atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6802|Atlanta, GA USA

CrazeD wrote:

Well, perhaps I just suck with it. All I know is I definitly can't hit squat with it. I almost always go prone to shoot someone.
Its pretty much understood that if you are going to get any accuracy at all with any of the support guns, you have to go prone (and zoomed if you can).
Clarity
+1|6688
I have only just unlocked the MG36 and after a little play time I am disappointed.  I have much more success with the PKM hitting at medium to long range.  I couldn't hit anything outside of pistol range with the MG, I would get the X in the sight (on target you would think) and could empty half a clip with no kill. 

The PKM does fall down when you need to hit groups at short range, the slow rate of fire really hurts then.  Otherwise the PKM will get the kills, even over snipers if they miss their first shot.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6751|California

PKM sounds more badass
Poofy
+0|6704|Pennsylvania
I prefer the PKM... The MG36 just doesn't feel.... effective to me.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6825|Idaho, USA / Age 30
I love the MG36 and I am finding that it is the only LMG that you can change the rate of fire.  One shot or Two shots.  Very nice gun.
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6776|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol
U spend too much time on this stuff. And I prefer ROF and accuracy to damage. So
MG-36 FTW!!!!!111!oneoneONE
gun.piranha
+1|6738
my vote goes for the mg36 simply bc i love being in the middle of firefights, being able to empty out 80rds of ammo before my gun over heats compared to the pkms 40 makes a lot of differance, as for the damage/accurcy doest really bother me at all takes bout the same number of rounds to drop em
Lazy8s
+0|6687
Yeah, both of the guns can be comparable in the number of actually fired rounds before a kill, but this is where the MG can pull ahead because it can fire more rounds before overheating.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6748|Riva, MD
I like the PKM, fired in bursts it can be pretty accurate and it looks cool to other people when you sprint, btw it's actually a heavy machine gun.  You're an idiot if you actually use full auto on the MG36 for long range, maybe if you read more about it you would realize it has a burst mode.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard