Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6666|London, England
You guys try to justify the Islamic conquest but can't for the Jewish conquest, when it's essentially the same shit, they were both driven by stupid religious ideologies, just different eras. That's how I see it.

Also Islam has a well recorded history compared to most religions (especially because it's much newer than most). It's less ambiguous and it's spread around the world is probably the most known out of all the major religions.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5907

M.O.A.B wrote:

rammunition wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

You explain fine when it comes to just Israel and the Jews.
Because its a current topic, topics in the last few centuries are better documented than ones a few hundred or thousands of years ago.
You don't need huge amounts of documentation for it. Its a pretty simple question about the difference between Jews taking over the land, and Muslims taking over the land.
Ok, tell me how the Jews took over Israel from the Caananites?
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5795|شمال

Mekstizzle wrote:

You guys try to justify the Islamic conquest ...
No. But comparing what is going on now and how muslims ruled is kuk kuk
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6268|Escea

rammunition wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Because its a current topic, topics in the last few centuries are better documented than ones a few hundred or thousands of years ago.
You don't need huge amounts of documentation for it. Its a pretty simple question about the difference between Jews taking over the land, and Muslims taking over the land.
Conquest, same as the Islamic one.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5907

M.O.A.B wrote:

rammunition wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

The Islamic conquest was apparently a peaceful one.
Can you prove that the Jewish conquest was peaceful?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
You're deluded if you think the Islamic conquest or indeed any conquest is peaceful.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6268|Escea

rammunition wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

rammunition wrote:

The Islamic conquest was apparently a peaceful one.
Can you prove that the Jewish conquest was peaceful?
Apparently isn't proof.

Can you prove it wasn't?
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5907

"Jerusalem in the early history of Islam

Jerusalem came under Islamic rule during the reign of the second Caliph Umar in the year 638. It was a peaceful conquest. The ruling patriarch of the city, whose name was Sophronius, offered the keys of the city to the Caliph himself.

Upon entering the blessed city, the Caliph asked about the location of the mosque of David (al-Masjid al-Aqsa) and the blessed Rock from where the Prophet went in Miraj.

The site was a desolate place at that time. Romans had destroyed the so-called Second Temple in the year 70 CE and no non-Christian or Christian ruler of that city after that ever tried to build any place of worship there.

According to historians, it was a garbage dump, a dunghill for the people of Jerusalem. Umar, upon learning this was the site of the Masjid of Jerusalem and the place from where the Miraj took place, cleaned the place with his own hands and put his forehead in payer on that ground.

The Masjid al-Aqsa was later built in that area.

In 691 CE the Dome of Rock and a more elaborate mosque were constructed. Those were, perhaps, the first most expensive and expansive sacred monuments built in the history of Islam.

Jerusalem was always held in great esteem by Muslims. The Prophet said, "Journeys should not be taken (with the intention of worship) except to three mosques: the Sacred Mosque in Makkah, my Mosque in Madinah and Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem."

On the basis of this Hadith, Muslims always considered it as a religious deed to visit the city of Jerusalem, its mosque and its sacred and blessed precincts. Often pilgrims made it a point to visit Jerusalem on their way to Makkah and Madinah.

Muslim rulers and philanthropists built many hospitals, schools, and religious centers in and around the city. They purchased land in and around the city and dedicated it as a Waqf (endowment) for religious purposes. The whole city is virtually Waqf land that is non-salable and nontransferable.

Many Muslim scholars also migrated and settled in the city. The Al-Aqsa Masjid was a great seat of learning. Thousands of pious people and scholars included provisions in their wills to be buried in Jerusalem. There are thousands, perhaps millions of Muslims' graves in the city of Jerusalem.

Muslims also recognized the rights of Christians and Jews who hold the city dear to their hearts and sacred in their faiths.

Under Islamic rule they were given permission to settle there. When the Caliph Umar made the treaty with the Christian Patriarch Sophronius it was agreed, at the request of the Christian patriarch, that "No Jews will live with them in Aelia (Jerusalem)."

But later, due to Muslim tolerance, this rule was relaxed and Jews were allowed to come and settle in the city.

After the re-conquest of Jerusalem by Salahuddin in the time of the Crusades, Jews were again permitted by Muslims to come back and live in the city. The Crusaders during their 90-year rule (1099 - 1187) had banned both Jews and Muslims from that city."
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6268|Escea

You haven't proved that a Jewish conquest was violent though.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5446

rammunition wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

yes those dirty jews right?
yes
ya we know
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5907

M.O.A.B wrote:

You haven't proven it wasn't
Mekstizzle
WALKER
That sounds like a hugely biased post, with no link provided either because you probably got it off some bollocks website.

Didn't even mention the Siege of Jerusalem.

Why are you so biased towards Islam? You must be a Muslim. That's the only answer I can give, or your family are Muslim. Or something must relate you to Islam in some way. There's no way you can be such a huge fanboy without it.

Only Muslims believe the Islamic conquests weren't violent and that Islam spread through the world with peace and everyone let them in with open arms.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-10-16 11:42:59)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6268|Escea

rammunition wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

You haven't proven it wasn't
Yay circles.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5446

Mekstizzle wrote:

That sounds like a hugely biased post, with no link provided either because you probably got it off some bollocks website.

Why are you so biased towards Islam? You must be a Muslim. That's the only answer I can give, or your family are Muslim. Or something must relate you to Islam in some way. There's no way you can be such a huge fanboy without it.
dude... HE HATES JEWS.  he is some fat little white kid who hates jews for some reason.  internet hate most likely.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5907

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol, no, just trying to show that the Muslims who conquered Israel did not do so in the same fashion the Jews did 60 odd years ago
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5795|شمال

Mekstizzle wrote:

Please do provide us with the truth
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6268|Escea

rammunition wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol, no, just trying to show that the Muslims who conquered Israel did not do so in the same fashion the Jews did 60 odd years ago
Well, actually, no, they didn't conquer it, they were given it. They took over some of the land of the countries that attacked them shortly after, which is the fault of those countries for attacking them.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5907

M.O.A.B wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Well, actually, no, they didn't conquer it, they were given it. They took over some of the land of the countries that attacked them shortly after, which is the fault of those countries for attacking them.
Given after committing their acts of terrorism i.e. bombing buildings, Jewish militia attacking villages and killing women/children etc.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5446

rammunition wrote:

Given after committing their acts of terrorism i.e. bombing buildings, Jewish militia attacking villages and killing women/children etc.
evil jews amirite?
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5907

Red Forman wrote:

rammunition wrote:

evil jews amirite?
Yes, these were terrorists who killed women and children, bombed my COMPATRIOTS etc. Let me guess they are not evil in your eyes?
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5446

rammunition wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

rammunition wrote:

evil jews amirite?
Yes, these were terrorists who killed women and children, bombed my COMPATRIOTS etc. Let me guess they are not evil in your eyes?
ofc they are.  your compatriots...lol stfu.  thats like me being pissed at azns for life or something.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5907

Red Forman wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

evil jews amirite?
ofc they are.  your compatriots...lol stfu.  thats like me being pissed at azns for life or something.
I really don't understand what you type, no joke.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5446
what compatriots of yours did they kill?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6677|Finland

Yeah, you could've said "Israeli" instead of "Jewish".. But I guess a certain someone would've trolled through that too.
I need around tree fiddy.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5907

Red Forman wrote:

what compatriots of yours did they kill?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

NEVER FORGET!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard