Göbbels.

Gooners! I mean Gooners
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6468|England

Jenspm wrote:

JakAttaK wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Someone's girlfriend who thought it'd be fun to enter....

ie- random slut.
Dude wtf? Random slut?

She's my girlfriend who was bored and when she saw me posting said she wanted to do it too. How the fuck does that make her a slut? Thought it would be fun to enter... That just fucking screams slut at you doesn't it? It's not as if she's wacked her boobs out or anything.

And say what you want " lolol your a boyfriend, your pussy whipped for posting this bla bla" or the inevitable "srsbsns" posts. But seriously. That was fucking un called for. I'm sure you'd love it if someone called your partner a slut for partaking in a contest because she thought it would be fun. Prick.
EDIT

justice wrote:

Wait, who the fuck is this bitch anyway?
She registered just for this. She doesn't post alot because she doesn't like the fact everytime she posts someone will say something hostile towards her. So thats fair enough imo. I wouldn't post either if if all I got was hassle for it.

And she entered because she wanted to. She registered, so she's entitled to. As much as any other person on here who entered.
waheeeeeeeey, sorry then.

Random Slut is like, the new phrase. At least over here. Of course I didn't seriously mean that "JessyCarr" is a slut, gawd (I wouldn't know).

Still, signing up at a forum full of nerds to enter a beauty pageant full of said nerds is quite sad, tbh.
Meh, it's no more sad than me or you being signed up to a bf2 forum. You could say we signed up because we play BF2, but to be fair, she does aswell on the odd occasion round mine. And I wouldn't say that's sad either.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6595|The Twilight Zone

venom6 wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Jessy. She's a girl, she's automatically more beatiful.
lol true +1
gay
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6414

.Sup wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Jessy. She's a girl, she's automatically more beatiful.
lol true +1
gay
No u. Literally. you are voting for a guy in a beauty pageant instead for a GIRL. And this isn't the first time either. fail
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6639

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

.Sup wrote:

venom6 wrote:

lol true +1
gay
No u. Literally. you are voting for a guy in a beauty pageant instead for a GIRL. And this isn't the first time either. fail
i voted for YOU, Metal-Eater.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5566|Athens, GA

SEREMAKER wrote:

if she wants to win this, she better toss in a cleavage shot
at the very least
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6595|The Twilight Zone

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

.Sup wrote:

venom6 wrote:

lol true +1
gay
you don't know the relationship me and Gooners have. I can wear his turban in exchange for... nvm its worth it!
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5690|paris

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

.Sup wrote:

venom6 wrote:

lol true +1
gay
The girl isn't even pretty.
robcr9
+111|6123

Amdi Peter wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

.Sup wrote:

gay
Aren't you the transvestite homosexual?

nuff said xox
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5690|paris

robcr9 wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Aren't you the transvestite homosexual?

nuff said xox
Nope.
JessyCar
FKNAWSM
+30|5501|England
hahahaha. some people are charmers (L)
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6774

(y)