Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
hahaha

The largest study of banknotes has found that 95% of dollar bills in Washington DC bear traces of the illegal drug cocaine
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8204857.stm

I know alot of people will probably immediately think of DC's large black population, but I'm thinking more along the lines of DC's large politician population tbh.

Probably both...hence the 95% figure...
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6439|King Of The Islands

StumbleUpon showed me this not 3 minutes ago
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England

Cheez wrote:

StumbleUpon showed me this not 3 minutes ago
I found this on my own without the use of those silly Digg style websites
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6739|Comber, Northern Ireland
this is the same as some euro country with the euro notes, cant remember where, but how many notes did that check?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

It's actually most U.S. currency. Knew about this since I was 14.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Macbeth wrote:

Yeah, it's a very well known fact that there are traces of cocaine on basically all bank notes all over the world.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6392|Southern California
yeah, this is a really really old rumor, or fact, or what ever you want to call it.

Most bills are fucking old, and have been through TONS of peoples hands. Pick what ever personality trait you want and there is a good chance someone with it has held your money. Cocaine use is no different.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

AFAIK, it doesn't mean 95% have been used to snort cocaine, just that 95% have been in contact with a note that has been, or a person who has it on their fingers.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
I call bs.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6739|Comber, Northern Ireland
but theres is no way they tested 95% of all bills in DC probs a small number of bills which was taken from a bust on a drug dealer
VicktorVauhn
+319|6392|Southern California

ghettoperson wrote:

AFAIK, it doesn't mean 95% have been used to snort cocaine, just that 95% have been in contact with a note that has been, or a person who has it on their fingers.
If you touch cocaine, then you touch a bill...That's gonna be fucking hard to trace man. There is going to have to be some significant contact for them to detect it later on down the line.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Hey, where did Hurri go?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

VicktorVauhn wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

If you touch cocaine, then you touch a bill...That's gonna be fucking hard to trace man. There is going to have to be some significant contact for them to detect it later on down the line.
That's just what I read prior to this article. I have no idea how 'sticky' cocaine is to bills.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
I use the 10 euro bills
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York
geithner likes nose candy tbh
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black
https://www.icis.com/blogs/asian-chemical-connections/black-bear.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD
yet another reason to use a check card
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
Money gets circulated so much it' hard to get a bill that wasn't touched by a drug dealer.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

The real question is, how many have traces of poo?  When I was in college we used to do this thing we called the "Poo dollar" where one of us would wipe our ass with a dollar bill and then throw it on the ground on the main street all the kids walked down.  We'd sit in lawnchairs outside and watch as unsuspecting people counted their blessings at finding an innocent dollar bill on the ground.  Most people just shoved it in their pockets without thinking, then got like 2 steps before smelling it and throwing it back on the ground for another unsuspecting person. 

One time my friend pretty much pooed on the dollar instead of wiping, then we put it out right as this group of girls were walking up.  They were talking about how all they needed was a dollar when *poof, this girl notices the poo dollar on the ground.  "Oh my god, it's like destiny" she says as she stoops down to pick it up and throw it in her purse.  They continue walking about 5 steps when one of her friends said, "do you smell that?  It smells like shit!"  The poo girl checks her hand and it's literally smeared with shit.  She starts freaking out and empties her purse right there in the street as four of us are just sitting there laughing our asses off.  She just put her head down and plodded on.  Hahaha dumb bitch!
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6634|England
Glad i could contribute towards that percentage!
13rin
+977|6479

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

The real question is, how many have traces of poo?  When I was in college we used to do this thing we called the "Poo dollar" where one of us would wipe our ass with a dollar bill and then throw it on the ground on the main street all the kids walked down.  We'd sit in lawnchairs outside and watch as unsuspecting people counted their blessings at finding an innocent dollar bill on the ground.  Most people just shoved it in their pockets without thinking, then got like 2 steps before smelling it and throwing it back on the ground for another unsuspecting person. 

One time my friend pretty much pooed on the dollar instead of wiping, then we put it out right as this group of girls were walking up.  They were talking about how all they needed was a dollar when *poof, this girl notices the poo dollar on the ground.  "Oh my god, it's like destiny" she says as she stoops down to pick it up and throw it in her purse.  They continue walking about 5 steps when one of her friends said, "do you smell that?  It smells like shit!"  The poo girl checks her hand and it's literally smeared with shit.  She starts freaking out and empties her purse right there in the street as four of us are just sitting there laughing our asses off.  She just put her head down and plodded on.  Hahaha dumb bitch!
Amateurs... My buds would go to the salvation army and buy purses and dump in them and leave them about.  People would stick their hands right into the purse without even looking.

@op... Try 90% (OF ALL MONEY)
http://www.snopes.com/business/money/cocaine.asp

Mainly due in part to sorting machines.

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2009-08-17 12:20:18)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Mekstizzle wrote:

I'm thinking more along the lines ...
brilliant
Lai
+186|6151

david363 wrote:

this is the same as some euro country with the euro notes, cant remember where, but how many notes did that check?
100% in Ireland
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5400

ATG wrote:

I call bs.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

ghettoperson wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Yeah, it's a very well known fact that there are traces of cocaine on basically all bank notes all over the world.
Some scientist speculate that in the universe most all currency has traces of cocaine

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard