dragon102
+0|6695|Elyria OH
This is kinda out there but who knows.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX
Ahhh... NO.  Weak conspiracy theory.  Those men and women embody the American spirit of,"Give me liberty or give me death." God Bless all the 9/11 VICTIMS and their families.
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6776|Kansas, USA
Well considering the fact that the passengers on the plane knew what had heppened at the WTC because they had talked to family on the phone and the fact that they told their family members that they were going to try and take back the plane - no.

Although some people want to find a conspiracy in everything that happens. Could the gov't have shot it down and covered it up, possibly. However, we are living in a much more open society (with regard to information) than we did in the 60's and 70's. Just about anything that happens is leaked by an unnamed source. So, it owuld be much mroe difficult. It would only take one person to spill the beans, so to speak.

There are even conspiracy theorists that believet he US gov't was behind the WTC attack so that we could justify the current military operations in Afghanistan/Iraq or to promote anger towards muslims. I'm sorry, but I cannot buy that for one second. Even if there were people in our gov't that were that sick and twisted to kill 3,000 of our people for their cause there would have been too many people involved to pull it off that there would have been at least one person who would have blown the whistle.
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6724

Psycho wrote:

Well considering the fact that the passengers on the plane knew what had heppened at the WTC because they had talked to family on the phone and the fact that they told their family members that they were going to try and take back the plane - no.

Although some people want to find a conspiracy in everything that happens. Could the gov't have shot it down and covered it up, possibly. However, we are living in a much more open society (with regard to information) than we did in the 60's and 70's. Just about anything that happens is leaked by an unnamed source. So, it owuld be much mroe difficult. It would only take one person to spill the beans, so to speak.

There are even conspiracy theorists that believet he US gov't was behind the WTC attack so that we could justify the current military operations in Afghanistan/Iraq or to promote anger towards muslims. I'm sorry, but I cannot buy that for one second. Even if there were people in our gov't that were that sick and twisted to kill 3,000 of our people for their cause there would have been too many people involved to pull it off that there would have been at least one person who would have blown the whistle.
Not of someone killed the whistle blower before they could go public
DoktorRocket
+0|6710
A quick list of potentially embarrassing presidential moments that were NOT successfully covered up:

* Burglary of a hotel room
* Choking on a pretzel
* Falling down a flight of stairs getting off an airplane
* Oral sex with an intern
* Being attacked by a rabbit
* Misspelling "Potato" (VP, but had to throw it in).

I try to keep an open mind, but my general take is that any attempted cover-up falls apart sooner or later.
dragon102
+0|6695|Elyria OH

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Ahhh... NO.  Weak conspiracy theory.  Those men and women embody the American spirit of,"Give me liberty or give me death." God Bless all the 9/11 VICTIMS and their families.
We believe everything on TV don't we!
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6847|North Texas
Flight 93 wasn't shot down.

...and Elvis IS dead.
dragon102
+0|6695|Elyria OH

NM156 wrote:

...and Elvis IS dead.
JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald to
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6848|San Francisco

DoktorRocket wrote:

A quick list of potentially embarrassing presidential moments that were NOT successfully covered up:

* Burglary of a hotel room
* Choking on a pretzel
* Falling down a flight of stairs getting off an airplane
* Oral sex with an intern
* Being attacked by a rabbit
* Misspelling "Potato" (VP, but had to throw it in).

I try to keep an open mind, but my general take is that any attempted cover-up falls apart sooner or later.
That's why Bush is creating the Department of Corruption, Bribery, and Incompetence! Man I love The Onion...
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX

dragon102 wrote:

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

We believe everything on TV don't we!
Yeah, I do.  Just like a "Real MARINE, is a submarine." Your a joke, spare me. Must be a NAVY Squid.  Couldn't ever handle 13 weeks of the US Marine Corps Boot Camp. But hey, thanks for all the rides you give us around the world.  We do appreciate that, plus all the ways you make us laugh at you.
Now..Sierra
        Tango
        Foxtrot
        Uniform!

NM156 wrote:

...and Elvis IS dead.
Damn I like this guy! 

One thing about the US Constitution people forget all to often(dragon102); I gives you the right to be a moron!

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2006-02-07 12:00:03)

dragon102
+0|6695|Elyria OH
Not the navy marine core thing again i mean honestly it is old!!!
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX

Jprox wrote:

teflon , dragon.. thank you both for your service to our country, its your strength and dedication that makes this country great, and hopefully the next generation of enlistees can carry on the traditions you both started. Thank you again.

however when will the seamen, and the core learn they are both inferior when compared to the USAF ?
Nice try, and thank you for your service, too... DITTO ALL THAT! 

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

One thing about the US Constitution people forget all to often; I gives you the right to be a moron!
P.S. Core, what? Like the mantle of the Earth Core?
Come on, Air force, compared to a US Marine? You were either a pilot or you supported the pilots. I can only surmise that you weren't a pilot.

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2006-02-07 13:05:05)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Stupid conspiricy theory that degrades the people abord the flight.
No, the government couldn't get it's arse together in time to be able to shoot it down - it was completely unprepared. Over plane phones they got in contact with the ground, and since they learned that it was a suicide mission, (which was more than some of the terrorists knew,) they decided to fight back and see what they could do.

Also, one of the leaders of the fight back was a New Zealander, and we're all pretty proud of that.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
$kelet0r
+16|6682

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

dragon102 wrote:

Not the navy marine core thing again i mean honestly it is old!!!
=MORON
---------^^^^^^^-------------------------^^^-------^^^^^^^^^-----------^^^^^-----------
Again repeating myself...

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

One thing about the US Constitution people forget all to often(dragon102); I gives you the right to be a moron!
what's your problem?  that time of the month?
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX

$kelet0r wrote:

what's your problem?  that time of the month?
Nah Just keeping up an old tradition!--Semper Fidelis
Jprox
+0|6694
teflon , dragon.. thank you both for your service to our country, its your strength and dedication that makes this country great, and hopefully the next generation of enlisters can carry on the traditions you both started. Thank you again.

however when will the seamen, and the core learn they are both inferior when compared to the USAF ?

who ever thinks Flight 93 was shot down, just needs to review hard data that was presented from credible sources, prisionplanet.org  - or similar - is not credible. if they review the photos that are still circulating the net you will notice the plane is mostly intact, something that would not happen if the plane was shot down, while it was traveling at 31,000 feet and zipping along at 515 mph. the only time the plane flew lower was when it was circling cleveland and before it crashed roughly at 10am. if it was shot down explosive decompression would have ripped the plane apart leaving its wreakage scattered across the entire state of Pennsylvania not all neatly placed on an isolated field. but god bless them all and their families regardless.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX

Jprox wrote:

teflon , dragon.. thank you both for your service to our country, its your strength and dedication that makes this country great, and hopefully the next generation of enlistees can carry on the traditions you both started. Thank you again.

Nice try, and thank you for your service, too... DITTO ALL THAT! 

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

One thing about the US Constitution people forget all to often; I gives you the right to be a moron!
P.S. Core, what? Like the mantle of the Earth Core?
Come on, Air force, compared to a US Marine? You were either a pilot or you supported the pilots. I can only surmise that you weren't a pilot.

EDIT: I'm done here.

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2006-02-07 13:07:24)

[BIA](I.K.M)-Blade
+0|6659
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6672
Because we were bored and wanted to test our new missle systems.
dragon102
+0|6695|Elyria OH

Stealth42o wrote:

Because we were bored and wanted to test our new missle systems.
Nice!!!!
dragon102
+0|6695|Elyria OH
Who does the commendant of the USMC report to?
Jprox
+0|6694
teflon-

all i wanted to do was thank you and dragon for your service .. check.
next i wanted to make fun of dragon's silly conclusions          .. check.
and make one joke about the marine vs navy relationship and you had to go and muck it up. thank you.

please don't look into phrases so deeply, i typed that up in about 2mins -  just worried about getting the message out quickly, not concerned with typo's, or grammer errors. but thank you for ruining my joke and for your service (seriously)

bry
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6847|North Texas

[BIA](I.K.M)-Blade wrote:

http://www.nearlygood.com/video/pentagonlies.html will expand ure mind
That is fucking nonsense. I can't put it any other way.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6694|San Francisco
Blade, I was just about to post that.  If anyone else has proof otherwise to completely destroy anything that the video shows, offer it up.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX

dragon102 wrote:

Who does the commendant of the USMC report to?
DoD:The Secetary of the Navy.

Jprox wrote:

teflon-

all i wanted to do was thank you and dragon for your service .. check.
next i wanted to make fun of dragon's silly conclusions          .. check.
and make one joke about the marine vs navy relationship and you had to go and muck it up. thank you.

please don't look into phrases so deeply, i typed that up in about 2mins -  just worried about getting the message out quickly, not concerned with typo's, or grammer errors. but thank you for ruining my joke and for your service (seriously)

bry
Jprox, wasn't trying to steal your thunder, I'm chillin man. I am just a stubborn ol' Marine, I'm sure you have run into a few of us.

dragon102: Nothing personal, I'm just a salty ol' Marine.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard