Snubya
+10|6465|Somewhere over the Rainbow,AUS
Im sick of this New aimbot piece of shit coming in and ruining our servers. Why doesnt PB actually f#@ing work,

A sob named Lawnmowermadness, came in to the server and was clearly aimbotting, shoting 2 or 3 shots accross the entire map. and getting headshots, when faced against 5 people people all instant Headshots. I was following him the whole round.

Question is why doesnt PB actually do something ffs.

http://bf2s.com/player/222764810/

Here are his stats

and here is the round he was caught blatantly hacking. Isnt PB supposed to stop people like this. here is the round i was following him on.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3396/h … ntfuck.jpg

THE FUNNY THING IS. WE COULDNT VOTE KICK HIM EITHER. Despite having all the votes.

People were sick and just left the server.

Last edited by Snubya (2009-09-13 08:59:59)

TehAndroo
Banned
+19|5318
1.5 only stopped PID crashing/spoofing, cartillery, and chat spam I think.
Guardian_Ekim
I'm a god damn American Jedi
+51|6520|775

Well, after looking at that guys stats, that KDR is unreal. If you were going to report him to EA or PB, I would suggest following him into another game and catching him in the act once again with a bunch more screenshots. Also, depending on the server you're playing on, you can probably request that the admin capture some PB screenshots as well. When you take these screenshots to post to EA, Dice, or PB, I also recommend leaving your third party software like Fraps off.

It sucks that these cheaters come in and ruin the games we play. There are provisions to stop them, but they don't always 100% work. It's not any fault of PB nor the game designers/producers.

-Mike
TehAndroo
Banned
+19|5318

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

Well, after looking at that guys stats, that KDR is unreal. If you were going to report him to EA or PB, I would suggest following him into another game and catching him in the act once again with a bunch more screenshots. Also, depending on the server you're playing on, you can probably request that the admin capture some PB screenshots as well. When you take these screenshots to post to EA, Dice, or PB, I also recommend leaving your third party software like Fraps off.

It sucks that these cheaters come in and ruin the games we play. There are provisions to stop them, but they don't always 100% work. It's not any fault of PB nor the game designers/producers.

-Mike
Most decent hacks won't get detected by PBSS's.

I'm not too sure if PB even bans from looking at screenshots. I think they may allow videos though.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
He seems legit. Stop being so mean.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6102|Scotland!

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

Well, after looking at that guys stats, that KDR is unreal.
10 KDR is pretty manageable

pb can only stop cheats after they've been released, private hacks can't be stopped so there will always be cheaters

just change server, problem solved
Snubya
Seems Legit.? Your an idiot. 4 people surrounded him and he turned so fast and headshoted all of them with 2 bullets each. Fast as in roll the mouse as fast as u can to the right. He admitted he hacked, and laughed at everyone because no one could do anything. Since there is no admin on Game arena servers

Last edited by Snubya (2009-09-13 21:06:00)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5669

Snubya wrote:

Seems Legit.? Your an idiot. 4 people surrounded him and he turned so fast and headshoted all of them with 2 bullets each. Fast as in roll the mouse as fast as u can to the right. He admitted he hacked, and laughed at everyone because no one could do anything. Since there is no admin on Game arena servers
Yeah he is an idiot because he was definetly in the same server as you when that guy was around.
Snubya
No time for trolls sorry. He was headshotting people with an assault rifle half way across the map on sharqi 64 infantry only. As soon as you come into his view, you dont have time to react. Its just instant headshot. Even if your 500m away. Not only that, you couldnt kick him from the server using votekick. His hack prevented it despite getting all the votes.

Last edited by Snubya (2009-09-13 21:23:24)

TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

Snubya wrote:

No time for trolls sorry. He was headshotting people with an assault rifle half way across the map on sharqi 64 infantry only.
QQ?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669

Snubya wrote:

No time for trolls sorry. He was headshotting people with an assault rifle half way across the map on sharqi 64 infantry only. As soon as you come into his view, you dont have time to react. Its just instant headshot. Even if your 500m away. Not only that, you couldnt kick him from the server using votekick. His hack prevented it despite getting all the votes.
oh so you're australlian? that explains EVERYTHING.
Snubya
And your 12/f? that explains everything.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
but does it explain who stole d0t? dun dun dun.
Acme1234
+62|6079|Melbourne, Australia
There's nothing you can do. EA doesn't care as long as they get their server rental money, punkbuster doesn't care either. It's a fail flawed system. We can only dream BF3 has 1st person spec mode like COD and CS:S. Plus demo recording so no need to run fraps.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
My Real life friend decided to get a free week trial of a hack for bf2, and I tried it and oh my god lol the hacks make you worse!!
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5396|Dublin, Ireland
Legit player is legit.

Fail admins are fail.
Guardian_Ekim
I'm a god damn American Jedi
+51|6520|775

12/f/taiwan wrote:

He seems legit.
Yeah.... suuuuuure he does.

/sarcasm

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I'm sure it is if you like aimbots. Your stats are a little fishy as well. Did you change the PID listed on your Forum account because maybe your original one got banned or reset? Why the 1. on your Jamesey BF2 name?

I see you like to spam nades too. 248/8

Last edited by Guardian_Ekim (2009-09-14 07:42:18)

Ioan92
+337|5693

Oisín<3 wrote:

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

He seems legit.

/sarcasm

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I'm sure it is if you like aimbots. Your stats are a little fishy as well. Did you change the PID listed on your Forum account because maybe your original one got banned or reset? Why the 1. on your Jamesey BF2 name?

Bahahahahahah

Jesus dude, just leave the forum now.

You are a genuine idiot xD
If I was you I'd follow my own advice.

Luckily I'm not.
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

jameseyz bad im pr0er
http://bf2s.com/player/133871409/

!1!!!!
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

Nade spammers get bad nade K/D. Also Jamesey and Myke are just epic good at this game.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
TehAndroo
Banned
+19|5318

TehMyke wrote:

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

jameseyz bad im pr0er
http://bf2s.com/player/133871409/

!1!!!!
Wut?

I thought that account was a 1st Sgt. and I got it to like a 16 death streak, didn't I?

When did it get reset? lolz.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6102|Scotland!

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

ahahaha
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6501

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

He seems legit.

/sarcasm

I'm Jamesey wrote:

lol omguh hacusation on teh forumz? nowai
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5426

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

Nade spammers get bad nade K/D. Also Jamesey and Myke are just epic good at this game.
I was on same server with jamesey yesterday and there he wasnt epic good tbh.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669

12/f/taiwan wrote:

He seems legit. Stop being so mean.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard