SuperNatural
+6|5522
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pwKiwqNzNg

HD will pop out soon hopefully
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6477|cuntshitlake

Pr0 sniping. Especially pr0 is the guy that dies @ 3:03.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
hintakaari
+113|5953
mega overdrags starts here --------target---------------------------------------------------------------ends here ;D
Pointless jumpshots ? Im sure ive dont those too but thats long time ago lol.  There is good streaks and shots tho, im not saying that the movie is bad. Editing is good. Just didnt like 2 streaks where everything happened too fast. I like the music and colors

mmmm 3.7/5
murmeliii^^
+8|5970|Finland
dont get it why ppl had to change original text sizes and colors to uglysuperlarge ORANGE KILLED -mode , the game itself looks enough shit without that.. publicers,

oh sorry, i forgot that this is bf2S.com.

Last edited by murmeliii^^ (2009-07-19 11:17:16)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6477|cuntshitlake

murmeliii^^ wrote:

dont get it why ppl had to change original text sizes and colors to uglysuperlarge ORANGE KILLED -mode
While I agree that most custom locals look shit and make shit overly coloured and block the screen, I have to disagree on the large killtext part. With my reg it's very useful to get a large feedback when the enemy is actually killed (and not just dustshot 10 times) and you can move on to the next one. Otherwise I like when the locals are as minimalistic as possible.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6508|Sydney, Australia
Why were there 2 parts? How did part 1 differ from part 2? And I agree with Hint, the way you executed your shots can only be described as gratuitous, but perhaps you intended for some showmanship, I don't know. Good shots though, although how come your localisation files seemed to change in the middle?
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5574
nice vid ... I enjoyed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard