Poll

Best Weapon [Round 3-FINAL]

Landshark46%46% - 44
Captain's incredible low budget pistol53%53% - 50
Total: 94
13/f/taiwan
+940|5710
All of you bitching at the pistol need to shut the fuck up. This competition is stupid and as dauntless stated has been going on for way too long. Its funny to watch you guys(who probably never dealt with real guns before) not realize how shitty the guns you created are. Acting as if this competition requires any level of skill or "creativity" is beyond delusional.

Simple Pistol>Complex SMG/Shotgun/Sniper rifle/Assault rifle etc.
Ioan92
+337|5734

Miggle wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Pretty ballsy coming from a guy who entered the same gun 5 times.
Says the guy who's ruining the whole competition by spewing propaganda for the most ridiculous entry in the competition? Twat.
so somehow it's our fault that people choose to vote for my gun?

countless campaigns throughout history have helped register voters. It's still the voter's choice who he will vote for.

The dumb thing is that you all don't understand that this is a statement on the competition in general. We don't want this competition, it's obnoxious, bland, and stupid. All of the "creative" and "original" ideas put forward were far from it, and I find it incredibly hypocritical that you think that I put less effort into my guns than you, Ioan, considering not only that you only made 1 serious gun, but also that you yourself made a troll entry.

All that we can do is encourage people to vote for us, the decision still lies in their hands, there's nothing wrong with that, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

If you make another contest this bad, I'll make sure to do it again until you understand.
Man you're amazing.

Troll entries will be banned from the next contest, Weapon systems too. Also, entries will be double checked by me and eagle, and will be all anonymous.

That means you, Miggle.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6754|FUCK UBISOFT

Ioan92 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Says the guy who's ruining the whole competition by spewing propaganda for the most ridiculous entry in the competition? Twat.
so somehow it's our fault that people choose to vote for my gun?

countless campaigns throughout history have helped register voters. It's still the voter's choice who he will vote for.

The dumb thing is that you all don't understand that this is a statement on the competition in general. We don't want this competition, it's obnoxious, bland, and stupid. All of the "creative" and "original" ideas put forward were far from it, and I find it incredibly hypocritical that you think that I put less effort into my guns than you, Ioan, considering not only that you only made 1 serious gun, but also that you yourself made a troll entry.

All that we can do is encourage people to vote for us, the decision still lies in their hands, there's nothing wrong with that, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

If you make another contest this bad, I'll make sure to do it again until you understand.
Man you're amazing.

Troll entries will be banned from the next contest, Weapon systems too. Also, entries will be double checked by me and eagle, and will be all anonymous.

That means you, Miggle.
doesn't mean we won't get the worst to win.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6480
I love how Ioan is talking like he's gonna be coordinating the next contest

Last edited by Doctor Strangelove (2009-09-24 11:30:33)

Ioan92
+337|5734

I love how Ioan is talking like he's gonna be coordinating the next contest
I'm a contest mod lawl
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6480
Obligatory Queen video.

GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5944|CA
The Landshark looks way too expensive.  If only there was a cheaper option...

Captain's FTW!
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5608|Vacationland
How could you beat the pistol, I mean it's pure epic
Ioan92
+337|5734

Obligatory Queen video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irp8CNj9qBI

I'm sleepy, sry 4 fail

Last edited by Ioan92 (2009-09-24 13:43:53)

Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6480
fail
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6633|London, England
I'm sorry but speaking purely from an ideological standpoint. And that's all we have when it comes to fictional 2D firearms. An incredibly low budget pistol would be far more impacting upon the world than some typical off the shelf douchbag picatinny railed 21st century firearm with no unique capabilities whatsoever.

Really now, what is more creative out of those two? The first one is just a standard LMG. The second one is a unique looking firearm for start, he's also made it look like it's low budget, yet also effective. I mean, I'm not even trying to go on the Miggle crusade here, I'm just saying genuinely, that the incredible pistol is actually better.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6633|London, England

SEREMAKER wrote:

its like the liberators from WWII
Exactly

Or the Welrod

historic firearms incorporated into the 21st century via the genius of El Capitan Miggle

even a real SERE trained marine knows the true strategic value of things

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f9/A_Welrod_9mm_pistol_on_display_at_the_Imperial_War_Museum_in_London..jpg

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-09-24 14:19:38)

Ioan92
+337|5734
Its not creative anymore then
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6480

Ioan92 wrote:

Its not creative anymore then
Miggle's is not magazine fed, bolt action or silinced.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6142|Carnoustie MASSIF
God Miggle, you really are a horrible little boy

Last edited by CammRobb (2009-09-24 14:44:09)

Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6480

CammRobb wrote:

God Miggle, you really are a horrible little boy
See post #18
aimless
+166|6137|Texas
You guys are taking this too seriously.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6644

aimless wrote:

You guys are taking this too seriously.
under fucking statement!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously.
Wreckognize
+294|6497
The internet is srs business.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6786|Noizyland

I don't like the fact that this competition has brought out the inner douchebag in a lot of people.
The attitude that "this is a dumb competition so I'm going to disrupt it hurr hurr" held by a lot of people is concerning mostly because it's the kind of behaviour I'd expect from Anon and I hate that whole Anon bullshit.

Now as to Cap'n Mig's pistol, it's fine, it's a completely legitimate entry it's a good idea etc. and people are voting for it because of this. It's the people voting for it because it's percieved as the worst entry that I don't like. No-one's making you vote in this competition, this is not 1970s Poland. If you don't like it then ignore it, don't wreck it for people who do like it.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6480

Ty wrote:

I don't like the fact that this competition has brought out the inner douchebag in a lot of people.
The attitude that "this is a dumb competition so I'm going to disrupt it hurr hurr" held by a lot of people is concerning mostly because it's the kind of behaviour I'd expect from Anon and I hate that whole Anon bullshit.

Now as to Cap'n Mig's pistol, it's fine, it's a completely legitimate entry it's a good idea etc. and people are voting for it because of this. It's the people voting for it because it's percieved as the worst entry that I don't like. No-one's making you vote in this competition, this is not 1970s Poland. If you don't like it then ignore it, don't wreck it for people who do like it.
I would also like to point out, that the Captain Miggle's Incredible Low Budget Pistol would be quite effective if you were operating in 1970's Poland.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6786|Noizyland

Good point.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6643|New Hampshire, USA
40 min. left
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
13/f/taiwan