notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6809|The United Center
All right, I THINK I'm all caught up now...

...which means I'm going to go poop and make some dinner.  Any other questions, I'll answer when I come back online in a bit.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6348|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

notorious wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

notorious wrote:

Yes, but you need to stop trying.  It sounds weird, I know, but if you're really trying to meet someone, chances are good you're not being you.  So if you meet someone who likes the confident, aggressive go-getter, and then you settle down a bit when she's with you, she might not like who you've become.

Just be yourself.  You're still young...and there's still time.  If you don't find "the one" this year, then obviously it wasn't meant to be.
I know, just so ronery Q_Q no girl for +2 years

Words of wisdom aye, would +1 again if I could
Dude, it happens.  I met a girl I fell in love with, quit my job, and moved across the country for her.  When we broke up, it sucked, but I realize now that if we had gotten married, I'd be so unhappy right now. 

Now I'm of the mindset where I don't need a woman to make me happy.  I hate relying on others to set or change my mood.  Who cares if you don't have a lady?  Enjoy living the single life.  Enjoy being able to go out when you want, where you want, and not having to worry about checking in.  Enjoy being able to do most anything you'd like without having to worry about what someone else is going to say about it.
1. I rely on Effexor to keep my mood unchanged x_x

2. I don't go out (as in, parties & social events)

3. So far, my single life has earned me 99% of the TF2 achievements and a ton of hours in misc other games.

4. I am bored out of my mind both at work and at home, and cannot emagine a single job I would want to do in my future for more than 2-3 months at a time... dropped out of my education TWICE in the last of 3 years due to depression... combine that with the 0 girl and you have me stuck in my "cave" with no motivation for doing anything but what I am told to, and have to do...

[/self pity]

Last edited by FloppY_ (2009-08-19 14:50:16)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6804|London

Will you give me an admin note?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6803|OctoLand
When you're driving on the highway, and you pass a group of workers, in the 100 degree heat in shit working conditions with shit pay....do you respect them, or do you think what could have been for them, had they put their mind to it?

Last edited by justice (2009-08-19 14:51:25)

I know fucking karate
FloppY_
­

justice wrote:

When you're driving on the highway, and you pass a group of workers, in the 100 degree heat in shit working conditions with shit pay....do you respect them, or do you think what could have been for them, had they put their mind to it?
Was that asking me or Notorious?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6559

Dauntless wrote:

will you give Dauntless an admin note?
l41e
+677|6710

Yes?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6634

notorious wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

does Toilet Sex have any admin notes?

i didn't even know they existed until now
Disturbingly not funny.
i don't get it
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6559

justice wrote:

oh fuck, sorry justice. i karma'd you instead of . . . ok, i meant to karma'd you.
your thread is boring but your avatar and sig are nice.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6783|Ireland | Monaghan

How do u talk to a girl about her weight without her going mad?
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5782|Gulf Coast

Flipper was a show about a game ranger named Porter Ricks, and his two sons, Sandy and Bud. The show centers around a precocious pet dolphin, named Flipper, and all their adventures. What if Flipper had been played by a tuna instead of a dolphin? Do you think we would be eating tuna safe dolphin salad sandwiches? and if so would you use mayonnaise or miracle whip?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6711

justice wrote:

He's not lowing, ie a cock
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6804|London

This is an open question to all:

On what page will notorious realise he has bitten off more than he can chew and close the thread?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
FloppY_
­

Dauntless wrote:

On what page will notorious realise he has bitten off more than he can chew and close the thread?
uh... depends on his level of boredom... Maybe 10?
Simon
basically
+838|6720|UK
tha's was better
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6559

Dauntless wrote:

inb Four! close
Bevo
Nah
+718|6583|Austin, Texas
Hm, I already know my admin note "Formerly MadKatter", and don't really care about post count. Oh, I got one.

Can we see pictures of the ex gf?
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6464|dm_maidenhead
Am I still awesome?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

FloppY_ wrote:

notorious wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

I know, just so ronery Q_Q no girl for +2 years

Words of wisdom aye, would +1 again if I could
Dude, it happens.  I met a girl I fell in love with, quit my job, and moved across the country for her.  When we broke up, it sucked, but I realize now that if we had gotten married, I'd be so unhappy right now. 

Now I'm of the mindset where I don't need a woman to make me happy.  I hate relying on others to set or change my mood.  Who cares if you don't have a lady?  Enjoy living the single life.  Enjoy being able to go out when you want, where you want, and not having to worry about checking in.  Enjoy being able to do most anything you'd like without having to worry about what someone else is going to say about it.
1. I rely on Effexor to keep my mood unchanged x_x

2. I don't go out (as in, parties & social events)

3. So far, my single life has earned me 99% of the TF2 achievements and a ton of hours in misc other games.

4. I am bored out of my mind both at work and at home, and cannot emagine a single job I would want to do in my future for more than 2-3 months at a time... dropped out of my education TWICE in the last of 3 years due to depression... combine that with the 0 girl and you have me stuck in my "cave" with no motivation for doing anything but what I am told to, and have to do...

[/self pity]
Medication is not the answer.  Get off that shit whenever you can.  Honestly, you're only bringing this on yourself.  Get rid of the video games and start going out and enjoying life.  Video games and television will be there on days when it's raining or when your car breaks down and you have no way of getting somewhere.  For right now, you need to get your ass off the couch and enjoy yourself.  None of this self pity bullshit.

You're single because no one wants to spend their time with some kid who has no motivation to leave his house.  And if someone did, how would you even meet that person in the first place?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Dauntless wrote:

Nah.  No point, imo.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

justice wrote:

Some people like manual labor.  Besides, construction workers make a shit ton of money.  I don't really respect them...but I don't pity them either.  It's a job just like anything else.  If they don't like it, there are a million other jobs available.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6464|dm_maidenhead
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

How do u talk to a girl about her weight without her going mad?
Just bring it up to her.  If she gets mad, she's either not a good friend or it's obviously already on her mind.  I'm not one to sugarcoat things.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Bevo wrote:

Hm, I already know my admin note "Formerly MadKatter", and don't really care about post count. Oh, I got one.

Can we see pictures of the ex gf?
https://images.roosterteeth.com/images/Becca45f6c7bfebe69.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard