lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Fine, I have the Koran, the actions and teachings of Muhammad, current events, YOUR sources, the testamony of ex-Muslims,  opinion form accomplished authors who have read the Koran for research, Sharia law, and un answered questions I posted for you both regarding the material you presented, for my argument of Islamic violence and intolerance

You have Cam not being killed, and a pic of him with a perymid, and personal opinion coupled with the deep desire for none of what I presented to be true.

ALso I didn't cherry pick anything. YOu gave me material to read, I fuckin read it. I then had questions about it and you both refused to answer them.

I am comfortable in the facts about Islam but we will agree to disagree. You are more than welcome to your opinion that Islam is peaceful, tolerant and even progressive. No need to let the facts cloud your opinion

You are amazing ... why are you not able to understand that everything isn't either black or white ... Islam is not all violence and all intolerance, it is also not all peaceful, all tolerant nor all progressive ... it does have flaws and may be poorly adapted for the society we live in today ... the latter can also be said about the bible tbh ...

So a certain amount of Muslims are super violent and super intolerant ... again we differ in why, you think it is because they just read the Quran while the rest of think it is because they were thought so by a twisted version of the truth, just as you can twist the bible into justifying crusades as an example ... yes it is easier to find a basis for violence in the Quran but still ... evil men can and always will distort anything to meet their means ...

You also fail to acknowledge that Islamic laws like Sharia is practiced differently in different Islamic countries ... Sudan is one example of how it shouldn't be done and the Emirates a perfect example of the opposite ...

I have read several articles and watched several newscasts about evil Muslims doing evil acts in the name of their God but still I don't think all that practice Islam are evil ...

I have read several articles and watched several newscasts about Christians doing disgusting things in the name of their God but still I don't think all Christians are evil ...

I guess that's the biggest difference between us ...

lowing wrote:

I mean what kinda idiocy is it when we are talking about the violence within Islam, you post shit to discredit that opinion, I call you out on the violence mentioned within your own source and you want to ignore it and say I am cherry picking? That is some kinda debate tactic ya got there.
Now where did I discredit that, I have on several occasions agreed there is violence within Islam ...
Great here we go, another 24 pages discussing how obscure you have been with your answers.

You're like trying to catch a fish with bare hands

I have proven Islam is violent and intolerant in its teachings, message, laws and founder. Using my sources as well as yours

You have proven not all Muslims are violent and intolerant. Something I already knew.

If there is cherry picking going on, it is the "moderate" Muslims doing it. Only applying whatever good they can find within Islam. THAT however is not Islam.

There is no need to cherry pick the teachings of Jesus, you can take the whole thing. Muhammad you need to cherry pick in order to find some good within his message and then it is contradicting.

Last edited by lowing (2009-09-08 11:59:54)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France
Actually Lowing, it's 25 pages.

Get ur stats right.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

You're like trying to catch a fish with bare hands
A few places in Norway you can actually do just that ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

I have proven Islam is violent and intolerant in its teachings, message, laws and founder
You have failed to prove its any worse than christianity or judaism.
If there is cherry picking going on, it is the "moderate" Muslims doing it. Only applying whatever good they can find within Islam.
Which exactly what you have done with christianity.
There is no need to cherry pick the teachings of Jesus
Which represent what, less than a quarter of the bible?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-09-08 23:19:57)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5751|شمال

lowing wrote:

I have proven Islam is violent and intolerant in its teachings, message, laws and founder.
Lol... What type of education do you have?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

I have proven Islam is violent and intolerant in its teachings, message, laws and founder
You have failed to prove its any worse than christianity or judaism.
If there is cherry picking going on, it is the "moderate" Muslims doing it. Only applying whatever good they can find within Islam.
Which exactly what you have done with christianity.
There is no need to cherry pick the teachings of Jesus
Which represent what, less than a quarter of the bible?
1. I have shown it is worse in its teachings, and that is the point.

2. I have not cherry picked the teachings of Christ, take it all, along with his actions and compare it with those of Muhammad.

3. It represents 100% of the teachings and actions of Christ. Now take 100% of the teachings and actions of Muhammad then compare.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Beduin wrote:

lowing wrote:

I have proven Islam is violent and intolerant in its teachings, message, laws and founder.
The kind that lends me the ability to read. It is this ability that gave the chance to read what you have sourced defending Islam, formulate questions from it, ask the questions, only to have you redirect the topic to my education or fishing in Norway and not actually ANSWER the fuckin' questions.

Last edited by lowing (2009-09-09 08:18:45)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

Beduin wrote:

lowing wrote:

The kind that lends me the ability to read. It is this ability that gave the chance to read what you have sourced defending Islam, formulate questions from it, ask the questions, only to have you redirect the topic to my education or fishing in Norway and not actually ANSWER the fuckin' questions.
And with that awesome conclusion it's about time to kill this thread ... see ya all in the sequel
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard