DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

Red Forman wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Some of you guys are such arrogant narrowminded pricks, I'm thinking of handing out a few red cards.
oh please.  go see what some mooslim members spout off about also........
Some. That's the amount of muslim members we have here. And no, I haven't seen anything that would be in par with the slurs some of you guys spout out on an hourly basis.
I need around tree fiddy.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
ahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ok dear.  Later on after work I will PM you some.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
Well refering to muslim's as 'Haji's' is a ethnic slur.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
tough shit
m3thod
+2,197|6641|UK
soooo the next time there is a happy christmas thread it would be okay to call all christian stupid fucks to celebrating the fact a whore covered up her slutty ways and prob fucked every darkie in the desert but no, her son was a miracle birth.

not that you give a shit, but some posters here i know are christians and would just loooooooove that trolling.

Last edited by m3thod (2009-08-21 06:27:59)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

m3thod wrote:

soooo the next time there is a happy christmas thread it would be okay to call all christian stupid fucks to celebrating the fact a whore covered up the fact she fucked darkie in the desert and her son was a miracle birth.

not that you give a shit, but some posters here i know are christians and would just loooooooove that trolling.
lol, nice.  Fair comment I suppose.

If you can give it be prepared to take it.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
idc
Bout what?
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
what he said, not you.
m3thod
+2,197|6641|UK
oh you do.  Posting your usual cancer in the ramadan thread demonstrates this.

when chritmas roll by i expect to see you dish out the same nefarious wank.

lest see how your bible bashing god fearing fellow americans think of you then.  Sere and Stingray for 2.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
you must not see what i post aboot religion.  i make it quite clear.
Method - Does Ramadan effect you in anyway.  What does it mean to you etc, what is it?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
I do think that 99% of Americans have an obscene moral/religious compass... so fucked up and jingoistic, it's unbelievable.

Even the Yankee forum members that consider themselves 'moderate' or impartial are pretty much indoctrinated with a fundamental belief system and moral sensibility that strikes most liberal-European readers as socially repugnant.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
m3thod
+2,197|6641|UK

Red Forman wrote:

you must not see what i post aboot religion.  i make it quite clear.
what you think is beside the point.  It's how other people react when they see what you post.

You post shit about muslims, now post shit about christians.  Doesn't matter if they are not the current global bogey men, they too believe in some fucked up weird shit.  Plenty of material to get your teeth into.

Or are you too much of a pussy in case you offend your own fellow american man?
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
lol....europe is in france?  yes, they are VERY liveral towards mooslims.  lawl
m3thod
+2,197|6641|UK

1927 wrote:

Method - Does Ramadan effect you in anyway.  What does it mean to you etc, what is it?
it means i practically starve to death near every day and when i go take a piss it's like i have my own brewery in my bladder.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5396|Dublin, Ireland

Uzique wrote:

I do think that 99% of Americans have an obscene moral/religious compass... so fucked up and jingoistic, it's unbelievable.

Even the Yankee forum members that consider themselves 'moderate' or impartial are pretty much indoctrinated with a fundamental belief system and moral sensibility that strikes most liberal-European readers as socially repugnant.
lol, does anybody even know what that means?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

Red Forman wrote:

lol....europe is in france?  yes, they are VERY liveral towards mooslims.  lawl
Ye-es, very well done... France is in Europe, and France's over-liberal attitude towards immigration is what has caused their current social iniquities and problems in the Parisian ghettos and whatnot. The south of France is an Arab and Islamic haven and there's nowhere near as much racist sentiment as you would find, for example, in California with Mexicans. Anyway, you don't really have a point because the dissension and problems in France with Muslims stems from social inequality and poverty, not racism and discrimination, which is what this thread demonstrates.

Americans are just xenophobic. Even I, as a Brit, can say that with some air of righteousness.

Oisin, you'd know what it means if you paid attention in school. Get me my fucking French fries you prick!

Last edited by Uzique (2009-08-21 06:46:06)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

m3thod wrote:

1927 wrote:

it means i practically starve to death near every day and when i go take a piss it's like i have my own brewery in my bladder.
For forty days?  Forgive my nievity and Im not taking the piss I genuinly don't know.  I hate using Wiki if people will teach me first hand.

Why do you starve?
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370
not just the frogs.  what aboot that story from norway or wherever where they kicked muslim women out of the pool.  they also ban fat people from swimming at certain times.  ya'll think you are liberal and accepting, but fact is you are terrible.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Uzique wrote:

Oisin, you'd know what it means if you paid attention in school. Get me my fucking French fries you prick!
Doubt it tbh. I reckon 90% of BF2s members don't know the meaning of the following words/phrases;

- moral/religious compass
- jingoistic
- indoctrinated
- socially repugnant

I know you're really cool n' all typing big words and fancy phrases but please be considerate of the less-educated among us.

Oisín<3 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Doubt it tbh. I reckon 90% of BF2s members don't know the meaning of the following words/phrases;

- jingoistic
- indoctrinated
- socially repugnant

I know you're really cool n' all typing big words and fancy phrases but please be considerate of the less-educated among us.
Im a fucking right mongo me, I don't understand half the stuff Uzi says but he knows thats a respect thing not a slur, good on him for being able to use it its not a bad thing.

I can however roll a fine 5 skinner and cook better than most people here, a director of our business, I get by ok oh and I shag like a tiger unall.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

1927 wrote:

I get by ok oh and I shag like a tiger unall.
the one universal truth in all things religion.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

1927 wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

- jingoistic
- indoctrinated
- socially repugnant

Im a fucking right mongo me, I don't understand half the stuff Uzi says but he knows thats a respect thing not a slur, good on him for being able to use it its not a bad thing.

I can however roll a fine 5 skinner and cook better than most people here, a director of our business, I get by ok oh and I shag like a tiger unall.
I'm basically a pro gamer.

/wrists

J/K I'm pro at most sports, and very competitive.

Oisín<3 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

- jingoistic
- indoctrinated
- socially repugnant

I'm basically a pro gamer.

/wrists

J/K I'm pro at most sports, and very competitive.
I thought you was a programmer at first then.

See told you didnt I.  Im off to lick the windows be back in a bit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard