BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6725|Germany
Oh fuck me sideways... this topic gets funnier by the day

On the topic... it would not be a bad idea being able to type in a reason for the kick/mutiny vote... though I doubt, it would make any difference if it would be started by you, sniper... I seriously doubt most average persons would be able to read this unintelligible parody of the written English language... it would make a good party game though.... I already have a title: "What did sniper try to tell us"

By the way... why do you keep sending me those sexy private messages if you don't talk to anyone you believe to be a fag?

@chefvolrath: I hope you are aware of the fact, that there are special schools and classes for people with dyslexia, legasthenic people and people with other learning or linguistic deficencies? The standards there are not as high as on regular schools.... so bear with him... he still has to grow up
nordicfireman
+7|6691
i think it would help, because people never seem to look at the main typing, so maybe they would look if there was some text associated with the mutate/mutiny/kick vote because it pops up differently...idk.

but i was commanding today, then someone with a higher rank got it next round, so i was like whatever, can't have it every time. but then he gets in a TANK and starts rolling around blasting people, not commanding at all. so i initiated the mutiny and typed that he was in a tank and we didn't have uav or anything, but only a few people voted anyway.

so i think it would be good.

graaarrr MUTATION
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6675|Arlington, MA

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

Oh fuck me sideways... this topic gets funnier by the day

On the topic... it would not be a bad idea being able to type in a reason for the kick/mutiny vote... though I doubt, it would make any difference if it would be started by you, sniper... I seriously doubt most average persons would be able to read this unintelligible parody of the written English language... it would make a good party game though.... I already have a title: "What did sniper try to tell us"

By the way... why do you keep sending me those sexy private messages if you don't talk to anyone you believe to be a fag?

@chefvolrath: I hope you are aware of the fact, that there are special schools and classes for people with dyslexia, legasthenic people and people with other learning or linguistic deficencies? The standards there are not as high as on regular schools.... so bear with him... he still has to grow up
-Sorry for this ppl he never had friends as a kid (growing up homeschooled) so he never had a social life and learned old school british and now naggs on every single grammer mistake ppl write (watch the next poste be him yelling at how i didnt put and apostraphy in the word (didnt) that i just spelt or that i didnt capitolize my i's)

- cheers
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6725|Germany
Hey sniper... you forgot to tell, how I had gay sex with my English teacher in homeschool.... and btw... I didn't even start to nag about you grammar mistakes... as I am not yet done with your orthographic ones
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6675|Arlington, MA
hmmmm no comment just pondering on this guy who cant get rid of his bitching habits....
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6671
Kick/munity votes never work, really. So this would be a good idea. Most of the time i never touch the PageDown key unless if i have a reason to kick/mutiny anyone, and i think a lot of players do the same. Even the most annoying little (turds) don't get kicked as there just aren't enough people who care. Implementing this could help a bunch.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6675|Arlington, MA

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Kick/munity votes never work, really. So this would be a good idea. Most of the time i never touch the PageDown key unless if i have a reason to kick/mutiny anyone, and i think a lot of players do the same. Even the most annoying little (turds) don't get kicked as there just aren't enough people who care. Implementing this could help a bunch.
that is the whole reason why i think punishing and kick voting doesnt work (ppl r selfish and only care if they personaly have a problem with this person)
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6725|Germany

sniper2191 wrote:

hmmmm no comment just pondering on this guy who cant get rid of his bitching habits....
Hey, I am proud of you... apart from some really minor technicalities, that one was great
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6783|Toronto Canada
sniper2191=semi retarded/completely retarded
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6675|Arlington, MA
wooo ur kool kessel! and yes I did spell ur and kool incorrectly go whin about it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard