IndianScout
+16|6672
you know you hear all the time that the BF2RS are #*^#*$&# because we are the gaming police and nazis and more,..

and to be honest it does get old, but yet we do have a job to do...

example..

Sgt.Gene

before http://bf2s.com/player/Sgt.Gene/

after http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.p … d=45141163

so then he gets the email stating he had been reset..

and then he comes an posts this..

"well... guys i admit im a dirty little padder. and i got what was coming to me well i would like to say now guys im going to play 100% clean"
"Trust me i will...
i will not take it for granted anymore... 2 accounts i had with over 650 hours combined with a combined score of about 80,000 all gone!
i will never cheat in any way shape or form again thank you guys for finally making me see the light."

Later he states his new account will be under the name: CrAcK|R0X

http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … ostcount=8

so we get a report on this new name of CrAcK|R0X

so I decide to go check the stats and see whats up....

http://bf2s.com/player/crack|r0x/

Knife 522
Strike at Karkand 753
Revive 907

sent back to EA for stronger action..

the reason I bring this up players is that we do try our best to do a good job for the gaming community and yes we are human and some players may slip thru the screening process..

and for those I do investigate and try to see what I can do, 

but for the most part the above example is what we deal with all day long...

IndianScout
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6844|San Francisco

I do not envy you. Still wish I had enough time to be an L1 though...

Keep pwning those noobs Indian!
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6844|-
I guess some people never learn
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6752
Well the rest of us who do not hack/stat pad appricate you taking time to make sure the people who do get what is comming to them.

Why after beeing caught some one would go so far as to get 753 points in a round. . . not once, but twice is beyond me.
IndianScout
+16|6672

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I do not envy you. Still wish I had enough time to be an L1 though...

Keep pwning those noobs Indian!
L1??

no way 

you are L2 material..

=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6731|In a van down by the river
IndianScout pwns.  I assume its the same IndianScout from Gayspy who's buddies with Prowler and Tiggy.  There are a couple BF2RS members in =NAA=.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6743|The United Center
as much as it sucks, the people who dont hack/pad/glitch do appreciate what you're doing.

keep up the good work.
[ar15]crazylarry
+0|6743
keep up the good work its appreciated.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6776|Great Brown North
very appreciated
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6751
Nice to know that their are some brave men & women out there protecting our gaming communtity from evil & Bringing us a better quality of gaming... Fight on brave liberators (To the Bicycle Repairman MontyPython Tune)
ComradeWho
+50|6692|Southern California
oh gee thanks so much for protecting the credibility of the very important system... if you didn't wipe the stats of people who have over 100 kills on their favorite victims list how would we possibily be able to tell who's stats are legit and who's are faked? it'd be like every time we look at someone's stats to see if they're a good player and discover their strengths and weaknesses we'd have to... look at their stats. and that would be so difficult.

bless you so much. it's so great to have people running around out of a sense of duty, sacrificing their precious time to destroy the efforts of people who're trying to enjoy all the features of the game they purchased. i really hate stat padders because it makes my stats seem worse. I wish everyone would enjoy the features of the game exactly the way I enjoy them.

All these people running around who spend 1,000 hours playing the game being all cocky in the forums piss me off. I'm so glad people are around to erase their stats because of that one thing they did that one time when they had 10,000 global points. As someone who sucks at the game and somehow takes it even more seriously than those lifeless losers do I would just like to say; I'm really glad selfless people like you are out there to satisfy my need for validation of my gameplay.

Oh no, I wouldn't want your job. You guys get such a bad reputation and it's so undeserved. You great stewards of the community. You work really hard and I'm sure all of your actions are totally in accordance with justice at all times. And even it is somehow revealed that you superheroes are human (which I highly doubt will ever happen!), and you somehow make one or two are mistakes - so what? The sacrifice of those people is nothing on par with the kind of sacrifice you noble peace officers make for our collective benefit.

I'm curious is it your work or the work of EA that results in erasing stats of people who unwittingly get tens of thousands of points in a single round? Because if it's you I'd just like to congratulate you on your hard work in foiling the master plan of those padders whose brilliant strategy is to get such a ridiculous amount of points that everyone would say "nobody would possibly be so stupid as to pad that many points in a matter of minutes" thereby making themselves seem innocent so that when they request that their stats be restored to the original pre-boost status everyone is on their side. So if that's you guys, thanks again for stopping that evil!

Last edited by ComradeWho (2006-02-07 21:18:34)

Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6697
I want your job. You get paid right? And benefits? Sick leave and paid vacation maybe? I'm sure you at least have a nice office and a sexy secretary.
vonSteuben
+3|6699|Essen - Germany
I for my part know what to think of those people that shout "Gaming Police" "Stat Nazis" and all the like.
A german proverb roughly translates to "He who shouts is wrong"

Namecalling is the last resort of the people that run out of arguments and normally are the people that got their stats wiped for the exact reason that was given.

The people that were hit by a wipe wrongly because of a glitch normally communicate in a mannered way.

You should remember that in every online community (at least every last one I took part in) the people that are pleased with the system and satisfied with the support seldom voice that but the ones that are dissatisfied (sp?) and unhappy voice that (and often in a rude voice).

I can't say that I know how many silent happy players are there for every rude and insulting unhappy one, but the number normally is far greater.

So, keep up the good work and think of the silent mass of smiling and happy players you help to have a good gaming experience

See ya,
vonSteuben
DuVeL
+2|6666|New Gitland, the Netherlands

[ar15]crazylarry wrote:

keep up the good work its appreciated.
Keep up the good work!!!
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6764

IndianScout wrote:

you know you hear all the time that the BF2RS are #*^#*$&# because we are the gaming police and nazis and more,..

So can you tell me what perseverance did
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6731|cairns australia
me:D
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6707
another sucker pwned, indian a qucik question if i know someone is deffinatly wall gltiching but free camera isd not turned on how can i prove it as i have a huge list of people.

(mainly there hash and a few usernames)

anyway as i said earlier another sucker pwned haha i would be pissed if i where him not only 600+ hours GONE another account deleted, why dont you give up?
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6771|Hamburg, Germany
Is there an actual "rulebook" of things that are Padding? Glitching , Hacking is obvious....
For example if i play on autobalance=0 servers a lot and switch teams to play with my friends? (and often win because wer're using voip)...
In other words how can i be sure that the way i like to play is ok....
dan500
+57|6844
I would apply to be a L1 admin, if i was 18+.

Ass-hats who abuse a FREE system to look good, I cant stand them and it would bring me great joy in resetting there stats and saying;

"Yeah, it was me who reset your stats"
IndianScout
+16|6672

dan500 wrote:

I would apply to be a L1 admin, if i was 18+.

Ass-hats who abuse a FREE system to look good, I cant stand them and it would bring me great joy in resetting there stats and saying;

"Yeah, it was me who reset your stats"
We have an L0 program which is a training program for admins.

once you turn 18 you get your status changed to L2 
IndianScout
+16|6672

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

IndianScout wrote:

So can you tell me what perseverance did
we didnt act on or take any reports for him,  he was reset and or GUID banned from EA and PB..

I can ask, but I doubt they will tell me..
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6720|Germany
You ask who wants your job ...
it's me.
I'm also registered on bf2rs, same name.
And now, when i will become admin?
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6701
Mate i would never want your job i have a headache over running my Squad letting alone trying to govern the policies regarding Stat padding,Hacking and Glitching i reckon you guys are great and keep it up
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6742|Houston, TX
If the pay is real, I'd be interested.  I assuming there is a place to register and/or review the job requirements?

KJ
Zukabazuka
+23|6682
I don't care what cheaters statspadder says, they abused it and I hate seing people who abuse the system. Just keep doing it, will just feel better. Though would like the job but still in school so it wouldn't be soo good for my grades. Yeah if the pay is real I would take this as a job for a while.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard