sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6659|Arlington, MA
-Wouldnt it be nice when ever someone trys 2 mutate a commander or kickvote a person that beside the button which you clock to do it would be a bar in which you could type your reason in y u wanna mutate or kick so that when you do it at the bottom of everyones screen will be the reason why you wanted 2 do that certain kick/mutate vote? Also there could be premade ones that you could just click on if you dont have the time 2 type.

-I feel this would make kicking people and mutating comanders much easier when they are not doing there job and such and such because now days majority of people dont really care about it when there is a vote mainly because they have no reason to agree with eather side.

- Thx for the feuture replys
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6658|west liberty IA
that would be awsome because a couple days ago i wanted to kick the commader not mutny on him because i didn't want to be commander well anyway i saw him team kill somone with the TOW and no one kicked him.

i think putting that idea in would change peoples minds on why they should care.
Lexmyr
+0|6700|Drøbak, Norway
mutating commander wtf?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6749|The United Center
when i'm commander, i'd like to be able to mutate into the predator.  invisible, awesome weapons, healing capabilities, and self destruct sequence.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6766|mansfield
when im commander id like to mutate into a ant and just hide behind a box
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6659|Arlington, MA
cmon guys u no what i mean by mutate and isent it called mutate? I thought it was
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6659|Arlington, MA
o whoops my bad its mutny lol embarrising to say the least
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6766|mansfield
id like to mutiny into a ant and hide behide a box
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6659|Arlington, MA
? that jsut doesnt make sence
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6766|mansfield
its easy . just click mutiny then it asks you what kind of anima you want to be. i  reccomend bunny rabbit cos they run fast as fuck
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6659|Arlington, MA
lol sure thing buddy....
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6766|mansfield
ok im sorry . just wanted a laff.
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6708|Germany
Yeah... mutation in BF2.... give it to me baby.... I could be... hmmmm... too many options...

However... I see again the sadness of one not being able to write correctly in his own language. The word you are looking for is neither mutate nor mutny (which does not even exist)... It is mutiny... I figure a dictionary for breakfast instead of cornflakes would be good.
DakotaDoc64
+0|6794|Omaha, Nebraska

ThomasMorgan wrote:

when i'm commander, i'd like to be able to mutate into the predator.  invisible, awesome weapons, healing capabilities, and self destruct sequence.
  Oh my, lions, tigers and mutating commanders 
khmer
+86|6679|Central California
LOL literally That was so hilarious, mutate. Got a good laugh reading all the comments.

Last edited by khmer (2006-02-06 18:26:44)

sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6659|Arlington, MA
-MESSEGE TOWARDS BEE_Grim_Reaper

actully its not that i needa dictionary its just that when im playing i dont happen 2 take care at looking at the button the first time i looked at it i took it as mutate and it stuck.....

dont try and be my english teacher i have one of thouse the worst thing in video games is when someone misstypes something and people go crazy about it, what are we in the 1800's? we need 2 spell everything correct?

Majority of times in games your playing and thats y u cant type godamit, but of coarse im not playing rite now so there is no excuse exept that it was seriesly what i though
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6659|Arlington, MA
also is any1 even paying attention to the topic of this poste? instead of this mutate, mutiney crap?

and the reason i sayd mutny was becasue that was how latinolink spelt it (the guy right after me in this poste)

as far as i am conserned TOPIC CLOSED
chefvolrath
feeding the BF2S community since 2005.....
+5|6692
i wonder how many times he failed english?
First
+3|6721|Canada
man i just turned of the vote stuff its so annoying
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6659|Arlington, MA

chefvolrath wrote:

i hate these dumba$$'s KID I NEVER FAILED ENGLISH and im on an online fvckn forum u think i give the least amount of crap how well i spell on this?

only faggs care about shyt lyk that.... so seeing ur one of them i wont talk 2 u

later
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6831|Grapevine, TX

sniper2191 wrote:

chefvolrath wrote:

i hate these dumba$$'s KID I NEVER FAILED ENGLISH and im on an online fvckn forum u think i give the least amount of crap how well i spell on this?

only faggs care about shyt lyk that.... so seeing ur one of them i wont talk 2 u

later
IS ok mon, this help me out... one click on my browser toolbar.
http://toolbar.google.com/firefox/index.html

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2006-02-07 12:56:41)

Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6660|Sydney, Australia
it doesnt sound like a bad idea - like... kick vote for 'x': TKing to the max and general pissing-me-off attitude

and the premade ones sound good - along the lines of Tking, spamming, swearing, whoring or something like that

....lol - mutate
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6659|Arlington, MA
umm (T)eflon(S)hadow  wtf r u talking about?

yeh i have firefox i dont use the google toolbar for my firefox or IE6, but wat does that have to do with anything here?
OpsChief
+101|6678|Southern California

sniper2191 wrote:

-Wouldnt it be nice when ever someone trys 2 mutate a commander or kickvote a person that beside the button which you clock to do it would be a bar in which you could type your reason in y u wanna mutate or kick so that when you do it at the bottom of everyones screen will be the reason why you wanted 2 do that certain kick/mutate vote? Also there could be premade ones that you could just click on if you dont have the time 2 type.

-I feel this would make kicking people and mutating comanders much easier when they are not doing there job and such and such because now days majority of people dont really care about it when there is a vote mainly because they have no reason to agree with eather side.

- Thx for the feuture replys
Back on topic....

Good idea sniper, very good. only problem I see is language skills would be an issue - maybe a drop down menu of 20 items you could select from, just in case someone can't type well.

and btw i like mutate better anyway, mutiny is a word for the Navy.
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6659|Arlington, MA
yes I think I mentioned that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard