Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5433|Dublin, Ireland

menzo wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

menzo wrote:

not allowed to drink? is 18 the law there or are it the parents?
18s the law and she's 17. Her parents won't let her touch a drink till they day she turns 18.

From that day on, she's all mine
ok, i dont get the 18 drinking laws but that is something different.
she needs to tell here parents is is going to sleep over at a girlfriend, and you + your mates + her + her friend go out together?
Yeah, that's the plan for this Saturday. But I don't like being a sly prick behind her parents like this...
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5466|Yeah, there :)
If they find out you're screwed.
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6452|Amsterdam‫

Oisín<3 wrote:

menzo wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

18s the law and she's 17. Her parents won't let her touch a drink till they day she turns 18.

she needs to tell here parents is is going to sleep over at a girlfriend, and you + your mates + her + her friend go out together?
Yeah, that's the plan for this Saturday. But I don't like being a sly prick behind her parents like this...
or just go with your mates, she will not break up when you are not there for 1 or 2 nights
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6720|Purplicious Wisconsin
Just at least have 1 day with your pals and 2 days with her. Simple as that.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5968|Places 'n such
Spend weekdays with her weekends with them? Aint hard to find a healthy balance, I manage it.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6688|Disaster Free Zone

Oisín<3 wrote:

menzo wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

But you're ok with cheating?
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6355|Belfast

Finray wrote:

Serious post: They're not mates if they can't accept you have a girlfriend you want to spend time with. But do a compromise, go out with your friends and take your girlfriend with you.
This

Friends are more forgiving that girlfriends. If you go out with your friends instead of your girl, she could dump you. If you go out with your girl instead of your friends, the chances are that you will remain friends.

If I were you, Id go for the girl.
JessyCar
FKNAWSM
+30|5365|England

DrunkFace wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

menzo wrote:

lolol

but seriously it's not hard. just see her and them
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6475

DrunkFace wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

menzo wrote:

This man has twisted morals.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
13rin
+977|6486
put on your robe and wizard hat.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6745|Comber, Northern Ireland

Oisín<3 wrote:

Froggy says:
man ur th one lad out of u nd joey nd paulie tat i taught wud never hav 2 say this to but u r wipped like a little gay boy
Oisín - ♥Oxegen 09'♥ says:
Hahaha
No
You see
Right
It's either
Go out, have the craic and piss the girlfriend off
Or
Froggy says:
i am lookn nd ur wipped
Stay in, get my hole (and v fucking good hole) and piss off friends
lose-lose situation
Froggy says:
bros b4 hoes all day man
Yeah it was just that weekend though
Froggy says:
n0o lst weeknd 2

My mates are getting proper pissed off with me these days cause I'm spending all my time with my girlfriend. I've told them it's only for a bit but it really isn't. She wants more time with me and my mates are calling me up all the time asking me to come out when I'm with her. She can't come out with me cause she's only 17, it's proper shit.

Any suggestions?
haha you cant take your gf for a pint
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6727|Ireland | Monaghan

lulz
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6762|Scotland

Get her parents to trust you. It's a vital part of the relationship at your age. Once they trust you, you can do anything.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5795|Catherine Black

Zimmer wrote:

Get her parents to trust you. It's a vital part of the relationship at your age. Once they trust you, you can do anything.
This man knows.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6332|England
As Finray said, they aren;t proper mates if they can't understand you want to see your girlfriend. Just take advantage of the time you don't spent with her, and spend it with them instead. It's honestly not hard to find a good balance.
ruisleipa
+149|6229|teh FIN-land

Oisín<3 wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Tell her you're going out with your mates one evening a week ffs. If she's into you she'll accept it. If she's a selfish cow she won't.
She always gives me the choice, and I always pick her. I'd prefer to stay in with her most nights until she can come out properly with me. I've picked her over my mates the last 4 weeks in a row, no wonder they're pissed off...
well, you see why they're pissed off, so you should go out with em for one night, or they're not really very good mates are they? Especially four weeks in a row. Fuck!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

It's all about sacrifice. You're gonna have to make some compromises and choose who to spend your time with. Preferably would be nice to spend a little with both.

Considering the whole cheating scandal and past experiences, I don't think you know much about sacrifice or compromise. In any case, now's a good time to learn!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England
Why are you always posting fucking conversation threads.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6514

NooBesT wrote:

Your mate sure spells like a retard.

Peter wrote:

Tell froggy he types like a retard.

Amdi Peter wrote:

Finray wrote:

This, and tell your mate he spells like a retard.
p.s.

Mekstizzle wrote:

Why are you always posting fucking conversation threads.
u been pickin her over them cause you feel guilty

and your mates prolly want you to move on after the shit you've pulled on the lil 17'r
13rin
+977|6486
until you get married then it flips...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5756|شمال
Balance is the key. You don't wanna end up as a bitch?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5433|Dublin, Ireland

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

u been pickin her over them cause you feel guilty

and your mates prolly want you to move on after the shit you've pulled on the lil 17'r
Yeah, that's part of it. I did feel really guilty, but after I told her it was such a relief. I know it sounds selfish but it was really nice to get it off my shoulders. I work at a farmers market on Saturdays selling flowers and I made her the best and nicest bunch of flowers I have ever made. It would cost 40 Euro in a cheap flower shop to make... She and her mum loved it, it's in their kitchen right now

I have seen my mates in the last month, at hurling training, at the gym, at the bus stop, on the bus ect... I just haven't been on a piss-up with them like I used too. TBH, I'd pick a night in with my girlfriend over my mates any day, but I gotta be considerate.

Sucks
Lai
+186|6157
No Oisin, it is very simple;

Now, how much would you care loosing your GF?

How much would you care loosing some "friends"?

Note that I have put friends between brackets here, because if I would have a friend that would suddenly spend a lot less time with me because he hooked up with a girl I'd understand.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6162|Vancouver | Canada

NooBesT wrote:

Your mate sure spells like a retard.
That's the only thing I thought about the OP drivel too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard