Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6193|Brisneyland
Damn it !!!!!!
Another mediocre game gets turned into a movie
Never played WoW and generally avoid like the plague. First I thought this would suck big time.
However it will be directed by Sam Raimi.

IT wire wrote:

The director of the Spider-Man movies has been signed to direct the movie based on the World of Warcraft online role-playing game.

The popular MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) has already been featured in ads and television parodies, spun off several varieties of games, and is the subject of a comic book series.

Now its developer, Blizzard Entertainment, and Legendary Pictures have announced that the director of the three Sider-Man movies as well as the Evil Dead series of cult horror films will be behind the camera for a World of Warcraft (WoW) movie.

"At its core, Warcraft is a fantastic, action-packed story," the announcement quoted Raimi. "I am thrilled to work with such a dynamite production team to bring this project to the big screen."
The main question is : What part will Bruce Campbell play in the movie?

https://images.art.com/images/-/Bruce-Campbell---Army-of-Darkness--C10101910.jpeg
"Hail to the King Baby"
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Do you have humans in WOW or is everyone like a goblin or a pixie or something?  Because I know it will have its fan base but they might aswell make it into a cartoon hadn't they if its just funny being things?

I says above
Pictures have announced that the director of the three Sider-Man movies as
I want to be cider-man.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Oh dear god. Help us all.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black

1927 wrote:

Do you have humans in WOW or is everyone like a goblin or a pixie or something?  Because I know it will have its fan base but they might aswell make it into a cartoon hadn't they if its just funny being things?

I says above
I want to be cider-man.
You get humans.

So basically it's going to be a three hour long movie of some guy flying around mining different spots, or buying/selling to whore gold in the auction house. Cool.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6101|Carnoustie MASSIF

Finray wrote:

1927 wrote:

I says above
I want to be cider-man.
You get humans.

So basically it's going to be a three hour long movie of some guy flying around mining different spots, or buying/selling to whore gold in the auction house. Cool.
Which highlights how boring you've been for the last two weeks.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5718|Croatia
At least WoW players will finally get out of the house.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663

blah wrote:

What do you mean? They'll just torrent it. Unless they're the type that likes to put on spandex and armor and wait in long lines.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-07-28 07:13:41)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Superior Mind wrote:

blah wrote:

What do you mean? They're the type that likes to put on spandex and armor and wait in long lines.
WAHEY! I'm gonna go laugh outside a theatre and mock their shitty little game/movie once they start lining up. Who's with me? I feel sorry for Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi doing this movie. It should be made by Uwe Boll and Tori Spelling should be starring in it along with some yokels from Stark Trek

SirSchloppy wrote:

Finray wrote:

1927 wrote:

I says above
I want to be cider-man.
You get humans.

Who, Me or Bro?

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

blah wrote:

What do you mean? They're the type that likes to put on spandex and armor and wait in long lines.
WAHEY! I'm gonna go laugh outside a theatre and mock their shitty little game/movie once they start lining up. Who's with me? I feel sorry for Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi doing this movie. It should be made by Uwe Boll and Tori Spelling should be starring in it along with some yokels from Stark Trek
I will, Id love to steam into a line of them and kick the shit outta them.  Why?  'Cos Im a orrible cunt.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

I will, Id love to steam into a line of them and kick the shit outta them.  Why?  'Cos Im a orrible cunt.
It's a date Simon Pegg!

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

It's a date Simon Pegg!
Be funny as fuck to see them goofy lil shits flying everywhere while the ones at the back start to huddle, panic and try and cast spells on us
OmniDeath
~
+726|6614

If it is based on the war from the rts Warcraft games then it might be ok, something along the lines of Lord of The Rings war scenes.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

I am guessing this will be made with a seriousface and it will make most people lolface.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black

1927 wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Finray wrote:

You get humans.

Who, Me or Bro?
Me I think
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6737|UK
If its based on the Warcraft history it will be fucking epic, better than LOTR, if its based on WoW which so far hasn't really had the much story then it will suck.

Also:

Burwhale wrote:

Damn it !!!!!! Another mediocre game

Burwhale wrote:

Never played WoW
You haven't played it yet know its mediocre, yeah the most popular game on earth must obviously be mediocre, there couldn't be anything good about it.

Shoot yourself. Seriously.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!
don't like the game but I'll watch it.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

I think this film is a good idea...................if it goes as follow.

1.Release the film.
2.Fill cinemas with WOW fans
3.Detonate.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5467|England
Dunno, LOTR was good.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
I hope it's like Spiderman 3 (since Raimi's directing) and the Horde turns emo.
where is our bf2 movie> what about US?!!
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
Shit, there's an even scarier possibility, though.

The fanboys make the religious patronage to the theater to worship elves 'n shit, and since so many people have it, it could actually make some money and make history in the way that the retarded premise of Harry Potter has.
Ioan92
+337|5693

Zimmer wrote:

Oh dear god. Help us all.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6490|Adelaide, South Australia

What's not to love about a 4 way war between Mostly Humans (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Gnomes), Human-ish (Orcs, Trolls, Tauren), zombies and Demons? It'll be like putting a bunch of racists in a room with the race they hate the most 4 times over, and giving them all weapons.

Poseidon wrote:

They had their emo stage in between Warcraft II and III.

Disclaimer: I loved the Warcraft series before 11 million other people decided they liked it too.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6655|Espoo, Finland

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

What's not to love about a 4 way war between Mostly Humans (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Gnomes), Human-ish (Orcs, Trolls, Tauren), zombies and Demons? It'll be like putting a bunch of racists in a room with the race they hate the most 4 times over, and giving them all weapons.

Poseidon wrote:

They had their emo stage in between Warcraft II and III.

Disclaimer: I loved the Warcraft series before 11 million other people decided they liked it too.
yeah it's not cool if others like it too what

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard