Red Forman
Banned
+402|5418

Oisín<3 wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

eh?  because i defend a base?  i guess the word team is an odd term to you.
Keep digging bro.

Flag =/= base.
Camping =/= defending.
Teamwork =/= camping.

So, what you're basically trying to say is that you play like a noob.

k.  i dont think defending my base is camping.  see, its little nerds like you that come up with these stupid terms to justify your gay style of play.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5444|Dublin, Ireland
My style of play, what?

inb4 '4 Y/O arcade game'.

ITT: I'm not a nerd
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5418
what are those vids supposed to prove?  (at work, cant watch them)

see, its just a different view of how to play.  i hate when people take a base then leave, only to see the flag go back down the second they leave.  you seem to think that is the way to play it.  that doesnt make me bad.  that doesnt make you good.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5806|Catherine Black

Red Forman wrote:

see, its just a different view of how to play.  i hate when people take a base then leave, only to see the flag go back down the second they leave.  you seem to think that is the way to play it.  that doesnt make me bad.  that doesnt make you good.
I hate it when my squad does this. I stick around for about 30 secs too, while they're off clearing the next flag.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5376|London, England

Red Forman wrote:

Well, the idea being that since we're the squad plowing through people and actually capping flags, the least the rest of the team can do is spawn at it and defend it for the team I'm always in the squad that doesn't run down the middle mindlessly at the Karkand flag etc

Edit - I watched that first video and you're playing against what? 4 other people on the opposing team? I couldn't make out their names but from what I saw it's not something to wow people with. Good job using cover but with A) A UAV up you'd be dead inside of 5 seconds on a more populated map and B) You were playing against people who obviously couldn't aim and you edited the footage to only show ambush situations in which you prevailed. Not overly impressed with your epeen.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2009-09-18 07:02:53)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
TehAndroo
Banned
+19|5365
lol'd @ shit chopper video.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5885|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Look at all the excuses people make you're obviously a jealous bunch of noobs same when people make sniper vids all people say is "shame you only play against people who can't aim" rather than appreciating their skill
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5418

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Look at all the excuses people make you're obviously a jealous bunch of noobs same when people make sniper vids all people say is "shame you only play against people who can't aim" rather than appreciating their skill
lol arcade game
H3RB4L ABU53
How many times you got to say that, almost every post you write has that sentence in and you're still on the forums
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5418

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

How many times you got to say that, almost every post you write has that sentence in and you're still on the forums
because i enjoy arcade games.  i love bf1943.  i lol at srs bsns people shitting on everyone.
H3RB4L ABU53
srs bsns? such a queer
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5418

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

srs bsns? such a queer
H3RB4L ABU53?  such a queer
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5473
Stop messing with Red Forman, hes got a gun in his avatar, means hes badass.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5418

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Stop messing with Red Forman, hes got a gun in his avatar, means hes badass.
its actually war mans.  well actually, i have shot many guns and flown jets.  sorry all you have done is your puter.
H3RB4L ABU53
lol you're at work, talking like a fag on bf2s forums pretending you're a war hero
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6290
moar
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5418

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

lol you're at work, talking like a fag on bf2s forums pretending you're a war hero
i know.  i have a job.  one more thing you have never done.  did mommy make you lunch?
H3RB4L ABU53
Ah mum jokes lol how original, I'm not working at the moment I love it
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5418

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Ah mum jokes lol how original, I'm not working at the moment I love it
it wasnt a mum joke.  it was a joke on you.  smoke some more, you might get it.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5473
brb setting couch and getting popcorn
H3RB4L ABU53

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

lol
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5418

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

lol
lol
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6481|cuntshitlake

You just don't get it.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5418
so complicated
13rin
+977|6497

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Like I said there's probably loads of decent American players, it's a big country, but it just happens to have the biggest amount of raging noobs when it comes to games
FAIL.

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard