The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Its emerged this morning as title suggests Sir Bobby Robson has finally lost his battle with cancer.

Since I have watched football he has been Englands best manager I think and is a huge loss.  There arn't too many people left in the world never mind football that dosent have enemies but you would struggle to find anyone with a bad word to say about this gentleman.

Thoughts go out to his family and friends, Newcastle and Ipswich aswell as many other clubs where he left a lasting impression

RIP Sir Bobby Robson
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Bobby_Robson
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
Legend of the game

R.I.P
I know fucking karate
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6691|Ireland | Monaghan

RIP, gentleman is the best word to describe him.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5467|England
RIP

I remember him from his time at Newcastle, when they were ace.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6433|Tyne & Wear, England
One of the last few gentlemen in the football world.

RIP Sir Bobby, from a Sunderland supporter.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
Rip
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
RIP.

At least he got to watch his charity match. The look on his face when Shearer scored was so sad

EDIT: http://msnsport.skysports.com/story/0,1 … ocid=today

A little article about him.

Last edited by SEREVENT (2009-07-31 08:39:42)

IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6712|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Balls ...this is the first i've heard about this as i've been off the grid for a while.  The man was a legend indeed my favourite quote of his is "we didn't underestimate them. they were just a lot better than we thought." The way he was treated by Newcastle I thought was an absolute disgrace  & i'm sure Staunton would of fucked the Ireland job up even more if he hadn't Bobby "advising" him, even though he claimed to be "the Gaffer"
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
How did Newcastle treat him?

Sacking him because of a bad start you mean?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard