Rpk-99938%38% - 18
Total: 47
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6630|New Hampshire, USA
The BF2s Arms Contract Contest! - Best LMG [Round 1-1C]
[ A ] [ B ] [ C ] [ D ] [ E ]

*note The sign-up thread is still open for submissions in other categories

This thread will remain open for votes until midnight the day after it is opened before being closed.  In the event of a tie, the thread will enter sudden death and stay open until one vote is cast for either entrant.

Thread closes 23 August 2009 23:00:00 EST [24 August 2009 12:00:00 AM EST]

HMG436
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/34941/HMG436.jpg

=======================================================================================================

RPK-999
https://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m182/DoctaStrangelove/myweapon4.jpg

Last edited by -=]NS[=-Eagle (2009-08-23 07:10:55)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Hmg436
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6511|Gold Coast
The recoil of the RPK would hurt way too much with that butt. Then again, the HMG would have too much recoil with the ammo feeder thing so close to the grip.

RPK, I guess.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Ioan92
+337|5722

KuSTaV wrote:

The recoil of the RPK would hurt way too much with that butt. Then again, the HMG would have too much recoil with the ammo feeder thing so close to the grip.

RPK, I guess.
It uses a specially modified 7.62 round, designed to be lighter than the original bullet. I named it a heavy machine gun due to the fact that the barrel is very long thus providing range and stopping power. This weapon is not for run and gun, however due to the numerous handles it is given, you can either hold the upper handle for fast suppression or the lower grip for more or less precise firing. This weapon itself is pretty much as heavy as your normal HMG, but its built in a way that almost neutralizes recoil to a simplistic shake when fired. Has an RPM of 750 and yields a big ass bi-pod for defensive situations.

It can accept 100 round CMAG's, 200 round specialized ammo boxes, 30 round M436 standard magazines and for the desperate, even the 10 round PSG436 sniper rifle magazine. Same goes for all my weapons.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black
Ioan you're a fucking geek
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Ioan92
+337|5722

Finray wrote:

Ioan you're a fucking gun geek
fix'd

Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6353|West NY
On the RPK it looks like the iron sights wouldn't work too well. There's also that stupid crevice between the handle and receiver.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
Top one needs more RIS.
Ioan92
+337|5722

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Top one needs more RIS.
The whole body is an RIS system where all sorts of addons can be placed. In this case I placed hand covers on it.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6468

Ioan92 wrote:

Top one needs more RIS.
The whole body is an RIS system where all sorts of addons can be placed. In this case I placed hand covers on it.
Being sarcastic, the thing just has too many RIS systems it looks hella front heavy.
Ioan92
+337|5722

Ioan92 wrote:

Top one needs more RIS.
Being sarcastic, the thing just has too many RIS systems it looks hella front heavy.
Hence HMG

kekeke
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6468

Ioan92 wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Hence HMG

kekeke
But it's a GPMG, HMG's fire anti-material rounds.
Ioan92
+337|5722

Ioan92 wrote:

Hence HMG

kekeke
Or an MMG after searching google, looks like I screwed up with my naming. Nevertheless, its more a defensive weapon. Not very mobile or meant to be.

lulz
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6468

Ioan92 wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Hence HMG

kekeke
Or an MMG after searching google, looks like I screwed up with my naming. Nevertheless, its more a defensive weapon. Not very mobile or meant to be.

lulz
Then why does it need rail attachments?
Ioan92
+337|5722

Ioan92 wrote:

lulz
Then why does it need rail attachments?
Aiming assist in case of laser sighting, the grip is to have a firm hold on the weapon if you need to shoot it while standing, while heavy, its not impossible to shoot from any other position than crouch / supported. Also those hand covers can be removed and all sorts of optics can be attached.

A bit like the M1919.

damn this is getting nerdy lulz
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6410|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Nah, wished I had voted a bit later Ioan, I needed these explanations

I voted RPK cause all I saw was barrelbarrelbarrel on yours XD
Ioan92
+337|5722

SplinterStrike wrote:

Nah, wished I had voted a bit later Ioan, I needed these explanations

I voted RPK cause all I saw was barrelbarrelbarrel on yours XD
That's exactly why I proposed weapon descriptions for the next contest.

Mine actually consists of two HK416 RIS hand guards and one M24 Barrel. Then I went creative and placed some sound suppressors under the RIS and sticking out a bit, and with a smaller silencer, giving this sweet fat and heavy bad ass look. In my concept they're acting as balance stabilizers and recoil suppressors.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard