lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

Macbeth wrote:

This New Mexico teen was arguing with her mother, so her mother brought her to a police station to get help (it's unclear what kind of argument they could have been having that would warrant police intervention).

The girl ran off and the police chief chased her and ordered her to stop. When she didn't, he tasered her in the head. The giant scar and stitches in the teen's head show the tasering was terribly brutal, and it's difficult to see how this could in any way be justified.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/0 … 28280.html
Video inside link.

So on a scale of 1-10 how hard would it be to just knock over or grab a 14 year old girl? I usually side with the police but hell I could fight an army of 14 year old girls by myself and win.

So what do you think?
tough shit, next time, stop when ordered to by police.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6743|Reality

usmarine wrote:

no i doubt they agree with tasing their kid.  but i also doubt the intent was to tase the head. like i said, its the huffington post.  so meh.
google is your friend
would you believe the AP? OOOO wait I think FOX is going to run the story so you will have to believe it then!

what does it matter where he was aiming? he tazered a child ffs!  as for the injury she probably hit her head on the ground in the middle of the street where the cars could run her over.

the way cops are using tasers lately reminds of a quote or lines form a movie i can't remember which:

How do we tell the good ones from the bad ones?
Shoot them all and let god sort it out.

Police officer: GZAP! I want to talk to you. Are going to answer my questions?
JohnQPublic: garggg!
Police officer: GZAP! Hey I am talking to you! Are you going to answer my questions?
JohnQPublic: nods painfully
Police officer: I am looking for your neighbor. A Mr Smith. Do you know where he is?
JohnQPublic: shakes head
Police Offcer: GZAP Are you sure that is your answer?
JohnQPublic: nods vigorously
Police officer: Thank for your time.

@lowing Everything I want to say to you would violate many forum rules.

Last edited by Stubbee (2009-07-11 15:53:57)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Stubbee wrote:

would you believe the AP? OOOO wait I think FOX is going to run the story so you will have to believe it then!
sigh
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5978|Blue Mountain State

Stubbee wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no i doubt they agree with tasing their kid.  but i also doubt the intent was to tase the head. like i said, its the huffington post.  so meh.
google is your friend

what does it matter where he was aiming? he tazered a child ffs!  as for the injury she probably hit her head on the ground in the middle of the street where the cars could run her over.

the way cops are using tasers lately reminds of a quote or lines form a movie i can't remember which:

How do we tell the good ones from the bad ones?
Shoot them all and let god sort it out.

Police officer: GZAP! I want to talk to you. Are going to answer my questions?
JohnQPublic: garggg!
Police officer: GZAP! Hey I am talking to you! Are you going to answer my questions?
JohnQPublic: nods painfully
Police officer: I am looking for your neighbor. A Mr Smith. Do you know where he is?
JohnQPublic: shakes head
Police Offcer: GZAP Are you sure that is your answer?
JohnQPublic: nods vigorously
Police officer: Thank for your time.

@lowing Everything I want to say to you would violate many forum rules.
boo hoo
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6183|Ireland
that bitch needed a good head tazer.  Talking smack to her folks to the point they have to take her to the cops and then to run from the police and not stop when ordered.

fuck yeah, probably saved her from a life of complete stupidity that would have ended with her knocked up smoking crack on my welfare dime.

Ha, i wish i was around her so I could call her zipper head.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6743|Reality

Lotta_Drool wrote:

that bitch needed a good head tazer.  Talking smack to her folks to the point they have to take her to the cops and then to run from the police and not stop when ordered.

fuck yeah, probably saved her from a life of complete stupidity that would have ended with her knocked up smoking crack on my welfare dime.

Ha, i wish i was around her so I could call her zipper head.
you are one sick i was going to say 'person' but that description doesn't fit you.

Last edited by Stubbee (2009-07-11 18:21:01)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard