lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

If you believe in forced govt. dependency then there is no grey area you are liberal. Period.

and no I did not mis-read what you said. and 25 hours a week STILL is not a fulltime job. By the way, where do you live? Own a home? a car? When you do, you will start leaning more toward wanting to keep what you work for.
You indeed misread what he said and you don't even know what you're reading.

He said he worked part-time for 25 hours a week on top of his study and before had a full time job for 44+ hours.
I am amazed at the level of selective reading this guy has...

I believe in welfare but not bailouts.
I believe in Gun control
I believe in Gov't accountability
I believe in personal responsibility for errors made by that individual.
I believe in universal healthcare with the option of paying for private healthcare if you can afford it.

I do not own a home, i rent. I do own a car. 2008 elantra. $500 a month for car payments/insurance.  $980+/- rent.
1. welfare is bailouts. bootstrap progrmas are not, they are expected to be paid back

2. figures, because your govt. is gunna protect yuo from home invaqsion huh? But then again I bet mom and dad paid for most of your shit anyway, so if you lost it they can just buy ya more shit.

3. Bullshit. If you did then you would hold them accountable for all of their fraud waste and abuse on the books thus far, instead of blindly letting them take charge of more of your life.

4. Bullshit, if you did then you would ACTUALLY hold them accountable for their decisions.

5. Bullshit, you know as well as I that any system where the govt. will tax you for not having govt. insurance is stacking the deck and will drive everyone to the govt. system.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

lowing...like i have said before, i am not advocating grey area law. I am referring to the terms liberal and conservative, which, are not black and white. there are a lot of varying degrees in between!!!

Do you not fucking read anything i write? And I would like you to acknowledge your mis-reading of my posts, as i cleared up above
If you believe in forced govt. dependency then there is no grey area you are liberal. Period.

and no I did not mis-read what you said. and 25 hours a week STILL is not a fulltime job. By the way, where do you live? Own a home? a car? When you do, you will start leaning more toward wanting to keep what you work for.

He said he worked part-time for 25 hours a week on top of his study and before had a full time job for 44+ hours.
.........and as for you, you can point out where he mentions 44+ hours in this post that I RESPONDED to or shut the hell up and worry about your on lame ass arguments.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 4#p2862564

CLEARLY, I can read, I guess the question is, do you know what you are typing?
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6628|Canada

lowing wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Spark wrote:

I am amazed at the level of selective reading this guy has...

I believe in welfare but not bailouts.
I believe in Gun control
I believe in Gov't accountability
I believe in personal responsibility for errors made by that individual.
I believe in universal healthcare with the option of paying for private healthcare if you can afford it.

I do not own a home, i rent. I do own a car. 2008 elantra. $500 a month for car payments/insurance.  $980+/- rent.
1. welfare is bailouts. bootstrap progrmas are not, they are expected to be paid back

2. figures, because your govt. is gunna protect yuo from home invaqsion huh? But then again I bet mom and dad paid for most of your shit anyway, so if you lost it they can just buy ya more shit.

3. Bullshit. If you did then you would hold them accountable for all of their fraud waste and abuse on the books thus far, instead of blindly letting them take charge of more of your life.

4. Bullshit, if you did then you would ACTUALLY hold them accountable for their decisions.

5. Bullshit, you know as well as I that any system where the govt. will tax you for not having govt. insurance is stacking the deck and will drive everyone to the govt. system.
Your points are all bullshit lowing. I do not live in fear of criminals. How am I supposed to literally hold people accountable for their actions. Do you?

Great debate skills, start the majority of your retorts with "bullshit"

You know what lowing? You believe what you want. And I will believe what I want. Because in the end, this is like the special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6628|Canada

lowing wrote:

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

.........and as for you, you can point out where he mentions 44+ hours in this post that I RESPONDED to or shut the hell up and worry about your on lame ass arguments.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 4#p2862564

CLEARLY, I can read, I guess the question is, do you know what you are typing?
You kept telling me that 25hrs was not a fulltime job. In more than one post actually. Why? Of course i know 25hrs isnt fulltime, hence why i put "part time" It doesnt make sense...
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|NÃ¥rvei

This thread has clearly reached a point where the arguments and posting style have deteriorated below a certain point that further discussion is useless ...

See you all in the next thread
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard