Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

rammunition wrote:

The jews never wanted peace, its obvious. They were offered 3 TIMES A 10 YEAR TRUCE BY HAMAS. Guess what the "peace loving innocent jews" said?
You know why they want peace? So they can re-arm and build their shit. Every time Hamas wants peace, few years later they start lobbying rockets into Israel. Since you love Jewish stereotype, you must admit they are hardworking and smart. So being smart, they know what the fuck Hamas is up to and not put up with their shit.

/Arab rant here

Last I remember was a bunch of pissed off hajjis bombing civilians across the globe, not some zionists new world order. If Israel really wanted to steal land, wouldn't they have just taken over Lebanon, Syria and Jordan? Hell they have the military capability to do so as well. Remind me why the Jews spend so much money on precision guided bombs instead of MOABs? Oh that's right, they want to minimize civilian casualties, those evil Jews.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Cybargs wrote:

Last I remember was a bunch of pissed off hajjis bombing civilians across the globe, not some zionists new world order. If Israel really wanted to steal land, wouldn't they have just taken over Lebanon, Syria and Jordan? Hell they have the military capability to do so as well. Remind me why the Jews spend so much money on precision guided bombs instead of MOABs? Oh that's right, they want to minimize civilian casualties, those evil Jews.
Thats because as a nation, they did their land stealing a long time ago. Now they just casually take extra bits on the outskirts of their territory and build settlements there. It's a bit like if the US were just to go into Mexico bulldoze some villages and build new villages there for Americans to live in - which would be completely out of order (not to mention illegal and immoral).
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Bertster7 wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Thats because as a nation, they did their land stealing a long time ago. Now they just casually take extra bits on the outskirts of their territory and build settlements there. It's a bit like if the US were just to go into Mexico bulldoze some villages and build new villages there for Americans to live in - which would be completely out of order (not to mention illegal and immoral).
Personally, I think the world should look at more important and gruesome issues such as the genocide in Sudan and the ongoing resource conflict in Africa. Solve that shit first, then bitch about Israel.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Cybargs wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Personally, I think the world should look at more important and gruesome issues such as the genocide in Sudan and the ongoing resource conflict in Africa. Solve that shit first, then bitch about Israel.
Personally, I think pumping any resources (as in aid, they've got plenty of natural resources as you hinted at earlier) into Africa is a waste of time.

Fatah seem to be a fairly sensible government and turning the West Bank into a nicer place to live would be fine. If the Israelis would agree to stop going over there and bulldozing their houses to make way for more Israeli settlements on land in the West Bank - something the rest of the world are persistently telling them to stop doing and that is completely illegal.

Gaza under Hamas is a different story entirely, but if the people of Gaza ever manage to get rid of the bunch of cunts that are Hamas, then stuff might change for the better there too.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Bertster7 wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Personally, I think pumping any resources (as in aid, they've got plenty of natural resources as you hinted at earlier) into Africa is a waste of time.

Fatah seem to be a fairly sensible government and turning the West Bank into a nicer place to live would be fine. If the Israelis would agree to stop going over there and bulldozing their houses to make way for more Israeli settlements on land in the West Bank - something the rest of the world are persistently telling them to stop doing and that is completely illegal.

Gaza under Hamas is a different story entirely, but if the people of Gaza ever manage to get rid of the bunch of cunts that are Hamas, then stuff might change for the better there too.
I'd rather have Fatah in charge, there was almost peace in 2005 remember? Heard they were too corrupt though.

Africa needs a complete overhaul... Problem was when all the Euro's left and were like kthnxbai.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
Fatah are sensible but very corrupt. On the other hand, it's natural (unfortunately) to find rampant corruption in any poor country.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Cybargs wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

I'd rather have Fatah in charge, there was almost peace in 2005 remember? Heard they were too corrupt though.

Africa needs a complete overhaul... Problem was when all the Euro's left and were like kthnxbai.
Fatah are in charge - of the West Bank, which makes up more than 3/4s of the OTs.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862

Cybargs wrote:

rammunition wrote:

The jews never wanted peace, its obvious. They were offered 3 TIMES A 10 YEAR TRUCE BY HAMAS. Guess what the "peace loving innocent jews" said?
You know why they want peace? So they can re-arm and build their shit. Every time Hamas wants peace, few years later they start lobbying rockets into Israel. Since you love Jewish stereotype, you must admit they are hardworking and smart. So being smart, they know what the fuck Hamas is up to and not put up with their shit.

/Arab rant here

Hamas are the democratically elected government. Of course they will rearm. They are the army for their people, every country has one.

Maybe you should look intot he history of how Israel was established.

Syria? Golan heights??

LOL, is that why they still target civilians, either they are the shittest, dumbest army in the world or they do it on purpose. You pick
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862

Cybargs wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

its been going on for over 60 years, compared to sudan which is 6-4 if i remember correct
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

rammunition wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

rammunition wrote:

/Arab rant here

Hamas are the democratically elected government. Of course they will rearm. They are the army for their people, every country has one.

Maybe you should look intot he history of how Israel was established.

Syria? Golan heights??

LOL, is that why they still target civilians, either they are the shittest, dumbest army in the world or they do it on purpose. You pick
They have the Golan Heights because Syria thought it would take them on, and lost. Their fault.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6542|Texas - Bigger than France

Dilbert_X wrote:

Pug wrote:

I don't think "Israelis don't want peace" is right.

I think its "Israelis don't like the terms"
The terms are trivial from Israel's perspective.
- Retreat to the 1967 borders - ie hand back some valueless desert
- Recognise the right of return - in practice they'll use US money to buy off the Palestinians who want their land back

Hardly a big deal, but peace is not what they want.
I don't have all the details of the peace talks...do you?

And, let me tell you where I'm coming from - both sides need to chill, both are responsible, and blaming one side over the other is not productive.  That's my perspective.

And with that: if I were an Israeli...what's the guarantee?  Seems like certain groups hell bent on running Palestine (Hamas & Hez) haven't held up their bargains either (neither has Israel).

I pretty much guarantee...and these are big ifs...if Israel pulled back and the Palestinians attacked...would the world then rally to Israel?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

rammunition wrote:

Hamas are the democratically elected government
How did they get full control in the first place?

O' yea, I remember.

https://i36.tinypic.com/157gjyh.jpg

https://i33.tinypic.com/29ohczo.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York
Yes, the Israelis don't want peace but the Palestineans are a bunch of fun loving guys who just want to have fun.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
Yes, the Israelis don't want peace but the Palestineans are a bunch of fun loving guys who just want to have fun.
Well its funny, there was no arab terrorism before Israel was created through terrorism.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Pug wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Pug wrote:

I don't think "Israelis don't want peace" is right.

I think its "Israelis don't like the terms"
The terms are trivial from Israel's perspective.
- Retreat to the 1967 borders - ie hand back some valueless desert
- Recognise the right of return - in practice they'll use US money to buy off the Palestinians who want their land back

Hardly a big deal, but peace is not what they want.
I don't have all the details of the peace talks...do you?

And, let me tell you where I'm coming from - both sides need to chill, both are responsible, and blaming one side over the other is not productive.  That's my perspective.

And with that: if I were an Israeli...what's the guarantee?  Seems like certain groups hell bent on running Palestine (Hamas & Hez) haven't held up their bargains either (neither has Israel).

I pretty much guarantee...and these are big ifs...if Israel pulled back and the Palestinians attacked...would the world then rally to Israel?
Woah, you really don't have all the details at all if you think Hezbollah have anything to do with Palestine. They're from Lebanon and are most certainly not hell bent on running Palestine. In Palestine you have the moderate Fatah and the extremist Hamas.

I support the idea of treating the Fatah run regions (the West Bank) well as an incentive for being moderate and not shooting rockets into Israel - but Israel take the opposite stance and build their new, illegal settlements in the West Bank since it is a better place to build settlements.

Fatah have not been causing any trouble for Israel, and yet the Israelis feel it is necessary to deprive the people there of their lands and homes to make way for more Israeli settlements. How can anyone not condemn behaviour like this?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Israel take the opposite stance and build their new, illegal settlements in the West Bank since it is a better place to build settlements.
And its a lot easier since the locals don't fire rockets at them.
The Palestinians hold up their part of the deal, and the Israelis continue to screw them, what are they supposed to do exactly?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Dilbert_X wrote:

Israel take the opposite stance and build their new, illegal settlements in the West Bank since it is a better place to build settlements.
And its a lot easier since the locals don't fire rockets at them.
The Palestinians hold up their part of the deal, and the Israelis continue to screw them, what are they supposed to do exactly?
That's my biggest problem with the stance of the Israeli government, where all the arguments about the Palestinians deserving all they get fall down.

The West Bank has been peaceful since under Fatah rule, Fatah are a moderate government - yet the West Bank is the target for the most aggressive Israeli expansion.

How do the Israeli apologists square that one?

What justification is there for the Israeli settlement activity in the West Bank? It's not like they're not already miles beyond the internationally agreed borders....
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
And its not as if Israel is short of empty desert.
mikkel
+383|6601

rdx-fx wrote:

Stability, security and prosperity first.
Then follows tolerance, understanding, and fairness.
Then you can talk about reparations, justice, and making things right.
How on Earth do you expect "stability, security and prosperity", as well as "tolerance, understanding and fairness" to exist before "justice and making things right"? You need a basis for the former that can be established by the latter.

You can't expect those things to just come out of nowhere.
ruisleipa
+149|6222|teh FIN-land

mikkel wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Stability, security and prosperity first.
Then follows tolerance, understanding, and fairness.
Then you can talk about reparations, justice, and making things right.
How on Earth do you expect "stability, security and prosperity", as well as "tolerance, understanding and fairness" to exist before "justice and making things right"? You need a basis for the former that can be established by the latter.

You can't expect those things to just come out of nowhere.
:clap:
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Dilbert_X wrote:

Well its funny, there was no arab terrorism before Israel was created through terrorism.

Logical Fallacy
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

Dilbert_X wrote:

It's so easy to blame your own actions on others, eh?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England
Ya know, it's funny. The rest of the Arab world looks upon Palestinians the same way Americans look at their inbred trailer trash. Yet there seem to be an awful lot of people out there hating Israel and defending the trailer trash.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5750|شمال

JohnG@lt wrote:

Ya know, it's funny. The rest of the Arab world looks upon Palestinians the same way Americans look at their inbred trailer trash. Yet there seem to be an awful lot of people out there hating Israel and defending the trailer trash.
Leaders of the arab countries yes, but not the arab people. There is difference.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

Beduin wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Leaders of the arab countries yes, but not the arab people. There is difference.
No, there is no difference. It's human nature to want someone below you on the pecking order to shit on. The Palestinians are the lowest of the low in the Arab world but the Jews are beneath them as heathens. The fighting will never stop because to accept the Jews as equals (as the Palestinians would have to do) would forever mean the Palestinians have no one beneath them to shit on.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard