ISortGlass
Banned
+2|5366
I was playing a Warlord I/O server a while back, and some guy killed me in one hit from about 400 feet away, with the engineer unlock automatic shotgun. I had full health, and was using a kit with body armor (support). Is this some kind of glitch? Or was the guy using some kind of hack?

Last edited by ISortGlass (2009-09-21 16:20:38)

TehAndroo
Banned
+19|5355
I don't think there's any no spread hack that reduces the spread of shotguns so I guess he just got really lucky and a few pellets hit you in the face, lol.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6603|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
you sure it was a shotgun, because sometimes you could've ran into a claymore he planted a while back and the kill would show up as you being killed by whatever gun he was holding.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6689|Disaster Free Zone
simultaneous hits from sniper + shotgun.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6837|Grapevine, TX

DrunkFace wrote:

simultaneous hits from sniper + shotgun.
Welcome to BF2, its a crazy game when it comes to things like this. Wait until you get killed by [Ladder].
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

I trust it. That shot sounds legit.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
baggs
+732|6212
Isn't there a bug which displays the wrong weapon used to kill you, but on your own screen only?
Hakei
Banned
+295|6003

seymorebutts443 wrote:

you sure it was a shotgun, because sometimes you could've ran into a claymore he planted a while back and the kill would show up as you being killed by whatever gun he was holding.
Sambuccashake
+126|6618|Sweden
^
Also totally freaky messages about that you have been teamkilled by X or that you have killed Y (Even though you're safely standing 400 meters from the enemy)
thepilot91
+64|6244|Åland!
think its enough with one or 2 pellets in the head and you're a deadman
ISortGlass
Banned
+2|5366
I shot people in the head with all different kinds of weapons. They do not always die.
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6175
You got hit with a fart from the engineer and it hit your nose, you died from the smell.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard