Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6483|P-way, NJ
You don't have skin on your noes?
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6709

=BBUK= RAVEN wrote:

Red Foreman, Samtheman53 / SamB-xD is a hacker. His youtube video stating he played against 40 of our players was a lie.
wat, no brah that video was real... altimers must be kicking in and you don't remember but that match was real sam pwnt you guys in that 1 v 40.. you've just blacked the rape out.

=BBUK= RAVEN wrote:

Anyone short of blind could see the permanent crosshair, enemy aiming at you, snapping to target rifle and all against bots. Unfortunately for Sam he destroyed any credibility in any forum for any game with that. Tarred for LIFE.......
brah... the crosshair and enemy aiming at you is legit too.. it's modded localization files, srsbrah. and snapping? wat its called pro leet reflex skillz you silly nublet, and stop saying it was bots.. it was a 1v40 against bbuk and he ownt you guys bad!!!1
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5426|Dublin, Ireland

=BBUK= RAVEN wrote:

LOL.

Would it not be normal for an innocent player to appeal there ban? It's a question Irish......anything with a question mark behind it gives it away.
Fortunately the PB guys work closely with us. If you could be bothered to check the details you'll see that it isn't a spoof. I doubt you understand why it isn't spoofed and I can't explain it in here!

Sounds to me Irish that you'd argue black is white. No skin of my noes. Arh a teenager full of testosterone......I'm presuming a teenager as you do look the 12 you were talking about. Unless you wax your chest of course. You enjoy waxing and pulling faces to camera's?.........question mark again Irish!!! LOL.....

You call yourself Irishpride......I doubt many Irish are proud of you after your outbursts......
Young adult tbh.
=BBUK= RAVEN
+6|5374
Young adult sounds right. Need to work on the adult bit but that's the Testosterone and you can't help that.

Anyway, you made me think about Roaring being spoofed as one of the names was niggling me tbh.  I've got a man on the Job, but GGC website was down yesterday so I'm sure I'll hear back soon.

Best not judge a whole clan by an incident with one or two me thinks.........
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6200
this is getting boaringggggggggg stop whaaaaaaaaining/
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5455

=BBUK= RAVEN wrote:

For the record, is this you RoaringJet ? Banned for cheating on a GGC server.
Type your name in here http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/index.php           RoaringJet[FIN]

How can you talk about dominating and good play when you've been caught cheating?
Please explain to me as I really don't get it!
Nitro-Buggy

Such a bad-ass cheater I am arent I? My x1.5 speed buggy is just DOMINATING the whole server, dude!!
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5455
And btw as for GGC, it can ban you from "suspicious" battlerecorder files, so nuff said imo :-]
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

=BBUK= RAVEN wrote:

Type your name in here http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/index.php           RoaringJet[FIN]

How can you talk about dominating and good play when you've been caught cheating?
Nitro-Buggy

Such a bad-ass cheater I am arent I? My x1.5 speed buggy is just DOMINATING the whole server, dude!!
Fail.

Scroll wheel tweaks/parachute tweaks ECT are not ban-worthy offences.

I could see those GGC retards banning after seeing a BR file of someone scroll-wheel tweaking a jeep.

Noob#1: "Obvious speed hack bro"
Noob#2: /banhammer
=BBUK= RAVEN
+6|5374

Oisín<3 wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

=BBUK= RAVEN wrote:

Nitro-Buggy

Fail.

I could see those GGC retards banning after seeing a BR file of someone scroll-wheel tweaking a jeep.

Any file modification that gives you an advantage over others is cheating. Therefore you should be banned. IMHO.
You should only gain advantage using your skills as a player. Anything else is an unfair advantage.
Flying a parachute hack across the Karkand map and landing on a high roof is cheating. Using a speed hack to get to a target faster is cheating.
I don't understand why you think it isn't?

Let me think, the guys at GGC and PB have been asked to decide by EA to monitor hacking / cheating and you two don't agree so there wrong. FAIL.....

So, I take it RoaringJet is admitting to cheating using a speed hack hence his ban at GGC. FAIL.....just so my buddies at punkbuster can update there records and I can ask them to stop looking into the fact that one of your alias is ARSE VIBRATOR  FAIL.....

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/51307/roaring%20jet.JPG
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5455
I sincerely dont think I even have to answer to your previous post mister... Even with satirizing and sarcasm I dont think I could make you look any more ridiculous than you just made yourself... But just to get few facts straight (I know some people / retards like you like to think there right about something so Ill just fix that for you)

*Scroll wheel buggy is NOT_A_FCKING_HACK, nor it's a cheat, it's a piece of script you just got to put in the right folder
*Going faster while in transportation unit is not an unfair advantage, aimbotting is an unfair advantage

If you think usign a glitch is hacking, no wonder you upset so many people by calling "hacks" on them, I can imagine you as one of those retarded support players who jump backwards and throw nades at you when you are standing 10meters away and scream hacks loudly with wet eyes when you get bullets in face

WTG

Retard

Bye

Last edited by RoaringJet[FIN] (2009-08-16 08:09:43)

=BBUK= RAVEN
+6|5374
So we now resort back to calling names. No matter, duck and water.

You should try using satire and sarcasm it's much more fun. As for making myself look ridiculous I'll let others judge me on that.

So you think by going faster than everyone else your not cheating.

It's not just me that thinks glitching is cheating. It's those important boys at GGC and PB. The ones who enforce the cheating rules. The ones who BANNED you. Your arrogance is outstanding.

So if anyone wants to play on a server with RoaringJet he is using an advantage in speed over you. So if he cheats with that, what else is he cheating with! Now heres the crunch. WE at BBUK Banned you because GGC and PB say your cheating.

NOTE TO ALL READERS.

The reason the guys at BBUK take so much flak in these forums is because we want you guys to play on an equal, fun and fair server. We try to keep the likes of RoaringJet away and they don't like it. So they call us names and tell you how badly we admin. As I said right at the begining. You all have a choice of were to play.................unless your cheating

Thank you for listening.

Last edited by =BBUK= RAVEN (2009-08-16 08:51:01)

Ascraeus
+7|5856

Oisín<3 wrote:

Fail.

I'm extremely disappointed that a member of such a reputable organization makes such asinine comments. Hopefully not representative of your whole clan.

Admins spend ludicrous amounts of times removing hackers and cheats from servers so players have a relatively level playing field to compete on, and here you are advocating cheating. Absolutely ridiculous. I'm interested to know which hacks do you believe we should ban for in future ?  name hacks [no] chams [no] etc..?

If you had spent more time being an admin you would be aware that most players using these exploits use them as part of their hack suite!

Hopefully when you have had more time to reflect on your comments you will reconsider.

RoaringJet[FIN] - if you were not gaining an unfair advantage you wouldn't have done it, would you? on a ranked server !

If you lot are as good as you keeping telling us, you shouldn't have any problems leaving your BF2 files alone and playing like the rest of us, should you?

GGC thinks you're cheating and I suspect most intelligent right minded people will concur.

Last edited by Ascraeus (2009-08-16 09:40:20)

RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5455
Good drama going around here tbh, I pop here every few hours to find out people just keep on going

We try to keep the likes of RoaringJet away and they don't like it. So they call us names and tell you how badly we admin.
https://api.ning.com/files/9XgDhJMzy2b0mE3oGf550UjEg*XN4CYrbefk3JVfE5h4F7W358UMoFMq0vckyoFBKQh3LOCjiWah9PSv2zZ1oNc9-vLx3ZN4/CoolFace.jpg

how badly we admin
really bad
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Ascraeus wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Fail.

I'm extremely disappointed that a member of such a reputable organization makes such asinine comments. Hopefully not representative of your whole clan.

Admins spend ludicrous amounts of times removing hackers and cheats from servers so players have a relatively level playing field to compete on, and here you are advocating cheating. Absolutely ridiculous. I'm interested to know which hacks do you believe we should ban for in future ?  name hacks [no] chams [no] etc..?

If you had spent more time being an admin you would be aware that most players using these exploits use them as part of their hack suite!

Hopefully when you have had more time to reflect on your comments you will reconsider.

RoaringJet[FIN] - if you were not gaining an unfair advantage you wouldn't have done it, would you? on a ranked server !

If you lot are as good as you keeping telling us, you shouldn't have any problems leaving your BF2 files alone and playing like the rest of us, should you?

GGC thinks you're cheating and I suspect most intelligent right minded people will concur.
Man, it's public BF2! Who the hell cares? I've never done the scroll-wheel buggy cause I don't know the script but I have messed around with the parachute tweak thing in a private server. If you're gonna start using the 'unfair advantage' complaint - start dishing out replica PC's, desks, software, hardware, handi-coordination, IQ, good gaming environments & PC accessories.

BF2 is a game full of glitches, bugs & shitty admins. =BBUK= are just the norm these days tbh.
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6326
Trying to say that using parachute glitch is not bannable? That is silly to argue but have fun.

Most of these leet dickwads usually tweak everything. Footsteps and all.

Last edited by Ten24Alpha420 (2009-08-16 14:07:54)

Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

Trying to say that using parachute glitch is not bannable? That is silly to argue but have fun.

Impossible to tweak your footsteps bro.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!

Ten24Alpha420 wrote:

EVERYTHING
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6370|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Don't wanna cause a ruckus but BBUK admin's have a tendency to ban people indiscriminately if they are doing well. I've been on the recieving end of this a couple of times. But if you're on their side, it's all fine. NAICE.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5497|England
not a very good video
loserke14
+3|5869
the roaringjet is an idiot. came on our server with his speed buggy (and no, its not allowed).. i also suspect him of dropping buggies all over the map... when he got banned he said something like "lol idiot". then the server kicked him, and everyone got kicked to desktop.. thanks roaringjet.. i have very little respect for people like you.. in my opinion your just a waste of broadband space and breathing air.

our servers have been the most popular patch 1.5 beta servers, and im glad ea worked a lot on the server security. weve only had about 3 hackers on the beta servers in the 3-4 months the beta patch has been out. they also fixed that speed glitch

Last edited by loserke14 (2009-08-27 03:29:54)

RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5455
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

btw what does it have to do with me if your crappy server crashes? if i were already out and then your server crashed that makes me the guy behind it? okay i see your logic, and btw i dont play 1.5, so are you high or why you claim to have seen me on your server? unless you have some hard evidence id suggest you to drop the naming and shaming, just makes you look like a turd : )
loserke14
+3|5869
it was on our 1.41 server... strange isnt it.. i initiate the ban command, you see your getting banned for speed hack, you say "faggot rofl" and the exact moment the server kicks you, out of all people, everyone gets kicked to desktop? its something that happens from time to time if a hacker gets banned...

and about the evidence.. let me refer to that pbbans screenshot that got posted here of your guid, because when i look for the guid that you joined our server with, i get the same.. a GGC ban.. you must have done something that isnt allowed, they wont ban you for nothing. so i look a bit less like a turd than you do. the fact that you are saying that that speed glitch isnt an unfair advantage confirms that.

i was just pointing out the server security on 1.5 is better than it is now, wasnt saying you have been on there.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5455
I left my ham&cheese sandwitch on the table and when I came back it was gone. Im sure it was you just cause... I dont know. Its something that happens from time to time.

No but seriously, GGC ban which may drop from suspicious battlerecorder files makes me a cheater, yep, sure. Ive already explained my GGC ban once and not gonna explain it twice, but if your gonna resort back to calling people hackers cause their servers are unstable, go ahead, turd.

Now leave me alone bad troll, why dont you go back under your bridge or something, Ive already paid way too much attention to you.

e: Stupid troll, 500+ days and +2 karma, how about just leave this place? Nobody likes you.

Last edited by RoaringJet[FIN] (2009-08-28 03:57:48)

Ei Em
+7|5489

RoaringJet wrote:

Text.
What makes you lie over a game?

You're like that Batman (or fatman guy) here. He was lying his ass off on every forum about his bans (he probably spend more time lying on forums than playing the game itself).

RoaringJet wrote:

*Scroll wheel buggy is NOT_A_FCKING_HACK, nor it's a cheat, it's a piece of script you just got to put in the right folder
And aimbot is constructed by symbols after eachother. I guess it's not a hack or even a cheat.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

a) Most people use the speedcar / parachute tweaks just fur a bit of fun, not to gain an advantage
b) GGC is a joke
c) Banning people for "suspected cheats" is fucking ridiculous. Could judst openly say "you're too good for us"

Ei Em wrote:

RoaringJet wrote:

And aimbot is constructed by symbols after eachother. I guess it's not a hack or even a cheat.
Lol. The speedcar "script" is just binding two keys for the same function. Can be done by changing 2 lines in your controls.con file.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2009-08-28 04:30:43)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard