all students, beginning with the class of 2012. All students will pay their initial tuition rate throughout the course of their education at New York University.  Tuition rates for each successive year will not exceed the rate of inflation, nor shall they exceed one percent. The university shall meet 100% of government-calculated student financial need.

12.    That student groups have priority when reserving space in the buildings owned or leased by New York University, including, and especially, the Kimmel Center.

13.    That the general public have access to Bobst Library.

Along with this, students have issued a

SOLIDARITY STATEMENT

We, the students of Take Back NYU! declare our solidarity with the student [sleepovers] in Greece,
Italy, and the United Kingdom, as well as those of the University of
Rochester, the New School for Social Research, and with future
[sleepovers] to come in the name of democracy and student power. We stand
in solidarity with the University of Gaza, and with the people of
Palestine.
These sons and daughters of some of the wealthiest people in America decided they wanted to take over the library at New York University for a few days in protest of NYU sending donations to Israel. They even had topless women around to help support their cause. What a complete fucking joke. And yes, I view your rhetoric in the exact same light because you've been blinded by irrationality and the need to 'fit in'.
-Frederick Bastiat
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862

JohnG@lt wrote:

rammunition wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Both sides think God is on their side. Why on earth would you pick sides? The Palestinians are no more victims than the Israelis are. All you seem to be getting is one side of the argument. Or, it's all you care to see because the Palestinian cause has become the flavor of the month for liberals. I'm not sure which it is.

I view in the exact same light as these idiots:
****FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE******

NYU BUILDING TAKEOVER!!!

At approximately 10pm tonight (Feb. 18), students of Take Back NYU! took over the Kimmel Marketplace. They have blockaded the doors and declared an occupation! They presented their demands to the NYU administration. They read as follows:

DEMANDS

We, the students of NYU, declare an occupation of this space. This occupation is the culmination of a two-year campaign by the Take Back NYU! coalition, and of campaigns from years past, in whose footsteps we follow.

In order to create a more accountable, democratic and socially responsible university, we demand the following:

1.    Full legal and disciplinary amnesty for all parties involved in the occupation.

2.    Full compensation for all employees whose jobs were disrupted during the course of the occupation.

3.    Public release of NYU’s annual operating budget, including a full list of university expenditures, salaries for all employees compensated on a semester or annual basis, funds allocated for staff wages, contracts to non-university organizations for university construction and services, financial aid data for each college, and money allocated to each college, department, and administrative unit of the university. Furthermore, this should include a full disclosure of the amount and sources of the university’s funding.

4.    Disclosure of NYU’s endowment holdings, investment strategy, projected endowment growth, and persons, corporations and firms involved in the investment of the university’s endowment funds. Additionally, we demand an endowment oversight body of students, faculty and staff who exercise shareholder proxy voting power for the university’s investments.

5.    That the NYU Administration agrees to resume negotiations with GSOC/UAW Local 2110 – the union for NYU graduate assistants, teaching assistants, and research assistants. That NYU publically affirm its commitment to respect all its workers, including student employees, by recognizing their right to form unions and to bargain collectively. That NYU publically affirm that it will recognize workers’ unions through majority card verification.

6.    That NYU signs a contract guaranteeing fair labor practices for all NYU employees at home and abroad. This contract will extend to subcontracted workers, including bus drivers, food service employees and anyone involved in the construction, operation and maintenance at any of NYU’s non-U.S. sites.

7.    The establishment of a student elected Socially Responsible Finance Committee. This Committee will have full power to vote on proxies, draft shareholder resolutions, screen all university investments, establish new programs that encourage social and environmental responsibility and override all financial decisions the committee deems socially irresponsible, including investment decisions. The committee will be composed of two subcommittees: one to assess the operating budget and one to assess the endowment holdings. Each committee will be composed of ten students democratically elected from the graduate and under-graduate student bodies. All committee decisions will be made a strict majority vote, and will be upheld by the university. All members of the Socially Responsible Finance Committee will sit on the board of trustees, and will have equal voting rights. All Socially Responsible Finance Committee and Trustee meetings shall be open to the public, and their minutes made accessible electronically through NYU’s website. Elections will be held the second Tuesday of every March beginning March 10th 2009, and meetings will be held biweekly beginning the week of March 30th 2009.

8.    That the first two orders of business of the Socially Responsible Finance committee will be:
a) An in depth investigation of all investments in war and genocide profiteers, as well as companies profiting from the occupation of Palestinian territories.
b) A reassessment of the recently lifted of the ban on Coca Cola products.

9.    That annual scholarships be provided for thirteen Palestinian students, starting with the 2009/2010 academic year. These scholarships will include funding for books, housing, meals and travel expenses.

10.    That the university donate all excess supplies and materials in an effort to rebuild the University of Gaza.

11.    Tuition stabilization for all students, beginning with the class of 2012. All students will pay their initial tuition rate throughout the course of their education at New York University.  Tuition rates for each successive year will not exceed the rate of inflation, nor shall they exceed one percent. The university shall meet 100% of government-calculated student financial need.

12.    That student groups have priority when reserving space in the buildings owned or leased by New York University, including, and especially, the Kimmel Center.

13.    That the general public have access to Bobst Library.

Along with this, students have issued a

SOLIDARITY STATEMENT

We, the students of Take Back NYU! declare our solidarity with the student [sleepovers] in Greece,
Italy, and the United Kingdom, as well as those of the University of
Rochester, the New School for Social Research, and with future
[sleepovers] to come in the name of democracy and student power. We stand
in solidarity with the University of Gaza, and with the people of
Palestine.
These sons and daughters of some of the wealthiest people in America decided they wanted to take over the library at New York University for a few days in protest of NYU sending donations to Israel. They even had topless women around to help support their cause. What a complete fucking joke. And yes, I view your rhetoric in the exact same light because you've been blinded by irrationality and the need to 'fit in'.
your post is on a protest in support of the palestinians (i only read a few paragraphs), mine is on jews who claim to be superior and their aggressive views.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

JohnG@lt wrote:

The Palestinians are no more victims than the Israelis are.
Sure they are. They kill themselves too.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Kmarion wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

I guess you're right. They just can't catch a break. Not only are they the victims of the Israelis, they also blow themselves up too.
-Frederick Bastiat
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

JohnG@lt wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

I guess you're right. They just can't catch a break. Not only are they the victims of the Israelis, they also blow themselves up too.
Drag the political opposition out in the street, shoot them, claim they were democratically elected two years later.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862

Kmarion wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Drag the political opposition out in the street, shoot them, claim they were democratically elected two years later.
wow and you are a mod??

Hamas was the winner in a Democratic election, forced on Palestine by the US and UN, when Hamas won those countries would not except the results of the election.

They tried to force Hamas into a Coalition Government with Fatah after time the Government was not working and international pressure, Hamas defeated Fatah in a battle and took over Gaza.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

rammunition wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

wow and you are a mod??

Hamas was the winner in a Democratic election, forced on Palestine by the US and UN, when Hamas won those countries would not except the results of the election.

They tried to force Hamas into a Coalition Government with Fatah after time the Government was not working and international pressure, Hamas defeated Fatah in a battle and took over Gaza.
rofl:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index … 200AA9kAL5

Also; what does him having an opinion different than yours have ANYTHING to do with him being a mod?
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862

Poseidon wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

wow and you are a mod??

rofl:

Also; what does him having an opinion different than yours have ANYTHING to do with him being a mod?
actually my source of of another site
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

rammunition wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

rammunition wrote:

wow and you are a mod??

rofl:

actually my source of of another site
your "rhetoric" is usually nothing more than plagiarism anyways and copied and pasted links

can't say i'm too surprised
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

rammunition wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

wow and you are a mod??

Elections have never been won via intimidation or fraud before See: Iran

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2009-10-11 12:37:10)

-Frederick Bastiat
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

rammunition wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

wow and you are a mod??

What does it have to do with me being a mod?

They didn't drag members of the opposition out in the street and shoot them?
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard