Torin
+52|6709
When is the patch coming out??
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6769
LOL! from now I will send emails to everyone who drives a tank more than 7 minutes of a round.
my message will be short: "YOU ARE A TANK WHORE"

arnica
+18|6697|Sydney
ROFL @ Commander whore ... !!!!!
Linus
+53|6670

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

So I was playing on a 24/7 Karkand server today and decided to command a little bit. I commanded the first round and won that match, so the second round I decided to go commander again. As soon as I get into the command screen I get TKed by some moron because he didn't get the command spot stating: "no one likes a command whore." *Punish*. He Tks me twice more and both times I punish so he gets kicked. Then the pathetic moron emails me:

dude don't command whore the whole time bra
And I reply:

Wtf are you talking about? I command one round and I'm a command whore?
And then, this is what makes me laugh:

your stats as a first sarge make it impossible to outrank a sarge major.....there are known cheats/hacks out there that make it possible to command anytime regardless of rank.....this is not a glitch in the game it's a cheat
At this point I'm laughing my ass off, and my reply:

I just became a Sergeant Major last night ya moron. I guess you're one of the many people who have not seen the big ass annoucement on the forums. "THE STATS FEED IS DOWN"

My stats won't update obviously.
And his last reply:

well then the website blows then........commander whore
It's people like this who make you want to go on a rampage using a toothpick to stab people.

SEACREST OUT.

EDIT:

He sent me one last email:

my bad your stats suck too much to cheat....unless you've just acquired one due to your obvious lack of any skillsLawls
Commander Whore?  LOL..  that is funny..

I for one, appreciate good commanders...    I salute you..  However..  useless commanders
should be castrated.
DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6679|Farmland, England
if its too much.
could we have the name of the so called noob, so i/we can avoid him at all costs? :p
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

You can try all you like, but you will never, ever be free from risk of n00bs. Sorry.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6700|Stillwater, Ok
Lol i was playing on a server today with a Mr_Mookey.  I don't know why but hes just started trying to tk me.  And he only tried to tk me for some reason.  Funny thing is i'm not sure how this happened but I got into the tank and he started shooting tows at me.  They didn't hurt me but i know ff is on cuase he tked me two times before that.  However the other team could kill me easily.  Weird glitch but it was funny watching a tker get pissed off that he couldn't kill his commander.  Was classic everyone was laughing at him in the game.  He said he took pictures of it and was turning me in to get my stats wiped for hacking.  I don't have much to worry about but should it happen ill be furious.

Last edited by 2ndLt.Tucker (2006-02-08 23:47:18)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6690|Colorado
Im just waiting for someone to be accused of being a forums whore

people need to stop concerning themselves with everyone else, & look at wtf they are doing.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6702|Espoo, Finland

TrollmeaT wrote:

Im just waiting for someone to be accused of being a forums whore

people need to stop concerning themselves with everyone else, & look at wtf they are doing.
The only stats this site doesn't count (or atleast show) are post stats, can't se post counts anywhere
You have to do research to call someone a forumwhore here
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6748|Beerville, USA
this guy might be a close relative of FromTheAshes....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard