jord
+2,382|6684|The North, beyond the wall.
I got hit by a car and still go out and whats worse no sympathy my parents just give me aload of shit i broke my ancle as well but i was on a bike so i couldnt of died.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6702|NJ
see and are you fat jord?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6770|Dallas
Yeah, how fat is jord?

But anyways, someone once told me that having sex burns like 1000 calories, so I tried having sex three times a day and eating a 3,000 claorie diet.  But it didn't work.  I ended up eating a 30,000 calorie diet and having sex 3 times a week.  Now I'm fat and I never get to have sex.  I haven't seen my winky in like 2 months.  But, I'm happy, I got my case of Doritos and Mountain Dew with a side of Corn Nuts, so that makes me XTREME, which is the second best thing next to actually being fit.  I figure it will be anytime now that some hot babe will see me drinking my EXTREME GRAND SLAM Mountain Dew and Eating some Doritos in thier EXTREME NEW BAG and wet her panties.
Junior_Mud
+1|6673|Concord, CA
I agree Cpt.Fass, lets blame it on the parents. Mine were the same way, "Get your ass outside or I'm gonna throw the G.D. TV out the window!" my brother and I are very fit due to our parents upbringing. but for the parents these days, babies having babies, shit like that. they can't take care of themselves let alone another child.
I saw a talk show a while back ago, where this 9 year old was pregnant, yes NINE YEARS OLD! WTF are we doing here in the states?!

on top of the fat people who are in denile and fucking lazy to the point where they are takin up too much good space in our crowded country. we have the fucking annorexics and bulemics(spelling) how stupid a 'disease' is that? "I don't want to eat! I'd rather throw up!" who in the hell lets their kids do that shit?!

I think we need to reform our schools into military school style, with uniforms and strickter rules, and send all these fucking stupid ass parents to school on how to raise a 1/2 way healthy child!

Now before you flame me, know that I am a father too, I have a 2 yr old, he gets outside regularly, there is no TV in his room, and he eats healthy meals all day every day. I think there is alot that needs to be done here, before the rest of our 5% slim/healthy populations falls ill to these 'fat/skinny diseases'

fin
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6678
Because we eat alot.
RDMC_old
+0|6742|Almere, Holland
Well why are American F A T : Mcdonalds, Burger King, huge ass malls and all other kinds of fastfood they eat chips for breakfast.. Though I love it Have been in Miama twice now and every morning starting with fried patatoes or an omelet sweeeet
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6770|Dallas
Yay Food!
cpt.fass1
+329|6702|NJ
Yeah I'm hungry right now, are people in other countries fat too or is it just an epidemic here?
jord
+2,382|6684|The North, beyond the wall.

cpt.fass1 wrote:

see and are you fat jord?
No of course not!
and i eat quite alot of shit but i go out most days so it just proves exercise is the key!
cpt.fass1
+329|6702|NJ
exactly cause your parents probably kick you out of the house. And I just had two hot dogs with chili and cheese(not stop fats ville).
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6685|Broadlands, VA
One of the main reasons Americans are fat is the drive of the food companies to make profits (this can good or bad depending on your view point).  Becuase if this they have introduced two interesting chemicals: High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) and Trans Fats.  Neither of these exist in nature so our bodies have no idea what to do with it.  As an added bonus - HFCS actually shuts down your receptors that tell your system that you are full.  So, sit down at McD's with your Coke, and you will eat more than usually.

As someone else pointed out - the fact is that junk food is much cheaper than healthy food.  I can get my family of four out of BK for about $20 USD.  At a real eatery - it would cost me about $50 USD.

Finally - the new American Life Style is contributing to our obesity.  Working 10 - 12 hour days  does not leaver oom for cooking and eating real food (which would be called "dining").  It allows for us to swing through the drive through and order Pizza & Wings to arrive at home as we sit in rush hour traffic.

You won't find this in europe as they have a much more relaxed work ethic - they take time to enjoy life during the work week.  So, they don;t eat - they dine.  That includes conversation, leasurly ordering and not cramming massive quantities of burnt & mangled flesh into gaping maws.
cpt.fass1
+329|6702|NJ
And one other thing is found in all our foods, MSG to make the food more addicting.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6769
Well all my life I've been underweight. When I joined the Army I was 93 lbs, and when I left the Army I was 88 lbs. I must say though, I don't have a car, so if I need to go somewhere nearby I usually walk. Growing up my Mom was kind of a gourmet food junkie though, so McDonalds and Burger King was completely out of the question. I had never been to a Taco Bell until I was 19.
cpt.fass1
+329|6702|NJ
Are there any fat american's on this that care to comment or fat foreigners I want to know why you got fat?
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6749|Reality
In a word : SUGAR.

You Americans eat more sugar per capita than any other country ( i think). Sugar is a fast and easy energy source so if you eat anything else at the same time as a sugary food, the other food gets stored as fat.

Worst foods:

Donuts : your body uses the sugar and stores the fat.
Coke and fries: same thing. Imagine supersize!!

The worst thing is 30 minutes after eating a sugary food you become hungry again because the fast and easy energy is gone and now your body has to break down the fat to get to the energy. Of course it is much easier to get more sugar so your body makes you hungry.

LOSE WEIGHT BY NOT EATING SUGAR.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6694
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Two_Handed_Sword/arch.jpg

Need i say more?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

McDonalds, thats why
cpt.fass1
+329|6702|NJ
But we're not the only culture that has mc d's.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6694
You invented Mcdonalds and you worship it thats where you get you're power from an American with out Mcdonalds is like a Terrorist with out C4.
cpt.fass1
+329|6702|NJ
I myself don't eat mcdonalds, maybe that's why I'm not fat. And does mcdonalds have different food for other countries?
Esker
+1|6733
Let me first remind everyone that in Britain, at least 200 people are crushed to death each yeah due to fat people tripping over in a mad dash to get into the queue at the local pieshop.

Truth is people are lazy and life had got so much easier. Jobs are easier, there is more machinery to make our lives easier in the work places, a lot of jobs mainly consist of sitting on your arse all day, with the occasional stroll to get a cup of tea/coffee and a snack.

If they made those fatties do a hard days work they'd soon shed the pounds. Plus a lot of people eat at night before they go to bed, then complain because they can't lose any weight...
makeuser
+5|6731|Texas

Esker wrote:

Let me first remind everyone that in Britain, at least 200 people are crushed to death each yeah due to fat people tripping over in a mad dash to get into the queue at the local pieshop.
mmm, meat pies (over your dead body)
lol

it's not a freakin'mystery, too many calories & not enough exercise.  Eating for shit, culture, commute, schedule are bs excuses.  How long does it take to do 3 sets of push-ups, crunches, squats and lunges? 15mins?  A couple of jogs around the block? another 15mins?  30mins total?  Even a hardcore BF2 gamer like myself can make time for that.  I think people get lazy, get scared & give up.

5'10" 185lbs
1.78m 13.2st or 84kg i think
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6776|New York
i always eat fatty foods, everyday, and for the past 2 months, i have been at 5'6 130 lbs.

my friends are amazed that i haven't gained anyweight by the way i eat, but i always play football in gym. out side is awesome!
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6689|The Lou
cause americans are not excatly the richest but more than most.... and so we all have cars, we can all afford fast food, and other things that make us lazy because we can afford to be lazy. Also I am an american but i can eat all day and not gain a pound. Im 6'3'' im a very tall and slender guy, weighing only 140 pounds.
GeneralDodo
+5|6701
not too many fat people down here in Miami. I'm skinny myself lol. what we have alot of are skinny girls that THINK they are fat, lol I once heard this very skinny girl say "I think these pants make me look fat" and i was just 'wtf? o_O'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard