$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5536|USA
Just curious, Might be interesting.

I'll start off. I started dating my bestfriends ex once they broke up. I fell in love with her and we have been together ever since. She was well worth losing my bestfriend over.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6720

$tayGold wrote:

I'll start off. I started dating my bestfriends ex once they broke up. I fell in love with her and we have been together ever since. She was well worth losing my bestfriend over.
Bad. Did that before and it isn't worth it, even if your friend is a dick, you completely lose your reputation as a man.

Met her from an Model United Nations conference and she was a friend of a friend. Had one weekend that I was bored, head down to her city to hang with her and her friends (We talk a lot on MSN). Using 1337 g4m3r skillz I got her. Win.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6778|Noizyland

$tayGold wrote:

Bros before Hos man.

Gotta say though you must've not been that close with your best friend.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6663|BC, Canada
met my wife at a playboy pajama party, at the telus world ski and snowboard festival, in Whistler, BC Canada. I wasn't even supposed to be there, got tickets at about 10 PM that night.
$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5536|USA
Yeah, I didn't mention. Me and my bestfriend weren't really on good terms and I didn't think we'd be friends that much longer. If we were good friends still I wouldn't of done that. He is a complete dick now and I'm happy with my decision. But anyways, Enough about me. Lets here some interesting stories, I know a lot of people will lie and try to say they have amazing girlfriends that they met at some exotic xxx meeting lol but still, those will give us a good laugh too
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6515|Gold Coast
She was born already attached to me.

I use her for everything, too.

She does my work, does the cleaning, sexy time, you name it.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6263|B.C. Canada
I met my girlfriend during the first 2 weeks of grade 12. We had the same woodworking class and we ended up being partners. She is a diva and can't do jack shit with any tools so I ended up helping her out a lot. I asked her out and about 2 weeks into our relationship we boned and have been in a "serious relationship" for 4 years now. I am still in love with her as she is with me and when I get posted in the army she will be following me. Thats it.

Just to add. There is days where I want to break her fucking face but hold back. And I don't think the whole following me to where ever my posting thing is going t work because she is starting her career and ya. I have never cheated on her and don't plan on it although there was this one time when I almost did (thats a story for another time).

Last edited by trex1210 (2009-08-23 02:51:08)

bennisboy
+829|6650|Poundland
fuckbook
CameronPoe
+2,925|6559
At work. She got a job in our PR department. She came over from Canada to work for a year. She's still here three and a half years later.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6477|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Was at a summer festival with mah buddies and one of them had relatives over there. So a couple of his cousins got hold of his number and decided to come hang with us since they hadn't seen eachother for many years. After that call he pointed out with the caps lock on that none of you randy assholes will lay a finger on those two mkay? "Nnnnnnoooooo, why would we do something like that? You know us " Well anyhoo, the girls weren't as into loud heavy metal as us and as we were going to watch Marilyn Manson at the end of saturday night they decided to come with us. They thought Manson was some sort of chick band. Little did they know... Well anyhoo, our group got pretty much slipt up in the crowd and I decided to hang on to the better looking and protect her from all the evil goths and satanists (note. not worshipers. satanists. big difference) and put my arms around her. Told her this was just incase those boogiemen get funny ideas about a pretty blonde girl Her cousin was jumping and headbanging around the front row with other guys just as drunk and at one point I just decided now or never and kissed her.

Show ended and as we were walking back to our rental place my buddies called me because they noticed I had the key and wanted me to hurry up. Told them I found them cousins on the way. Ended up sleeping on the floor spooning and met them the next day again. On sunday they went home and I was wondering how the hell am I gonna get her number since I didn't have the guts to ask for it. Then it hit me. The number must be in my phone of my friend, right? Right! A plot. Hmm. He went into the shower. Phone, phone, phone where are you. Hello! Number. Save on own phone. Send SMS the next day. Met the next week. 4 years together.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6627|Little Bentcock
At work. Went to a mutual friends party and ended up making out in the bed as we 'watched movies'.

I wasn't even going to go to the party but glad I did.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6576

primary school but then went to different high schools. kept passing each other on the walk home from school and here we are.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5792|Catherine Black
Through a friend at school.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Chou
+737|6795
At a party when a little girl came to me asking me if I would like to dance with her mum.
That was back in '95 and we're still rocking the boat.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6178|Sydney | ♥

I'm so lonely ;_;
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Chou
+737|6795

tazz. wrote:

I'm so lonely ;_;
Hit the shower and get out of the house, summertime does miracles when you're having eye contact with the opposite sex.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6515|Gold Coast

tazz. wrote:

I'm so lonely ;_;
Join the club.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6457|The Twilight Zone
first I met her booty at a party then her boobs and then her personality

Last edited by .Sup (2009-08-23 05:09:53)

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6784|Great Brown North
rainbow six vegas on xbox live lol

Last edited by krazed (2009-08-23 05:24:04)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6134|Carnoustie MASSIF
I met my lovely missus at a swingers party about 6 months ago.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6474
Random serendipitous booty-call at 3am in my Uni halls during the first-term.

I played the field for the first few weeks, I Facebook'd her and told her to come "hang-out" sometime, she did... things were different from day one, all that cliche rubbish, and now here we are, 7-8 months later... in agonizing difficulty and working through a (semi)-permanent separation . Funtimes.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5754|شمال

KuSTaV wrote:

tazz. wrote:

I'm so lonely ;_;
Join the club.
`lucky bastards
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6501

i first met my wife @ work. i couldn't stand her, there. she was on the order desk of a wholesaler, i was a load co-ordinator for loading the trucks. she kept trying to sneak last minute orders on, and i had to make sure the truck was loaded by route.
then we met after work for a beverage, hit it off, and i quit my job.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6134|Carnoustie MASSIF

JakAttaK wrote:

my sister
pics.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6330|England

SirSchloppy wrote:

JakAttaK wrote:

my sister