• Premier League 2009/2010 - Discussion, Fantasy and "I Know the Score"
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

Gerrard should have been captain.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6507|Gogledd Cymru

lol, Gerrard can't inspire Liverpool to play well, and he's not showed up this season, overrated.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

He's just loyal, nothing's going to inspire them for a while yet, till that fat spanish waiter leaves.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6749|St. Andrews / Oslo

Torres isn't that fat bro
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

slam
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6726|England. Stoke
Good win for the Mighty Potters this weekend

Just a shame some of the Blackburn fans decided to be fucking dickheads and manage to kill one of their own by chucking a fucking bin about...
I mean seriously wtf!
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6726|England. Stoke
Patrick Vieira is a dirty cheating bastard!

Edit: Alan Wiley is a fucking cheating cunt!!!!!!!!!!! Vieira deliberately lashes out and kicks Whelan in the bollocks and not even a booking! Debatable sending off of Ab Faye. Clear penalty not given for a foul on Fuller and then a perfectly good goal by Shawcross disallowed in the last minute FUCKING WANKER   

Last edited by coke (2010-02-16 13:55:14)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6573

coke wrote:

perfectly good goal by Shawcross disallowed in the last minute FUCKING WANKER   
Nightmare - I had Shawcross on my fucking team. By the way, you guys in the fantasy league are in for a nasty surprise from النكبة next gameweek. Catch me if you can...

Last edited by CameronPoe (2010-02-16 15:23:23)

Jenspm
penis

And I had money on Stoke to win
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6726|England. Stoke

CameronPoe wrote:

coke wrote:

perfectly good goal by Shawcross disallowed in the last minute FUCKING WANKER   
Nightmare - I had Shawcross on my fucking team. By the way, you guys in the fantasy league are in for a nasty surprise from النكبة next gameweek. Catch me if you can...
Also have Shawcross myself, swapped him and Faye the other week, which is looking more and more like a good decision.

But just to further re-iterate we were fucking robbed by the ref. Ok perhaps Faye's red card was justified (clumsy tackle when the last man). But Vieira should have been off the field long before that due to his kick at Whelan. And there was nothing wrong with the Shawcross goal!
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6491|6 6 4 oh, I forget

In yur face MNU!!!
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6491|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Fergie is gonna give a raise to Evans. He's gonna raise his boot up his arse
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5267
oh ok so i was in the wrong thread. its so gay that they dont show more games here. guess im gonna go ahead and buy the other channels
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6726|England. Stoke
Stoke down to 10 men again.
But when your Portsmouth and you suck as badly as they do you let Salif Diao score his first goal in 8 years
2-1 to Potters.

Last edited by coke (2010-02-20 11:57:20)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England
has usmarine hacked into ig's account

anyway, tough luck pompey

i haven't really been following their off-pitch financial situation, does it really look like they might not even exist by the end of the season?
baggs
+732|6222
3 fuking 1? did we even turn up?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6726|England. Stoke

Mekstizzle wrote:

has usmarine hacked into ig's account

anyway, tough luck pompey

i haven't really been following their off-pitch financial situation, does it really look like they might not even exist by the end of the season?
Looks quite possible tbh. Although there are rumours of yet another investor been interested in taking over. From what the commentators were saying during the game I think they have to go back to the high court next week to settle their case with inland revenue.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6589

baggs wrote:

Kind of like when Fulham did us in 3 nil, seemed a bit of a blur and still wondering what happened.

Just handed the title to Chelsea really unless they really fuck up
Jenspm
penis

Toilet Sex wrote:

baggs wrote:

Kind of like when Fulham did us in 3 nil, seemed a bit of a blur and still wondering what happened.

Just handed the title to Chelsea really unless they really fuck up
Oh we haven't dropped our last point this season, I'm sure of that.

I think it's all set for a nervy finish to the season..
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5254|Cleveland, Ohio

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

oh ok so i was in the wrong thread. its so gay that they dont show more games here. guess im gonna go ahead and buy the other channels
if you have fox soccer channel, the manchester city vs liverpool is on live in about 45 minutes.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5254|Cleveland, Ohio
what would be better for arsenal today...... liverpool loss or a manchester city loss?
Mekstizzle
WALKER

11 Bravo wrote:

what would be better for arsenal today...... liverpool loss or a manchester city loss?
liverpool, doubt arsenal are threatened by either though so it doesn't really matter

a draw would be ideal I guess
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

Mekstizzle wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

liverpool, doubt arsenal are threatened by either though so it doesn't really matter

a draw would be ideal I guess
yeah, doesn't really matter

win for liverpool so dad doesn't beat me out of sheer anger

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6147|Carnoustie MASSIF
Fuck me villa have 5
Mekstizzle
WALKER
god i hope man city win
  • Index »