be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone
hope for a better world is lost now thanks to you Gawwad
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland

GravyDan wrote:

Yes, without your meddling I could have beat up 10, maybe 12 children today.  Now I'm behind schedule, and will only get to 8 or 9 thanks to you.
you're funny
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
sup for minister of finance
I know fucking karate
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6344|California
So, Dan, I highly doubt you have kids or spent any amount of reasonable time personally with a kid you know. If you did, I'm sure you'd see how retarded you are.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5933|CA

xBlackPantherx wrote:

So, Dan, I highly doubt you have kids or spent any amount of reasonable time personally with a kid you know. If you did, I'm sure you'd see how retarded you are.
Please refer to post #22, as I think that it applies here. 

Your post did make me think, however.  Does any retard realize how retarded they are?  Doesn't the nature of the disability prohibit the individual from knowing the extent of their own disability?  Furthermore, wouldn't the severity of the retardation have a direct correlation to an individuals ability to fully comprehend it? 

Under typical circumstances, I would respond to your insult with an insult of my own.  I shall refrain here, you poop smear.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
Meh. Lots of little kids these days are little shits, but other times they're pretty well mannered. My cousin is a royal pain in the arse when he isn't getting talked to or whatever, but when he's at home settled, he's a good kid. His brother is completely opposite.

I think its the child's state of mind. If they know they can get what they want by bitching and screaming, then they're going to use that technique often. I think its also the parents willingness to give into the child's antics.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Chorcai
+49|6649|Ireland
oohhh I can't stand those "mommies" who talk to their afterbirth like fully grown adults. Does my fucking head in, its a child not a 22yr old. Order the fucking cake n milk drink, pay and get the fuck out of my sight. And whats worse if you say "errm can ya hurry up there love" not only will the mother freak out but the whole shop of waiting customers, who were all sighing 1min ago, now looks at you with utter contempt.

I just end up placing what ever I was going to buy on the counter while sayin cant be dealing with this shite, walks out.

this is what we end up with.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkkFtKrQV-4

Last edited by Chorcai (2009-07-12 05:27:49)

Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5751|شمال
My father, may he rest in peace, used to knock me out
I really deserved it. I was crazy.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
Iron discipline and a very clear understanding of what was required and what was not acceptable worked for me (OK, kind of).

If it had been me and my mum:

You messed me around on the pastry - fine, you're not having one.
OK you scowled, no chocolate drink for you.
Game over.

Physical punishment is totally counter-productive imo, it breaks a certain bond of trust.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-07-12 05:38:42)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard