nibiru2012
+10|5465
the end times seem to be near , economic crash , commercial real estate crash coming , retail outlook looks grim , wars and rumors of wars , nibiru coming in 2- 3 years , yup 2012 looks seriously bad , good luck , start stocking up on provisions , I am.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6650|132 and Bush

Oh noex commercial RE crash.. it is the end of days!
Xbone Stormsurgezz
BVC
+325|6745
Eh, it makes for interesting reading if nothing else.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6579|Global Command

Ty wrote:

I read a book in 2002 that clearly stated due to prophesies by Nostradamus and others that World War 3 would 100% happen in 2008. I remembered that to tell myself "Right, if WW3 happens in 2008 I will officially be a believer". It didn't. Therefore all this prophecy crap is 100% bullshit.

Throughout history hundreds, even thousands of people have predicted the end of the world at various times. We're all still here. 2012 will be no different.
Ah, but you see the war has many fronts.

We are in a world war. Right now, bullets are financial mostly. Countries are jockeying for position; see China and Iran and Venezuela. Some are either feigning decline or are in a serious state of fucked; see the U.S. and G.B.

I believe the U.S. spread a global war of financial terror on those who did not support our imperialist aims in Iraq, hence the global financial meltdown.
Ya, they expect you to believe this all started right here in little old Orange county with some bad loans, bullshit.

This started in the war rooms, the pentagon, the offal office.
A New Order is shaping, gathering and forming.

It will be a world wide shock and awe, and for added drama it will come to a conclusion around December 2012. The authorities don't mind another excuse to ratchet up the less-than-lethal use of force. After all, internment is a profitable business.

read more about it.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6547

the end of the world is when you*re life is over.

not sooner, not later.
Smithereener
+138|6365|California
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6724|Canberra, AUS
i propose this thread be renamed tinfoil
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+795|6734|United States of America
I can't wait for it, actually. Firstly, because I'll have graduated and secondly because I can be ready with the Dr. Cox "Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong" clip. Honestly, there have been hundreds of doomsday prophecies. Statistically, there will be a correct one at one point, but I'll take my chances with this one.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6547

imma start a business.
i'm going to offer first class pet care for the "astronauts", those lucky enough to be 'caught up in the air' to meet Jesus.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6731|Disaster Free Zone

burnzz wrote:

the end of the world is when you*re life is over.

not sooner, not later.
Or when the sun becomes a red dwarf and swallows the earth...
ETA 5 billion years.

See you at the end.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6547

BVC
+325|6745
If anything, 2012 will likely be a self-fulfilling prophecy...

Its pointless to predict wars - theres almost always a war going on somewhere in the world.
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|6044|Truthistan
I watched a crazy dvd called "Fool Me Once: A New World Order Agenda for 2012"

The guy was definitely crazy but he had an interesting theory. He claimed that new world order guys are planning a false flag operation at the London olympics where they will stage a fake alien invasion (ala Dr. Who) to mask their much larger attack on the entire globe that will lead the world towards their goals of one world govt, one world religion, one world currency and one billion people. Yes, that's right a 90% depopulation of the globe. The purpose of the alien ruse would be to shield the attackers from counter attack, like how the US secretly had UFO styled spy planes over Russian, but the UFO cover story prevented USSR blow back on the spying.

And he also claims that the London olympics sign 2012 actually spells zion because this group of new world order guys can't help themselves but tip off the entire world to their nefarious plans like some comic book dialoguing super villian. /sarcasm

But it does raise the point that if people are expecting something to happen in 2012, it would make them primed to believe in crazy cover story like an alien invasion.

Ohhh did I mention that he thinks that the world is being run by shape shifting lizard people who appear as normal people.... like I said crazy.... but sometimes crazy is interesting
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6704

I wonder if crime rates will go up in 12/12
Reciprocity
+721|6630|the dank(super) side of Oregon
I will finally get to fulfill my destiny as a sactified warrior of christ.  I will be on the front lines killing the blue helmed U.N. Stormtrooper zombies as they flood over the canadian border.  I will consecrate the ground with the blood of the undead horde.
ruisleipa
+149|6272|teh FIN-land

artofsurvival wrote:

The London Olympics?
THE END OF THE WORLD!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6724|Canberra, AUS
And he also claims that the London olympics sign 2012 actually spells zion because this group of new world order guys can't help themselves but tip off the entire world to their nefarious plans like some comic book dialoguing super villian. /sarcasm
it looks like lisa simpson giving a blowjob.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6415|California
Hey if it happens, it happens, live your life!
ruisleipa
+149|6272|teh FIN-land

ATG wrote:

This started in the war rooms, the pentagon, the offal office.
If that was an intentional joke it's a goody.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6766
New Years Eve 2011 is going to be a really great fucking party... and if we all wake up hungover and the world is still here... Bloody Mary's for everyone....
Love is the answer
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5683|Southern California

Mitch wrote:

I understand, there have been MANY end of the world stories. However this coincidides with so so many things. Alignment to the center of the galaxy.
I believe that happens once every year...
ruisleipa
+149|6272|teh FIN-land

Mitch wrote:

Alignment to the center of the galaxy. Volcanos in the red zone. Ancient philosophers and astrologists and astronomers, who were smart as FUCK. Just saying. The ancient people were really fucking smart.
LOOOOOOLL fuckin hell. And where exactly is this 'centre of the galaxy. It's blatant bullshit ffs. Volcanos in the red xzone? What red zone? wut? The ancient philosophers and what not may have been smart compared with the other idiots running around 3000 years ago but apart from a very few geniuses who still have their ideas and thoughts studied 99% of what 'the ancients' wrote is BOLLOCKS.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6513|Tyne & Wear, England
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5287|Cleveland, Ohio

ruisleipa wrote:

99% of what 'the ancients' wrote is BOLLOCKS.
like religion
ruisleipa
+149|6272|teh FIN-land

11 Bravo wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

99% of what 'the ancients' wrote is BOLLOCKS.
like religion
yes

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard