TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6867|-
You may have noticed that a lot of forum users use different font colors. Most of them do this to distinguish their posts from others so they can find them more easily, but others do it just for fun. This is allowed only if it can be read by everyone.

i.e., if it is too bright or too dark on the backround, please change it to a color more legible with the default forum scheme.

Thank you.

P.S. Yes I am using pink, get over it, learn to love it
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6867|"Frisco"

You ain't got shit on me, biatchez.

Yeah, that's right. Try and match my awesomeness, fizzles.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6867|-
I went and clicked edit just to see the code. Good god...
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6859|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
god damn you all...

(i'm colorblind)
gvp000
Bah Humbug!
+3|6832|UK
Well you said match it ! - hope you're happy now, just spent an hour writing a perl script to parse HTML into bbcode. - lol
killer330
Green is bad!
+0|6832
how do u guys do that plz explain ive been wondering...
killer330
Green is bad!
+0|6832
what do u guys do i understand bbcode but how do u make it rainbowy and crud i no all about bbcode as u used to administer forums but i dont now how the hell u did that... plz ell me
gvp000
Bah Humbug!
+3|6832|UK
If you know BBcode - then you must be able to work it out, I'd never touched BBcode before yesterday - it's only a gradual colour shift. Check the source of these posts to see the bones of it, then go and pratice somewhere !

and yes - now I'm just messing with your eye's !
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6852
:shock:
:dies:
:dead:

you all have too much time on your hands.
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6825|Portland, OR, USA

I sure hope a script was used to create that...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6860|Missoula, MT

gvp000 wrote:

Well you said match it ! - hope you're happy now, just spent an hour writing a perl script to parse HTML into bbcode. - lol
Nice work...lol
killer330
Green is bad!
+0|6832
how do i check source ??? im not a moderator or nothing... plz man
killer330
Green is bad!
+0|6832
no im not a moderater here i meant in other places ... i just wuld like to no .. and how do u keep it like that or do u have to keep typing the whole [/] this and [] bracket that?
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6825|Portland, OR, USA

Hit quote: http://forums.bf2s.com/post.php?tid=1291&qid=12344

Last edited by Viper007Bond (2005-09-09 16:38:58)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6867|-
killer330
Green is bad!
+0|6832
ok and 1ce i have the link i do wat with it?
gvp000
Bah Humbug!
+3|6832|UK
I dunno - what do you want to do with it ? - this started as a post about not using crazy colours and now it's become a tutorial - lol

seriously dude - check google, google knows everything, this is *apparently* a BF2 forum or PM me with what you're trying to do and I'll try and help, but I'm no expert !
killer330
Green is bad!
+0|6832
ok i get that but how do i mess with the danged colors i understand how to make like regular solid colors but how do i make rainbow and crud like that i just dont get it... plz elaborate
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6867|"Frisco"

hehehe, I see someone found the same script I used.

BE WARNED -- Extravagent colors like you're seeing here are fine in this thread but will not be tolerated elsewhere. Capiche?
gvp000
Bah Humbug!
+3|6832|UK

chuyskywalker wrote:

hehehe, I see someone found the same script I used.

BE WARNED -- Extravagent colors like you're seeing here are fine in this thread but will not be tolerated elsewhere. Capiche?
I wrote my script I'll have you know, had to get my perl manual out and everything !

...do people still say Capiche ?....wow.

Last edited by gvp000 (2005-09-09 17:16:04)

killer330
Green is bad!
+0|6832
ok chuy i wont but can u plz help me like wat do u mean wrote script how do ui use em? i cant figure out how to make weird colors...?
killer330
Green is bad!
+0|6832
i promise not to use it in any other thread but i wuld like to no plz how to do it...
killer330
Green is bad!
+0|6832
gvp plz pm me i sent 1 to u
gvp000
Bah Humbug!
+3|6832|UK
Ok I've replied with all I know ( except where I keep my spare keys ) - any more questions, then you need to take them off this forum and check out some PHP groups - good luck man.
DogGunn
DogGunn Eats BF2!
+4|6867

chuyskywalker wrote:

You ain't got shit on me, biatchez.

Yeah, that's right. Try and match my awesomeness, fizzles.
Wow, you must of been bored.

Now a test which I will delete soon!

DogGunn wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[color=#28][/color]

Last edited by DogGunn (2005-09-09 18:10:21)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard