Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6537|San Diego, CA, USA
Will Media Investigate Astroturf Recruitment At Craigslist?

Newsbuster wrote:

By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)
August 9, 2009 - 18:25 ET

While the media pointed their hypocritical fingers at town hall meeting protesters for supposedly being organized by conservative backers, they've conveniently ignored an aggressive recruiting campaign by liberal organizations looking to help President Obama get his agenda through Congress.

Take for example the following advertisement placed at the online website Craiglist for New York City Monday (h/t Patrick Ruffini):

**TALENTED LEADERS needed to work for health care reform $11-16/hour**
I guess this is what the Community-Organizer-n-Chief does to get Obamacare passed when only 39% of people support you?

Last edited by Harmor (2009-08-09 20:14:27)

=JoD=Corithus
+30|6546
If you can't win on merit, pay you're way to success.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6537|San Diego, CA, USA

=JoD=Corithus wrote:

If you can't win on merit, pay you're way to success.
I thought the adage was sleep with the boss?
=JoD=Corithus
+30|6546
That always works too.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6399|'Murka

He's just pissed that "community organizing" is now working against his agenda.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
13rin
+977|6467
Uh oh.. Teabaggers!  Quick, report the dissidents to the White house 'enemy list'!  Shut up and Obey -you guys caused all of this! You're part of a hired rascist mob!  This is progress!  *footstomps* You are ruining his presidency!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard