Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6116|eXtreme to the maX
Therapy/conselling of some sort is useful, whether its self-done, group therapy (here we call it the pub), or via a counsellor.
It can help get you there, but the last mile you will still need to do yourself.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6785|Moscow, Russia
i don't think i can give you any advice here, S3v3n, but, for what it's worth, i do wish you to overcome this situation you are in. i've seen my share of crap in this world, my life's been shit ever since i lost my wife several years ago and i don't have any kids (which is probably for the best). i'm not trying to compare anything here, but lemme tell you - humans are really tough bloody mofos when it comes to surviving and recovering from almost anything. you will find your way through this, just keep going.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6123|SC | USA |
I don't know if I could give any relatively good advice considering I haven't been through even remotely close hardships, but I wanted to thank you deeply for what you've done for this country. I personally respect any man who puts his life on the line for anything. Coming from a military brat, thanks.
rdx-fx
+955|6601
Keep surviving until living makes sense again.
It made sense before, it will eventually make sense again.
For now, just keep moving.

There are no answers at the bottom of a Tequila bottle.
The Worm is not Buddha.

The world is fucked up, unfair, and doesn't make sense.
Best you can do is try to clear out a safe corner of it for your kids to grow up in.

Nobody in the entire history of the planet, even on their best day, has figured out the meaning of life yet.
Don't try to force yourself into figuring out Why when you're fucked up & sideways.

That same discipline used to keep yourself functioning after days without sleep, or to go run PT at 0400 on a cold day?
Retask it.
Use it to keep going.
Use it to keep yourself out of a bottle.
Use it to keep from doing any real damage to your self, your relationships, or your finances.

Remember to get off the computer.
Keep the body moving, the mind distracted, and the blood pumping.
Exercise, weights, running, hiking .. are good.

Last edited by rdx-fx (2009-09-20 06:30:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard