Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

Is it worth buying for the computer? Do lots of people still play it?
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

Well?
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6829|Lithuania
I think you've just answered your own question.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5486|Bolingbrook, Illinois
Yes, they do.  Mostly Europeans, but still a good number of Americans as well.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6110|Birmingham, UK
The teamplay and communication is always good whenever i play it, i haven't in a while though but yeah its a good game to play.
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6627
about 20 or so servers. Worth the 20 to buy, IMO.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6822
i got bored of this game after a week.

there is not enough going on to occupy your micro. low movement speed for infantry means you stick them in trees or buildings and watch. commanding artillery is just shoot into the fog of war, move your guns, shoot again.

the commander powers help but don't completely solve the problem.

good for casual fun since you don't HAVE to invest an hour into each game, but if you want the top score you have to anyway.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6677|Canberra, AUS

Krappyappy wrote:

there is not enough going on to occupy your micro. low movement speed for infantry means you stick them in trees or buildings and watch. commanding artillery is just shoot into the fog of war, move your guns, shoot again.

good for casual fun since you don't HAVE to invest an hour into each game, but if you want the top score you have to anyway.
Ever played armor or real support?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6598|Michigan, USA

Spark wrote:

Krappyappy wrote:

Ever played armor or real support?
Gotta agree there, if you play support properly, your not only dropping arty almost on top of your own guys, your spend alot of the time running AA around and repairing your own guys.
Chorcai
+49|6650|Ireland
WIC looks great, easy contorls, teamplay, nukes and its such a pitty the game could be huge but people think its base building like C&C etc.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6514|Gold Coast
It was great in 2007.

I think the novelty has warn off... especially with that Soviet one.

Id like another epic American campaign, where you go through as Parker still, and fight in Berlin or something, achieving success in a breakthrough, fighting your way to Warsaw, then Moscow. That would be awesome, and make the game even better. The first campaign was good as it was, developing the story and whatnot, setting the story for a great game that has - no - HAD potential back in late 07/ early 08.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6346

KuSTaV wrote:

It was great in 2007.

I think the novelty has warn off... especially with that Soviet one.

Id like another epic American campaign, where you go through as Parker still, and fight in Berlin or something, achieving success in a breakthrough, fighting your way to Warsaw, then Moscow. That would be awesome, and make the game even better. The first campaign was good as it was, developing the story and whatnot, setting the story for a great game that has - no - HAD potential back in late 07/ early 08.
Yeah, I was somewhat dissapointed over the Soviet campaign. Would have preferred some more Europe fighting aswell.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard