NaRKoMaN_XD
+4|5525
Hi all
I made a new movie (2min) with my best frags from the last week.
Watch in HD and enjoy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0aijFPAZq0[/youtube]
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5748|شمال
Nice video m8
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6494|UK , Birmingham
i fuckin remember you. you played for that shit israel team in the ukesa tournament and i remember u 1v6'd the epsilon inf squad at a flag with like 10 bullets. U were definately cheating then and this movie is dodegy as fuck
thepilot91
+64|6234|Åland!

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

i fuckin remember you. you played for that shit israel team in the ukesa tournament and i remember u 1v6'd the epsilon inf squad at a flag with like 10 bullets. U were definately cheating then and this movie is dodegy as fuck
lol ^
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5781|Israel

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

ROFL!
I highly doubt he cheats...

Last edited by RegMan (2009-07-25 04:58:51)

H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5865|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Well he's clearly got above average skills in this vid so I doubt he'd hack, music is pure noise though lol
aLi3nZ
+138|6504|New Zealand
Nice vid, what song / artist is that?
Acme1234
+62|6107|Melbourne, Australia
There's a few unscopes in that video that are either the most fantastic long range unscopes ever, or there's something dodgy at work. Not bad though.
Haddows101
+7|5376|glasgow/scotland
at 1.12 looks like your rifle fires a burst than a single bulet but other than that nothin 2 special
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5396|USA

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

And you didn't bother to look at the demos?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard