DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6687|Disaster Free Zone
China doesn't share a border with India. (in fact so stupid the guy lost $20 he bet)

The Philippines are in front of us [Eastern Australia]. (referring to time zones)
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6781|Noizyland

Speaking of stupid bets I once corrected my Dad when, for some reason, he was quoting Edward Lear's "The Quangle-Wangle's Hat". I corrected him when he said "Bong with the lumionous nose," saying that it was in fact "Dong". He insisted it wasn't, I insisted it was. He bet me $20 that it was "Bong" and I took the bet. When he made it to work he promptly Googled it and exclaimed, for the whole office to hear, "Fuck it's Dong!" which is an interesting thing for a Senior Executive of a major NGO to yell out for apparently no reason.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6226|Phoenix, AZ

Ty wrote:

Speaking of stupid bets I once corrected my Dad when, for some reason, he was quoting Edward Lear's "The Quangle-Wangle's Hat". I corrected him when he said "Bong with the lumionous noce," saying that it was in fact "Dong". He insisted it wasn't, I insisted it was. He bet me $20 that it was "Bong" and I took the bet. When he made it to work he promptly Googled it and exclaimed, for the whole office to hear, "Fuck it's Dong!" which is an interesting thing for a Senior Executive of a major NGO to yell out for apparently no reason.
Ohh man that's good. I was actually laughing out loud on that one
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6332|England
A girl I know thought abroad was a country.
And thought the midlands were in abroad

She also thought kung fu was a chinese sauce.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6284|Mo Val, Cali
6th sex ed lession. The women starts talking about sperm and some questions ensue...

What's does it look like?...

Casey L. (guy) What does it taste like?
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6332|England

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

6th sex ed lession. The women starts talking about sperm and some questions ensue...

What's does it look like?...

Casey L. (guy) What does it taste like?
Haha, just reminded me, in sex ed some guy asked if you can get pregnant through anal sex, and the woman said it was a very rare possibility. He then asked if you do, does it come out your arse instead....
Narupug
Fodder Mostly
+150|5603|Vacationland
During an AP Chem Lab

Student: When we're done can we drink this?
Shadow893
lel
+75|6699|England
I told a girl that Derran Brown can count 4 decks of cards.

She said.. "but that's easy.. they're all the same as one deck"

/facepalm
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6445|King Of The Islands

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Ty wrote:

No you're thinking of Steven Seagal. Stephen Hawking is an Oscar winning director who made such films as "ET", "Jurassic Park" and "Schindler's List".
No, you're thinking of Stephen King, Steven Hawking writes horror novels.
No Stephen Hawking is the guy who has that show on Comedy Central where he makes fun of Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck.

You're thinking of Stephen Colbert.
You guys are both doinitrong. You're meant to move on to someone else, not swap their professions.

Last edited by Cheez (2009-09-17 06:00:47)

My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6715|Charlie One Alpha

Ty wrote:

loubot wrote:

lxcpikiman wrote:

who is he?
He's the overweight martial arts expert. His films include: Under Siege (I & II), Hard to Kill, Above the Law.
No you're thinking of Steven Seagal. Stephen Hawking is an Oscar winning director who made such films as "ET", "Jurassic Park" and "Schindler's List".
No, you're thinking of Stephen Spielberg. Stephen Hawking is a best-selling horror writer, who wrote such novels as "It", "The Stand," and "Shawshank Redemption."

There. I did it right for you guys.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6486|Somewhere else

Contraz wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Ty wrote:

No, you're thinking of Stephen Spielberg. Stephen Hawking is a best-selling horror writer, who wrote such novels as "It", "The Stand," and "Shawshank Redemption."

No, you're thinking of Stephen King, who is the writer of novels such as ''It'', ''Shawshank Redemption'' and more. Stephen Hawking is a physicist. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking)
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5406
all men are created equal
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d
That it was possible to visit the sun wearing by special suits!

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-09-17 11:44:21)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6748|FUCK UBISOFT

Contraz wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Ty wrote:

No, you're thinking of Stephen King, who is the writer of novels such as ''It'', ''Shawshank Redemption'' and more. Stephen Hawking is a physicist. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking)
If we did it wrong, this guy did it twice as wrong.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6121|Tampa, Florida
My history teacher in 8th grade asked a girl "Where is portugal on a map?"
Girl "Next to Brasil!" She was brazilian...

Same girl "Nuclear bomb shelters are made out of dirt right?"

"Honors" English class sophmore year "What was the conflict that took place in 1962 between Russia, Cuba, and the U.S.?"
First girl "World War 2!"
Teacher "Wrong... next?"
Different girl "It was World War 3 idiot."

/facedesk.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6452|Amsterdam‫
WTC was like 1000 stories high

Last edited by menzo (2009-09-17 13:04:46)

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5640|Southern California
These are from my Senior year at high school.

"School is like an institution where they force us to go to feed us their theories and LIES on how we should learn this and that in order to be successful, We are just being are sheep that's being fed shit that's not going to help us. They're trying to institutionalize us and the government makes it that way. It's like prison in fact I prefer prison than here."

He was serious as hell. I lol'd in his face and made fun of his OBEY shirt.

"I can't believe they repainted the school, It was fine when it was brown and yellow now they painted it grey to make it like a prison to make us feel as we are prisoners and make our time at school hell or something."

It beats having shit brown and piss yellow as our school colors.
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5822|Fattest Country in the world.
"I know you want to leave to pursue a higher education,but, are you interested in becoming a professional jockey?"

One of my trachers back in the day, I laughed my ass off. Now that I look back, it was probably a wise choice.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6445|King Of The Islands

"Why do they call them the Yellow Pages?"
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
13rin
+977|6485
"Who is this General Revenue and Why are we giving him all this money?" 
"We need to get him in here and see.... Huh?... What?  You mean he's not a real person?"

More?

This is a pretty typical speech from her.
http://blogs.tampabay.com/buzz/2009/05/ … floor.html
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6584|Columbus, OH

Ty wrote:

Fail Mig... real fail.
tru-dat
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK
"I don't have an accent"
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5490|Bolingbrook, Illinois
"What would happen if we nuked the sun?"
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5515|America
"We don't need soldiers in the Middle East guys! We can win this war with love."
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Hakei
Banned
+295|6002
When a crab is pissed it walks forwards

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard