megaboost
+14|6696|Englandshire
It's been a while but I finally have a machine that should just about run BF2 again, it's only a crappy laptop for now but I'm installing now and hoping it'll do the trick.

In short what have I missed in the last year and a half? What patches do I need (1.5?) and is there any interesting gossip I should know?

I'll start ploughing through the posts on here when I get chance but feel free to fill me in before then, otherwise I might see you on the battlefield at some point
Hakei
Banned
+295|6008
1.41 up to date patch.

1.5 Due in the next month.

Youtube some tutorials and get good before you go in game, you'll like it.

Also you have 13 kama/1313 days, EPIC.
megaboost
+14|6696|Englandshire
Mmm, think I'll go for patch 1.41 for now actually unless someone tells me otherwise Will have to wait until midnight to grab it though thanks to my lame ISP having download limits.
megaboost
+14|6696|Englandshire

Hakei wrote:

Youtube some tutorials and get good before you go in game, you'll like it.
I'm hoping I want need to play offline for too long before I get the hang of it again, I used to be OK
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6581|Mountains of NC

nov '07 for me ............. but i think i may get back in
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
wensleydale8
+81|6782|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
i reinstalled it yesterday now im think why the fuck did i buy a 360
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
megaboost
+14|6696|Englandshire
Yeah, I got a PS3 when my gaming PC broke, haven't really touched it for gaming after the initial disappointment of using control pads, really can't get on with shooters on it.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6571|Hungary
Sell console shits ftw!
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6187|Sydney | ♥

venom6 wrote:

Sell console shits ftw!
^This.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
HSG
+23|6487|British Columbia, Canada
U missed a lot..First of all its bf2! STATS AND AWARDS U COULD HAVE BEEN CLOSER TO HAVING!!
megaboost
+14|6696|Englandshire

HSG wrote:

U missed a lot..First of all its bf2! STATS AND AWARDS U COULD HAVE BEEN CLOSER TO HAVING!!
Indeed, all that dull jet and chopper whoring I could have been doing to get my ranks up to where they should be, I lost a bit of sleep over that in the early days

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard