Go in, dismantle all the goverments, burn it down.7%7% - 7
Deport everyone to Madagascar.3%3% - 3
Fuck 'em, kill every last one of them. Nukem.42%42% - 42
Bake them cookies and hope they leave us alone.13%13% - 13
Total: 98
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6776

whittsend wrote:

Truly the worst president I can remember.
You weren't alive when carter was president then.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6664|NT, like Mick Dundee

I'll put an end to this topic once and for all...

If you are sick of the middle east do what my brother did three years ago, start ignoring any news that has anything to do with it... Works according to him.

-EDIT-

Watch this, broaden your minds... It doesn't tell you how to think either, it just presents facts... and backs them up with sources...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … ose+change

Loose Change... Hope the link works anyway... Not sure if I've posted this before...

-EDIT-

High quality DVD versions can be ordered from their homepage...

Last edited by Flecco (2006-02-23 07:50:29)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6757|MA, USA

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

whittsend wrote:

Truly the worst president I can remember.
You weren't alive when carter was president then.
I already stated I have been around since Johnson.

If you are a conservative, why defend this guy?  He outspent Clinton in his first term.  He conducts policy as if by divine right.  He is the worst thing to happen to personal liberties we have seen in a long time.  I used to be a Republican, and I continue consider myself right of center, yet I still think this is the worst president I have seen.
IronFerret
+48|6656|Mexico City.
mATE People is diying there day after day, its seems pretty serius to me whatever the reason is.. you big issue its your lack of tolerance for a problem you dont understand.. i think its unrespecfull... if the morning news are to much for your daily orange juice breakfast just dont read them.. or just read the sports
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6669|Everett, WA, US

Torin wrote:

Marconius, your post wasn't nearly as comical as Cougar's.

Oh, and down with Bush.
Down with Bush?  Think about that.  If we get rid of Bush, we might not be over kickin' ass anymore.  Who wants that?  I'm not being sarcastic neither.  Nothin like a war.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6836

whittsend wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

ummmm they're sick of us americans. here's what happens on a daily basis:
school shootings
rape
incest
homicides
high teen suicides
political lies and schemes
missionary work to take over other people
condemning other people
making political scapegoats
going to war for no good reason
thinking that we are the best and better than others

now read that and shut the fuck up, and if you don't still, take the dick out of you mouth and ass and think about it again
Who are you addressing, and what are you trying to say?

Problems that we have in the US are no excuse for actions of people outside the US unless those problems affect them directly (such as the one you mentioned about warfare).  Some of the 'problems' you listed are your opinion and therefore meaningless.

Horseman 77 wrote:

The shittiest U.S. President was the one who didn't have he balls to respond to 9 seperate attacks on his country the jerk off, hillary's husband, whats his name .
I am no Clinton fan either...but with Clinton you got what was advertised.  No surprises there.  Bush was bait and switch.  He is not for small government, as he claimed, but is instead a big government social conservative.  His actions, in practice, restrict liberties and grow government power, authority and size.  It is the worst of all possible things.  Truly the worst president I can remember.
than you must be six years old
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

Horseman 77 wrote:

whittsend wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

ummmm they're sick of us americans. here's what happens on a daily basis:
school shootings
rape
incest
homicides
high teen suicides
political lies and schemes
missionary work to take over other people
condemning other people
making political scapegoats
going to war for no good reason
thinking that we are the best and better than others

now read that and shut the fuck up, and if you don't still, take the dick out of you mouth and ass and think about it again
Who are you addressing, and what are you trying to say?

Problems that we have in the US are no excuse for actions of people outside the US unless those problems affect them directly (such as the one you mentioned about warfare).  Some of the 'problems' you listed are your opinion and therefore meaningless.

Horseman 77 wrote:

The shittiest U.S. President was the one who didn't have he balls to respond to 9 seperate attacks on his country the jerk off, hillary's husband, whats his name .
I am no Clinton fan either...but with Clinton you got what was advertised.  No surprises there.  Bush was bait and switch.  He is not for small government, as he claimed, but is instead a big government social conservative.  His actions, in practice, restrict liberties and grow government power, authority and size.  It is the worst of all possible things.  Truly the worst president I can remember.
I suppose Nixon was pretty bad, but Bush is the worst one according to my research => My opinion.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

Cougar wrote:

Orion5413 wrote:

Cougar how do you like that mosq on Esters....Marconius  you are the reason why calif ppl cant leave the state your the kind of person who gives creedence to the term fruits and nuts.
Say wha?

As much of a prick as Marconius has come off in my view in the past two days, he still has a right to his opinion, just as I have a right to my opinion in the orginal post.  That also goes for all the rest of you fuckers who are saying "Cuoger is a raceist barstard!!!2111", it's my opinion and if you don't like it then lick my taint.

Now, as for me contributing to the thread.....

This whole 9-11 conspiracy theory, while I won't try to disprove it rather simply disagree, seems a little to far fetched and complicated for a "secret group of folks in the white house" to pull off.  I mean, they can't even catch Bin Laden, much less orchestrate the highjacking of 3 planes with foriegn nationals and ram them into buildings packed with Americans, and I'm sure the last thing they would want to blow up would be the Pentagon.  Now, do I beleive they may have "just let it happen", yeah, thats definitly a possibility and I don't rule it out at all.  There are several "benifits" for us going to war.  Oil, legacy, Haliburton, military arms manufacturers, contract labors, etc etc etc.  Alot of people profited from this war and a few of those people are in goverment, so I don't rule out the whole "they let it happen" theory.
Despite my rather heavy left-wing beliefs, I find it very hard to believe Marconius on this issue. They may have let it happen, but Bush's initial reaction dictates to me that he wsas just being stupid.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6757|MA, USA

Horseman 77 wrote:

For the third time I'll note I've been around since Johnson, and I suspect I'm quite a bit older than you; In any case I'll debate it on any grounds you like.

If you are a liberal...well, I'll leave the lefty Bush Bashing to someone who considers themselves to be left wing.  I approach the issue from the conservative side myself.

If you consider yourself right wing: Bush has presided over the largest increases of government spending, size and authority since Johnson.  He has NOT vetoed a single bill!  He has rubber stamped every pork barrel project and pet spending boondoggle that has crossed his desk.  He outspend Bill Clinton in his first term and continues to set records in spending.  In anyone's book, that should mark him as a poor conservative.

He has also overseen the largest restriction of individual freedoms in decades. 

What does he stand for that a conservative might like? 

Gun rights? BUSH has done nothing - Congress has loosened restrictions somewhat.

He's Pro-life to be sure...but I'm not, so I don't consider that a plus.  He is in the back pocket of the religious right, and I think that is scary.

I say again: Why would you defend this guy?

Please respond with something other than a wise crack....frankly I don't think you have a leg to stand on: this guy is not a good president.

Last edited by whittsend (2006-02-24 07:50:10)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6763|Dallas

whittsend wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

If you consider yourself right wing: Bush has presided over the largest increases of government spending, size and authority since Johnson.  He has NOT vetoed a single bill!  He has rubber stamped every pork barrel project and pet spending boondoggle that has crossed his desk.  He outspend Bill Clinton in his first term and continues to set records in spending.  In anyone's book, that should mark him as a poor conservative.
What!!?  He's not only a "good" conservative, he is a Neo-Conservative.

How old are you, like 14 or something?
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6735|Salt Lake City

Cougar wrote:

whittsend wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Are you trying to be funny, or just illiterate? 

If this was sarcasm, you need to work on your delivery.
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6757|MA, USA

Cougar wrote:

whittsend wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

I have said several times why I think he is a bad conservative and a bad President.  If you disagree please back up with reasons.

Last edited by whittsend (2006-02-24 08:37:57)

Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6693|San Francisco

Spark wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Orion5413 wrote:

Cougar how do you like that mosq on Esters....Marconius  you are the reason why calif ppl cant leave the state your the kind of person who gives creedence to the term fruits and nuts.
Say wha?

As much of a prick as Marconius has come off in my view in the past two days, he still has a right to his opinion, just as I have a right to my opinion in the orginal post.  That also goes for all the rest of you fuckers who are saying "Cuoger is a raceist barstard!!!2111", it's my opinion and if you don't like it then lick my taint.

Now, as for me contributing to the thread.....

This whole 9-11 conspiracy theory, while I won't try to disprove it rather simply disagree, seems a little to far fetched and complicated for a "secret group of folks in the white house" to pull off.  I mean, they can't even catch Bin Laden, much less orchestrate the highjacking of 3 planes with foriegn nationals and ram them into buildings packed with Americans, and I'm sure the last thing they would want to blow up would be the Pentagon.  Now, do I beleive they may have "just let it happen", yeah, thats definitly a possibility and I don't rule it out at all.  There are several "benifits" for us going to war.  Oil, legacy, Haliburton, military arms manufacturers, contract labors, etc etc etc.  Alot of people profited from this war and a few of those people are in goverment, so I don't rule out the whole "they let it happen" theory.
Despite my rather heavy left-wing beliefs, I find it very hard to believe Marconius on this issue. They may have let it happen, but Bush's initial reaction dictates to me that he wsas just being stupid.
Eh, read the PNAC report.  It's definitely not a plan that Bush himself wrote up.  He's just the figurehead for the rest of the neo-Cons in his administration who drafted and signed the PNAC and tried to get it enacted back in '90-'92.  He obviously approves or is forced to approve of their methods, as he hasn't done anything to date that would've gone against anything set up in the PNAC report.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6763|Dallas

whittsend wrote:

Cougar wrote:

whittsend wrote:

I have said several times why I think he is a bad conservative and a bad President.  If you disagree please back up with reasons.
I really don't care either way.  I thought we were talking about how we were sick of the middle east, not how big a douche bag Bush is.

One way or the other, I don't expect Bush to put bountys on peoples heads and start riots over a cartoon.  So thats good.

Also the whole "BSUH SUXZ A BIGG COCKZOR!!!!111" is really just getting old.  It's pointless, dull, and is seriously worn out.  If you think about it, not a whole lot of people give a flying fuck about your opinion on Bush now, but what is really important is that in 15-20 years, no one is going to give a flying fuck about what anyones opinion on Bush was.  Look at Truman, when he was in office people hated his guts, called him a war criminal, called for impeachment (sounds familier huh) but now a days the view on Truman is plutonic at best and on a really good day most people revere him with respect and admiration.  So it really doesn't matter what you and I think because in a few years no one will remember, what does count is what our children will think, and that Sir, is simply up to how history remembers him.
JimKong
+31|6641|Ohio
Stop reading the news. Worked for me.
silentsin
+3|6697
Well Cougar, maybe you wouldn't hear so much about the shithole that is the middle east if President Bush didn't fuck up everything. Although, that whole fucking bullshit over a cartoon wasn't anyones fault except for those damn pussies in the middle east who can't take jokes. I agree with alot of what you said but this war is stupid and pointless, the Bush administration is responsible for alot of whats happening there right now, personally I don't even think Bush is dumb, I KNOW he is dumb. It's a fact. Whoever likes Bush can help him destroy the world, the universe rather, because we all know thats what it's going to come to. But it's not just Bush, the whole administration is a bunch of greedy, militant douche bags, who only want oil and world power. To me, the Bush administration is a subtle version of the nazis. Except not persecuting (spelling?) the jews. Fuck nazis too.

EDIT: And cougar, I will remember the fuck ups of the Bush administration. I used to be sort of Pro-American, like you, I mean I always thought when I was younger "Why do people hate us?" Well, when I finally got a free mind away from what everyone else had told me, I saw why.

Last edited by silentsin (2006-02-24 12:40:34)

GeneralDodo
+5|6694

tF-afrojap wrote:

HellHead
wannabe_tank_whore
Torin
General_CoLin_Tassi
Marconius
Ziggy_79x

Thank you all for contributing to the thread in a meaningful way. Glad to see this post turn into something.
list of some of the many donkeys on this forum ;]

btw, why dont all the Democrats quit bitching about Bush and do something about it?

Last edited by GeneralDodo (2006-02-24 12:55:29)

gundemon20
+1|6690|GA
I know exactly what you mean.  Personally though, the thing that makes me the most irritated is the double standard everyone has put on America.  For example, when a terrorist does the whole suicide bomb option and takes out numerous civilians, nothing is mentioned other than that.  However, on the other hand, if an American airstrike accidentally takes out 1 innocent bystander, the whole world seems to have a problem and continue to harp on the U.S.  I mean the other day, actually a couple weeks ago, I was reading Yahoo news and it was about the cartoon protests.  First of all, it is stupid that an entire people would riot and kill others over a drawing. Secondly, there was some kind of quote from one of the participants in the riot.  He basically blamed America even though it happened in Europe, but one thing stood out in the article.  He referred to America as "the Head of the European Union."I don't know where he got that idea, but I think he is poorly misinformed.  I do agree with you on several of those points, especially the whole "Islam is the only religion."
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6693|San Francisco

GeneralDodo wrote:

tF-afrojap wrote:

HellHead
wannabe_tank_whore
Torin
General_CoLin_Tassi
Marconius
Ziggy_79x

Thank you all for contributing to the thread in a meaningful way. Glad to see this post turn into something.
list of some of the many donkeys on this forum ;]

btw, why dont all the Democrats quit bitching about Bush and do something about it?
Well, you know, there's this thing called Congress...it's sort of made up by the House and Senate?  Does that ring a bell?  They're instated to represent the People, but currently Republicans control both of them.  All we can do is raise our voices and hope that our Senators and House Representatives can do what we've elected them for and persuade the Right-wingers towards compromise.  At least until this November, when we'll do our damndest to gain control again.  November is when all of the "bitching" will pay off when we can get a majority of people to realize how the Right-wing Republicans have fucked up and need to be voted out.  America came alive in 2005, and the Fix is in 2006!
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6678
I don't know where to begin . Let's start at the begining . Iraq attacks Quwait for OIL - nothing else other then a quick raping and piliaging , but OIL ! Today half the world is saying the US attacked Iraq for oil . 2 Questions for these people . 1 ) If we were so hell bent on getting more oil then why didn't we just go in and snag it from Iraq back in the 90's when we already had half of Saddams Army wiped out ? 2 ) Now that we have " control : over the country why is oil prices in the US the highest they have ever been ?
I'd also like to point out to people who think the US is a terroists nation by compairing us to Natzis that the US is the most giving nation . We helped out the Muslims getting genocided in Somalia . We helped out the getting Genocided in Kosovo . We helped out the Muslims getting genocided in Afghanistan in the 80's . We give millions in aid to Iranians when they are in the middle of a brutal winter suffering from that nasty earth qwake . We give aid to many Muslim nations period . Just because we got a lil paronoid at a dictator killing his own people by the thousands and decided it was in out national interest to attack first dosne't make us the worlds enemy . At the very least we could have been right about Saddam having weapons . Months after the war their was a flash report of 2 guys getting caught in Syris with , now get this , 20 tons of nerve agent . Where do you buy 20 tons of nerve agent on the black market ? You don't - you ship it out of Iraq . Funny how that report only got about 2 second air time on TV and about a 15 word article in the paper . I should have saved it for proof . Oh well .
  For all the idiots who say nuke them all stop and listen to this . North Korea is much worse . Roughly 10 to 15 thousand people are in political tourture camps . A guy who used to be a gaurd there had a long TV interview about the things that went on in that camp . ( WARNING FOR THE WEAK STOMACHS ) He said he was ordered to beat pregnant woman untill the baby popped out . Then the baby was executed . He said the inmates were beaten on a regular basis . He said he tore his stomach muscles 5 times beating prisioners . Some prisioners were punished by being forced to eat prisioners who died from beatings . He said some prisioners HASTILLY fed on them because it was the most norishing meal they had in months\years . Imagine
not being able to wait untill someone dies so you can eat a good , nutritious meal . Imagine how it would be like to see your Father beaten to death by a guard and people fighting over his body to eat it . So when you shit out of your mouth and say " Nuke the Middle East " - think about what you just red here ok ?
  The Middle East is complex . Nobody has the all the answers . But we gotta try something . This world terrorism shit has to come to a halt and now . Bush has some big balls for trying . He blew off the UN and went ahead with it anyhow . As far as Iraq being a failure we have much longer to wait to find that out . I'm sorry but 2000 dead soldiers is not making me shake in my boots yet . The Taliban lost 45,000 soldiers on 24 hours on ToraBora mountain . So far in troops lost I would say we are ahead slighly ( sarcasm ) - and that's just Afghanistan alone ok ? As far as Democracy working thereit might just turn out that it won't . Considering all of the inner fighting of different sects of religion there it probably won't and this latest bombing of a sunni Shrine just might be the starting point of a full on civil war . If this happens the country might as well just split up into smaller countries . But If that happens then Iran will invade . Man things will get real shitty after that .
But if eveyone can put aside the past and move on a Democracy just might hold ground and move foward .
I feel sorry for the Iraquis . They have taken shit from thier fucked up leader , they have taken shit by other invading countries and they are now taking shit from religious exstremeists .
  Back to the options . I would remove all US civillians and troops from the entire Middle East . Keep world trade going with them just keep off the land cuz it's holy to some . And that some is the root of terroism . You cannot defeat terroism . Like an insurgentcy it is effective , drains your economy and never lets you rest . The only way you can beat these fuckers is lie , tell them they won and just leave . If we don't we have to go up against these asshats for the next 50 years or so and I'm simply don't want to play thier game of my God is better then your God . Like someone here said the war on terroism is like the drug war . You can burn down all the pot plants you want but you can't burn down the curiosity in people minds who want to find out what getting high is all about .
Ashford
+2|6648
Torin just SHUT THE FUCK UP. My Brother just got back from Iraq(enilisted in Marines Corps because of 9/11) and he says that everytime they go through a city or something nothing really happens except a crowd of Iraqis coming up and shaking their hands. They love us being there. and basiclly, almost every american soldier he has talk to loves George W. Bush. So quit it with your Anti - America rant. Why dont you go live in Canada like you said. fucking liberal ass bullshit is all what this is .
Giant_Squid500
+5|6671|U.S.A.
I think we should pull all of our soldiers out of Iraq and any other Middle Eastern country and let them go at each other until they implode. I mean all we are doing is delaying the inevitable, there saying that Civil War there is going to break out real soon. Who are we to stop them.
Ashford
+2|6648

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

I think we should pull all of our soldiers out of Iraq and any other Middle Eastern country and let them go at each other until they implode. I mean all we are doing is delaying the inevitable, there saying that Civil War there is going to break out real soon. Who are we to stop them.
Fucking AGREED. just let the Shiates and Sunnies go at it. Did any of you guys hear about the i think it was the shiates stoped a bus full of sunnies and executed EVERYOne.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6678

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

Ask a Kurd that question and he will say " You are an allie " .
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6678

Ashford wrote:

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

Fucking AGREED. just let the Shiates and Sunnies go at it. Did any of you guys hear about the i think it was the shiates stoped a bus full of sunnies and executed EVERYOne.
The bus was full of BOTH sunnis and shites . They were killed because they worked in a factory run by a sunni cleric . The sunnis were killed for being sunnis . The shites were killed for working with them .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard