Ioan92
+337|5740

Ilocano wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

10 M3's at each street corner?  There's quite a few significant differences between an M3 and your typical 3-series.  BMW's are all over the place here in SoCal, but I only see a few M3's in a month.  What with the 1 and 2 series coming around, we'll be inundated with BMW's.
Not only M3's M7's too etc, alot of new models.

Ironically the older ones are not to be seen.
Eastern Block Mafia? Like Maxwell Smart finding a Ferrari in a barn?
That would mean 90% of Bucharest's citizens are mobsters, lol

Srs, its mad how many BMW's are here!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488

SealXo wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

To be fair on the pedestrian, the cars were far away when she was crossing the road and still much further when she started to cross probably. She obviously misjudged the speed of the cars that were coming towards her. Probably wasn't expecting the cars to be driving so fast. It happens. In my opinion, in this case, drivers fault more than pedestrian. Shouldn't be going that damn fast!
this.
yeah... but the light was red. so how is it the drivers fault for driving through a green light?

Uzique wrote:

place because it had one of his beloved, mass-produced and overpriced "Beemers" in it
I actually drive a C350 right now
God, I wish I cared.

And the driver can probably be found legally responsible because he was raping the speed limits, creating a public danger and threat- that's the whole point in highway regulations. Even with top-notch M3 brakes, jamming the brake-pedal woulda still resulted in one fucked-up pedestrian; when the lights are green, it doesn't mean 'Permission to drive 120mph'. Plus, all road-users owe a duty of care to pedestrians, and vice-versa. When you're coming up to a crossing in the road, regardless of what the road-signs or lights say, you should be using your own fucking head and hazard perception, instead of just gunning it home at twice the speed limit. There is definite legal culpability.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

The fact that she wasn't dead is amazing enough.
Ioan92
+337|5740

Uzique wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

this.
yeah... but the light was red. so how is it the drivers fault for driving through a green light?

Uzique wrote:

place because it had one of his beloved, mass-produced and overpriced "Beemers" in it
God, I wish I cared.

And the driver can probably be found legally responsible because he was raping the speed limits, creating a public danger and threat- that's the whole point in highway regulations. Even with top-notch M3 brakes, jamming the brake-pedal woulda still resulted in one fucked-up pedestrian; when the lights are green, it doesn't mean 'Permission to drive 120mph'. Plus, all road-users owe a duty of care to pedestrians, and vice-versa. When you're coming up to a crossing in the road, regardless of what the road-signs or lights say, you should be using your own fucking head and hazard perception, instead of just gunning it home at twice the speed limit. There is definite legal culpability.
Welcome to Romania.

We brake for nobody.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6595|Columbus, OH

Macbeth wrote:

Why did the romanian woman cross the road? She didn't, she never made it to the otherside.
I got one:

How do Romanian Astronauts launch into space? By a speeding BMW hit-n-run.
Ioan92
+337|5740
hi
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6595|Columbus, OH

Ioan92 wrote:

hi
hi <3
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5805|Catherine Black

stryyker wrote:

The fact that she wasn't dead is amazing enough.
According to Ioans translation it was a dude and he died.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Ioan92
+337|5740

loubot wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

hi
hi <3
No offense taken man wtf!

Fucking Romania, the only good thing in this country is the women. lel
SealXo
+309|6553

Uzique wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

this.

Uzique wrote:

God, I wish I cared.

yeah its got the amg package.... anyways

its 120 kmh, thats 75mph. the limits probably 100 or 60 mph. its probably late at night. 15mph over the speed limit doesnt make you guilty for some stupid girl deciding to walk across a multiple lane street when there are clearly cars going both ways all around. going 75 instead of 60 doesnt mean that if he was driving 60 that he wouldn't have hit her. red means stop green means go its as simple as that and apparently she was colorblind

Last edited by SealXo (2009-07-23 14:39:31)

Ioan92
+337|5740

SealXo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

this.

God, I wish I cared.

its 120 kmh, thats 75mph. the limits probably 100 or 60 mph. its probably late at night. 15mph over the speed limit doesnt make you guilty for some stupid girl deciding to walk across a multiple lane street when there are clearly cars going both ways all around.
Limits in the capital are 60 KM/H +10

They were both at fault, and it was a man for fuck's sake.
SealXo
+309|6553

Ioan92 wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

God, I wish I cared.

its 120 kmh, thats 75mph. the limits probably 100 or 60 mph. its probably late at night. 15mph over the speed limit doesnt make you guilty for some stupid girl deciding to walk across a multiple lane street when there are clearly cars going both ways all around.

looks like the rest of the traffic was going about 100
Ioan92
+337|5740

SealXo wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Nobody gives a shit at night really, and from that video, that idiot had red, he should of not crossed.
SealXo
+309|6553

Ioan92 wrote:

Nobody gives a shit at night really, and from that video, that idiot had red, he should of not crossed.
this
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6016|Aberdeen, Scotland

SealXo wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

People May the law take into account an additional option. Driver to take part, apparently, a race car illegal. Record shows that in parallel with the machine on which to kill another man comes to car speed almost as great.
Because they were street racing?
Do you really think the city speed limit would be 60-100mph? Jeez...
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6371|West NY
i was hoping you meant this kind of m3 https://www.lisc.net/bm3c.gif

Last edited by Noobpatty (2009-07-23 19:28:23)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6546|Global Command
Let's not make a habit of posting these types of videos please.
SealXo
+309|6553

MrAnderson wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

People May the law take into account an additional option. Driver to take part, apparently, a race car illegal. Record shows that in parallel with the machine on which to kill another man comes to car speed almost as great.
Do you really think the city speed limit would be 60-100mph? Jeez...
main streets where I live are 50-55 and at night its not unusual to see 70
GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|5946|NY/CT

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

This is funnier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjeUrfjB8dE
Woman driving a semi, the fuck?
with a dog
only a chick would do that
MrMagoo
Not welcome @ BF2S
+12|5424
Rofl
Bernadictus
+1,055|6754

What a waste of that M3. Ignoring red lights, always a bad idea.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6252|S.A. Australia
At the end of the day the driver will be held responsible because you have to always drive so as to avoid an incident.  It happens all the time, even if someone runs out in front of you, its your fault because you weren't driving in a way that you could avoid hitting them.  At least its like that in Australia...
Serious Flex
Ioan92
+337|5740

Bernadictus wrote:

What a waste of that M3. Ignoring red lights, always a bad idea.
He had green.

Do you really think the city speed limit would be 60-100mph? Jeez... hmm
KM/H *******
Amdi Peter
peut-ĂȘtre
+111|5565|paris
This is both the pedestrians and the drivers fault. He shouldn't hvae crossed red, and the car shouldn't have been going double (or almost double) the allowed speed. If he wasn't going 120km/h the pedestrian may could have crossed safetly to the middle of the road, but he shouldn't have crossed red (the pedestrian, that is, but then, who don't cross when red?)
Ioan92
+337|5740

Amdi Peter wrote:

This is both the pedestrians and the drivers fault. He shouldn't hvae crossed red, and the car shouldn't have been going double (or almost double) the allowed speed. If he wasn't going 120km/h the pedestrian may could have crossed safetly to the middle of the road, but he shouldn't have crossed red (the pedestrian, that is, but then, who don't cross when red?)
Green for the car, red for the pedo.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard